Which would you go for and why?

Which would you go for and why?

>2018 Toyota Camry
>2018 Honda Accord

2018 Toyota Camry Interior

Drive both, pick the one you like more

2018 Honda Accord Interior

I'm not gonna buy anything.I'm just asking your opinions.

Based on looks alone, Honda is better
Dunno much about these cars

I like the front of the Camry, but the rear of the Accord.

Mazda 6

>Camry still has a V6 and real exhaust tips
What the fuck happened to Honda?

>transmission is all fucking buttons

Holy fuck, I knew Honda is garbage these days but this is far worse than I expected. How can anyone still support this useless company? First you have the retarded Type R and now this, just unbelievable.

It's an autotragic, which is, on one hand, tragic, but on the other if you won't be stirring the gears anyway, why have a stupud stick there? Buttons are practical.

Should have been a stalk desu

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Buying new

Camry v6. Although the manual Accord might be ok.

>Being poor

I would have to drive them before I made my decision. Based on my limited knowledge, I would choose the Accord.

I would much rather have the Clarity plug-in hybrid over any other mid-size car. The EV has too little range, and the FCV has too few hydrogen stations to refill at.

Came here to post this.
Mazda all the day. MANUEL!

The fuck is that monstrosity?

Having personally been in a 2017 accord, which isn't much different than the 18, and I'd rather the camry. But I haven't been in the camry so take that as you will.

Honda Clarity

You can see they even used an old boomer for the review

if 4-cylinder, then camry because 8-speed geared auto vs accord's cvt

>jump off a bridge
Better option

>CVT
What is Honda thinking?

I like CVTs. They're smoother with no gear changes.

Wait a minute those interiors...

The Accord doesn't use a CVT, it uses a 10 speed automatic
If you go manual then you get the 6 speed from the Civic Type R

10 speed suto if you get the 2L engine. The 1.5L has a CVT

have the 2018 civic and corolla already been released?

Both are good cars in their own right, it comes down to personal preference of the interior in my opinion.

That Acura's actually like a gen behind

holy shit the corolla front end looks like shit...

Holy Beautiful

the rear ends look great, i love this little strips on both of them, especially the ones on the camry

accord because i'll never be seen in a toyota **

**unless it's a special model

Accord any day, all day
>dat 2.0T
>dat 6 speed option

no

2017 v6 beat 2017 camry's v6 while the 2018 2 litre beat the 2017 accord v6... i think i know what im going for

for an automatic, yea i agree, column shifters are what it should have been

Both are gay kys1

The Camry still has a v6 option, but the Accord dropped the v6 for a 2L turbo.
Camry has an 8-speed auto standard. Accord is CVT except on the high trim 2L turbo (where it gets an 8-speed auto).
Honda has more of a history for driving dynamics, and the new Accord is getting good reviews, while Toyota has a reputation as the "safe, reliable, and boring" company. T

Accord gets a 6 speed option for both engines, Camry has no manual at all

Accord has 6 speed manual for both engines.

oh god the new accord looks like the dodge charger

With a stick you can quickly grab it and put it in Drive, parking, neutral or reverse.

With a button you have to point your finger, kinda glance at the button and press it.

What's worse is that the manual variant has an electronic parking brake switch instead of a manual level.

No more *click click click* when you park.

That Camry is sexy

Is that seriously what they've done to the Accord?

Holy fucking shit I'm hyperventilating right now.

How do you go from pic related to THAT fucking abortion? Jeeeeeeesus Christ

2018 Nissan Versa
that can be repaired by a shade tree mechanic

Everyone deserves better.

>184 hp 4 cylinder

Mazda cucks will defend this.

Get the 2018 Accord Turbo 4. 270+ torks, 250+ hp, beats the 2017 V6 in corners and straight line.

Nissans have terribly shitty pressurized cooling systems that fuck up easily and require special pumps to service.
Source: Enterprise rental car mechanic.

Sorry i'm not an amerigetshot and we have a 310 lb ft 2.2 turbo skyactiv diesel over here which guarantees to deliver as powerful acceleration and way better mpg numbers

The 2L has a 10 speed auto or the Civic Type R 6 speed

niether

It's an econobox dude. At least the Mazda has a nice interior, doesn't look like ass, and has tech that actually fucking works

Seriously Honda's driving assists don't work half the time, feels like something out of 2002

Camry wins on interior design.

You can buy new accords in manual unlike the Camry you rere

What. the. FUCK

See

However in reality, very few dealerships actually have the manuals because "demand is low" and they only make a few of them.

Also, manuals have a very limited option in trim and fitting.

>tablet
reeeeeee

>Do you want a car with a cleft palate or fetal alcohol syndrome?

OP can you do a Civic vs Corolla comparison?

The Camry comes available with a 300hp engine whereas the Accord tops out at an utterly pathetic 250hp while looking like a bloated civic.
plus dat yota god tier reliability makes it an even easier choice
camry:3
accord:0

Yeah, I don't get all the hate. I've driven a CVT civic and preferred it to a slushbox.

The Accord comes with a manual though.

Accord exterior Camry interior

Civic Type R engine

And you're dumb if you think the 300hp Camry is just gonna be sitting st dealership lots

>camry still has v6
>accord has manual

fug

both of these interiors are way too busy

Hmm. The K20C on the top accord is probably more tuneable than the 2GR-FKS, but the idea of having a four cylinder engine plus hoping that Honda somehow learned how to make a nonshit auto box is too much for me. I'd taken the Camry.
I read that they were using different internals, unfortunately.

Different internals sure, but I don't doubt that the Accord 2.0 can be tuned to 300 easily, those little 1.5s in the Civic can be tuned to well over 200hp with just a flash

Accord with the manual, looks better and is probably more fun to drive.

Thats a mustang dick head

It'd be hysterical to tune up a sleeper accord and absolutely annihilate some rich douchebag in an S4 or something

>Audi S4
>3L supercharged V6 can't even make 330 bhp
What the fuck is Audi doing?