YOUR AGE

YOUR AGE

THE NUMBER OF CARS YOU'VE TOTALED

No real accident either, just a fender bender.

;_;

My front left tire exploded when cornering and I got off road and hit the only fucking tree there was. Passengers front side was totally fucked up.

never an accident either

Cars totalled: 0 (I've never even been in a fender-bender)

1 but it wasn't me

None, but have been in a couple fender-benders when I first got my license, also had the joy of being in my ex's car when she totaled hers.

0*

2, but only the second one was my fault

Hit deer

>25
>2

Neither were my fault. Both times I was hit by a woman who wasn't paying attention. The second one was the worst. I got out of my car ready to strangle her and almost did when she asked me to help her put her bumper back on so she wouldn't be late for class.

22 years old and you've owned an FD.

so how did you end up owning it and what happened.

Yes I'm retarded.

At least nothing of value was lost

>19
>1

>23
>1
Before I was really into cars, at the ripe young age of 17, I was staring at my ex-girlfriend and rear ended some guy I went to high school with. I pay more attention now...

Age- 31

1 but It wasn't my fault, A drunk and stoned 16 year old girl rammed me head on when I was sitting at a stop light. Put me in intensive car for 14 days, Doctors apparently told my parents that they don't think I'm going to make it so all my family flew to where I live and came to see me in the hospital (I was in a medical induced coma so I don't remember that). Spent an additional 3 months in the hospital until I could walk talk then went home

She got put in jail until she turns 21 and when she's released she owes me 480k dollars

lol good luck getting the money

Cars Totaled:1
Was driving my dad's Cadillac SRX back from Wal-Mart, and I hit a patch of black ice and started sliding to the right side of the road, slightly turned left, didn't even jerk the wheel, then did a 180 and hit the snowbank on the other side of the road and ended up on my side. Damage was ripped front bumper and crumpled passenger front fender, plus curtain airbags deployed. Hell even the passenger side mirror was still fully attached when the wrecker flipped it upright again. It would of been drivable but insurance companies are cunts. My dad got a nice $13k payout for a 7 year old SUV which was expensive for basic repairs, and starting to burn a 1/2qt oil every oil change.

I know lol.

Her parents were actually supposed to pay it but since they never started the judge pretty much said "she'll pay it when she gets out". But what a family lawyer told me the chances are slim I'll ever see a dime because she was a minor

hows she gonna get that money? serious question. like is there a possible chance youll get your money?

PS: The only other accident I've had was in my shitbox, during winter I was coming up on an intersection, the light turned yellow, guy in front of me had ABS, I didn't. Bumped him going 5-10MPH and nudged him a few feet forward. He had no damage, my rusty crusty bumper just caved in a bit.

Idk...A job?

It's not an all at once payment, It's a judgement that she (well originally her parents) are supposed to pay the courts X amount of money a month and the courts pay me. That has yet to happen

It's possibly but unlikely

I wanted an FC but found that one in running condition listed at $12,000. Checked it out, test drove it, and talked the seller down to $7,500 since it wasn't in great shape cosmetically and had an oil leak. It became my restoration project which was coming along very nicely until I decided to have a little fun late one night despite prior knowledge that it had rained that day. The roads were all dry except for a puddle on a feeder road entrance ramp that I couldn't see (FD low beams are fucking terrible and I didn't have my high beams on). I went into it at full throttle in second gear and the car snapped to the right the instant the rear tires got wet. I tried to counter steer and ride it out, but since I was on a single lane ramp with just a narrow shoulder on the right side, there was no room for error in the first place and I collided with the concrete barrier almost immediately.

Unfortunately, the frame damage is beyond repair, but I'm lucky in the sense that nothing in the engine bay was damaged besides the stock air intake box and a single coolant hose.

none of them were my fault im fucking unlucky jesus

Cars totalled: 0
Accidents with moving cars: 1 because my brakes went out
Parked cars hit: at least 8, probably more

just say you are fine with her being your careslave for life, licking the shit off of your anus because "i can reach my butt because of the accident :)"

Although one accident. Going speed limit on unfamiliar FM road during a heavy rain. Sudden sharp turn and I went into a ditch.

Although I held a pretty sweet drift for a while lol.

Rolled a defender 90 in a field.

only ever had to have a windshield replaced due to a rock on the interstate.

so you're a young stupid kid who made a terrible purchase and you can't drive. Nice.

Glad you're fine but just know that people like you are why insurance premiums are expensive for all young males. Shame you totaled a somewhat clean example

Was like 16 and totalled by brothers 94 accord when I was really drunk

how old are you? 21?

Worst that's ever happened is an empty 5 gallon bucket fell off the back of a truck and took off some of my paint on the front bumper

>you can't drive
I wrecked it due to poor decision making, not a lack of ability.

Also, I didn't report it to my insurance. That would have made things even worse.

>tfw good boy

totally not my fault and the driver that crashed into me was given several citations but still my insurance goes up due to a not at fault in Florida

No totals, but one not-at-fault accident.
A guy caved the rear bumper of my car in at an intersection after his brake line snapped. I had just bought the car 6 hours earlier.

Have avoided multiple potentially totaling accidents however, thank fucking god my dad taught me well.

no accidents unless you count the dumb cunt who reversed into me at a stop sign

So many fucking close calls though.

are you crazy

It's like you niggas dont even drive hard

>being this bad of a driver

We do, we're just not shit at it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0 cars but one motorcycle. Hit a deer at 115mph, don't recommend it

same

fuck dude, how badly did you get hurt in that deer collision?

BRUH

U DROPPED UR ENGINE BRUH

>18
Got a few bad scratches and broken tire speed sensors .

Dude you're so sicccc I bet you fuck all the time

You gon be down in the grave in 5 years or less

0 cars you fucking entitled white garbage. I bet to you a car is just a service. You’re no different than niggers and their beater altimas and chargers.

0, but I did have one that reached a point where it was financially unfeasible to keep it on the road, and I couldn't find a buyer, so I had to scrap it

??

1 but i was drunk so it doesn't count

dumped my first bike on sand and still have a few scars from the little rocks in the sand

and a few fender benders in the car.

the insurance company knows about none of these instances.

>projecting

cars are toys, m8. If you view then as anything more than you become a slave.

In my defense, it was only $100 worth of damage...

The car is listed as being worth $100 on the property tax slip...

Bad. I was in the ICU for 3 weeks, general care for another 3 weeks, had double vision for a year (third oculomotor nerve palsy), broken collar bone, broken left femur in two places, 6 broken ribs, 5 broken fingers, fractured 5th, 7th, and 9th vertabrae, broke both arms in multiple places, tore my left ACL and a punctured lung. BUT I'M STILL KICKIN MOTHERFUCKER.

The deer got died tho. RIP lil nigga I hardly knew u.

Are you this guy

>25
>0 car, 0 motorcycle

0 (though I once had a wheel fall out and scratched my mom's car a couple of times)

worst that has happened has been curb rash

I did get tboned by some spic running a red light, so maybe 1

No accidents aside from paint scratching caused by some fuckwad in a Scion tC who thought he could lane-split past me and cut me off as I was changing lanes

Allthough a 17 yo fucktard ones rammed my front bumper and got away with it cause I cant prove he had driven to fast and I started a U Turn

22, 1 (my first car, '99 Si)
Got rear ended by a cunt on her cell phone on black friday when I was 17.

1 not my fault

never hit anything in any of my cars, once reversed my mums fuckhuge SUV into a fence tho

Was south central LA not suppose to be full of post ww2 housing and industrial zone. Looks like the economy tanked and only a few sheds and the cemetery full of O.G.'s are left. Jeez

Bait

0 cause I know how to drive defensively

>Hurf durf not my fault guys

Not reading tell tale signs of shitty drivers is still your fault. The only time it's not your fault is if you're hit at a dead stop or something like a tire blowout

1 total, theyre pinning me for it since my car slipped up and caused it.

1, but it wasn't mine

Totals:1
He was going 100 in a 50 and was a French Canadian, so I don't feel bad at all.

Are you from a city? Because there are places where deer basically jump into your car and, short of driving 30 in a 65 zone, there is very little you can do about it.

not allowed to drive yet xD

age-64
totaled-0

ironically, my son
age-38
totaled-5

HI grandpa, what are you doing here?

Just browsing before I need to get some actual work done.

I got the hard end of driving lessons due to my older siblings having a combined total of 15-20 accidents.

>Parked cars hit: at least 8, probably more
Mcfucking kill yourself. You shouldn't even be allowed to drive.

Nope

Hurrr durrr not my fault (from legal perspective)but i was asking for it since i thought that i'm hot shit mcqueen.

Hooning in my first e30, overtaking cars when a fucking piece of shit thought it would be great to turn left in his truck without even checking his mirrors. My car was so damaged that the doors looked lambo style. I miss that car everyday (318is)

And I drive a lot.
It's called defensive driving.