Taking my drivers test in about an hour, California. Any last minute advice?

Taking my drivers test in about an hour, California. Any last minute advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWDGpUV9XNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Foot off the gas to induce oversteer

Don't crash

You don't need a license if you don't get caught.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWDGpUV9XNY

Put your seatbelt on no before starting the car. Only points I lost out on in my exam I even argued the safety of it but passed no problem.

Relax and remember you're probably no the worst driver they've seen

Wait, how would it be safer to put on the seatbelt after starting the car?

Planning, positioning, check your mirrors regularly, don't forget to look over your shoulder while switching lanes etc. Don't be too much of a pussy when pulling out into traffic. Pay attention to crosswalks and bike lanes when turning.

They won't fail you for taking your time, but if you come off as insecure behind the wheel they might feel more inclined intervene. So, be confident in your driving and try to shake off those nerves. The nerves are what got me the first time, I got stressed and got sloppy.

I belive in you, OP.

Hands at 9 and 3 during the test!

redline then clutch dump u maggot

>drivers test in california
>clutch
unlikely

Do they make you parallel park anymore on the test?

Literally just drive around until they tell you to stop. It's an American driving test. You'll only fail if you're braindead.

>California
Drive straight into a wall as fast as possible so you cancerous libtards don't infest the rest of America

If you drive a shitbox and it explodes you can get out faster if you're not buckled up
Yes, I'm reaching

Channel your inner Pajeet and you'll do fine.

No, instead they make you back up 40 feet along a curb, pulling away no more than a foot.

If you do fail you can try again in 2 weeks, so don't worry too much, because a lot of people fail. Just pay fucking attention and keep the nerves down.

don't get too close while in query at a light
>what if car ahead of you breaks down?
>now you can pull ahead of them!
don't say you'd push them they don't like that

also stop for three seconds at stop signs, even when taking a right

>Look over your shoulder while switching lanes
Why would you ever do that? That's what mirrors are for. The only situation you should turn and look over your shoulder is when going in reverse in order to have more control over what's behind you.

Ughhh, b8 right?

You do realize there are blind spots that your mirror can't reach...right? You are the reason people get into accidents.

Learn how to set your mirrors right.

Learn to set your brain right.

Go to the Santa Monica DMV, their road course is easier.

Do a 360 turn and drive right out of that state.

you literally have to be retarded to fail an american driving test

Thanks Veeky Forums, just passed. And yes, I will be using this license to drive out of CA.

>look over your shoulder while switching lanes
>while

no

>The only situation you should turn and look over your shoulder is when going in reverse

really? why do people do this? you have more control by just looking in the mirrors

How can there be a blind spot if I can see everything from the side of my car?

Look guys, we found the only person on earth whose mirror's don't have a blind spot!

This, just buy a 600cc sport bike. You don't even need a tag.

Good work buddy