Hero Club Sports Festival
>What does this character/fairy do?
Either learn moon or CHECK THE DOC FOR TLS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

Don't forget to upgrade to 1.0.2!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kaidi563/status/875216583668375552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool Bakaba is really good.
Her attack is almost as high as SSR Fuu and she attacks a lot faster.
Her special only costs 2 but does a lot of damage.

Level up your Bakaba today.

Gin may be flat as a board in the front, but she's not lacking at all in other areas.

Send one my way

>liking udon

Stop the editions sub edition

Where does show up as 1.0.2? I saw the tweet, but qoo still only has 1.0.1.

What are the changes between 1.0.0 and 1.0.2 apart from fixing the udon bug?

There's a reason why Suwa was the bait city

Only after you give me a Sekka.

Your kind isn't welcome here.

Check your game, does it still say 1.0.1? The api in the OP has 1.0.2.

1.0.2 fixed the bug where some people got stuck on the loading screen apparently.

Get it from apkpure

Google Play

So tomorrow's daily is a yellow right?
Is SR Sonoko good enough if you don't have Sekka?

>My legs... they won't move!

Reminder that hard mode has new serious plot moments and that you all need to git fuckin gud and watch them

Finish hardmode Wasuyu to unlock Nowayu?

>Another 500 blessings in the mail
So I guess 500 blessings will be the standard update gift then? If so, that's pretty amazing.

So who would you like to see on your friend list?

What the fuck, is this from Hanayui?

I'm just changing mine depending on what the daily is.

No, WaSuYu -> Hanayui 4 -> NoWaYu
You may need to reopen the game

HanaYui 1-2 -> YuYuYu 1-7 -> HanaYui 3 -> WaSuYu 1-3 -> HanaYui 4 -> NoWaYu -> HanaYui 5

Someone please make an image so people stop asking.

So we we still don't know what the reward is for full clearing the 3rd daily node right?

YuYuYu 6 hard mode

Do I want to get my main team 15 ASAP to unlock sub characters or save some of these more expensive looking foods?

The game shits food. Use it.

Damn, I've been skipping the cutscenes thinking they didn't put in any new content.

All hard mode nodes are new content.

Hard Mode usually is new stuff

m8

>yyy now has husbandos

I believe not, on Twitter I've seen a few people clear D3-5 but not with 3 stars.

Added to FAQ

What time does the enhanced gacha rate run out tomorrow?

Cool prince

>Implying

>implying this isn't generic japanese "we are terribly gomenasai, dear okyakusan. Please accept watashi no humble gift"

games usually give like 20 stamina for this kind of update

D3-3 boss colors?

Meanwhile in Sinoalice
>10 crystals for game breaking issues

I've played several mobiles and, assuming the 500 blessings we've been getting are update gifts and it'll stay that way, this is the most generous one I've ever played in terms of maintenance/update gifts. It seems pretty consistent so far. If we get another 500 next update, I think we can say confirmed.

>Mfw this game got an entire fucking free 10 roll worth of Blessings, just because iOS couldn't buy from the shop.

>my highest lvl char is SR Tama
How did this even happen

>Hanayui C4 has Shiratori+Wakaba for episode skill
>my most favorite combination

Why does idle Takashima look so fucking autistic

>20 mid-tier xp food
Wow it's fucking nothing

Full 3* reward is probably a shitton better. Didn't the full clear reward for the second page give like, 100k coins?

This isn't full 3*?

>NoWaYu C1 has solo Wakaba as chapter bonus
>when she's literally made of paper
>chapter isn't even a red chapter

>D3-4 is much more easier than D3-3

What does the dev mean by this?
Also no fucking way I'm gonna try D3-5. That fucking 61 difficulty.

I've just been ignoring the chapter bonuses mostly, they're usually not good enough to justify it unless you might want to use that team anyway.

I'm fucking low on coin, who should I upgrade first now? Currently waiting: Anzu, Fuu, Wasshi and Bakaba and purple Sonoko SR. Also Itsuki SSR.

There's at least two more with solo Wakaba and even more with Wakaba as part of the pair. Strongly considering leveling up my udon SR Wakaba to help clear the later chapters but she's not even the good Wakaba.

It really depends. If you don't have a strong type advantage for a chapter the episode bonuses can be a lifesaver.

The difficulty levels feel schizophrenic as fuck in terms of being reliable. D3 stages are in the 40s and start mildly difficult. Where's E3-5 is difficulty level SIXTY and is a goddamn cakewalk.

>still can't unfriend anyone

>E3-5 is a cakewalk
Pls elaborate. I haven't attempted it but last I heard no one was able to 3 star it. E3-4 was a breeze though.

Wasshi, Fuu, or Itsuki. Depends on your general team comp. Bakaba literally isn't useful until the rest of your team is high level and she almost certainly needs a high level Fuu (ideally SSR Fuu) partnered with her.

>N1-3's boss takes literally ten seconds to actually spawn
Just fuck my shit up

Just bring all reds+1 blue and ensure your team is leveled. I usually position one person in the top lane, one in the bottom, then have my ranged sit in the middle and provide support to anyone who's having trouble. If you have a leveled Yuuna+Fuu pair, the level becomes a goddamn joke and they can almost solo it.

I think you're getting E3-5 and D3-5 mixed up. E = Event, D = Daily.

Which Sonoko is better, the PJ one or her normal SR?

I found Bakaba amazing for red stages though. Granted I pair her up with level 70 SSR fuu, but she was the only melee I use to clear D3-4 for Tuesday.

Oh yeah, my bad. E3-5 was 60 difficulty? No shit, that's certainly a joke.

>longer loadings
>lags a bit more
hmm. Devs pls give a graphic option to turn off the fucking sakura petals.

I have a level 50 PJ Sonoko (still salty they didn't use her chicken suit) and she kinda sucks. I heard BUNBUN Sonoko's pretty good, especially with the heal buff after using her special.

LMAO my phone bricked itself while playing yuyuyui

Okay seriously, how the fuck am I supposed to 3* N1-5 Normal? It's not that its hard, its just that you have such little time and the boss takes literally 10 seconds to spawn and another 5 to actually be in range to attack, this is complete bullshit

Have you tried throwing in a Sekka with PR Wasshi for crits?

What were you doing?

Yes, I've tried using cover art Wakaba, Shiratori and Sekka along with a friend itsuki for the leader bonus. The enemies just don't come out fast enough and I don't crit enough

I finished Hanayui 5 before finishing NoWaYu 7, and then when I turned in the NoWaYu 7 quest it unlocked a Hanayui 5 quest that I can't do because I've already finished it. Anyone else with this problem or have any potential solutions, or do I have to just wait until it gets patched?

Killed a boss for one of the dailies and my phone froze as it was blowing up. Phone just went black and won't turn back on. Nexus 5X is garbage

Also, another problem is that a lot of times when I do get crits, I don't get the +1 Vertex reduction like I'm supposed to. Is this some sort of game mechanic or a bug?

>METAMORUFOZU!

Have you tried sticking all your other characters at the back so they do nothing and letting Sekka/Sumi kill everything?

What does [Ascend] mean?

That worked, thanks user!
Sekka stronk

Pretty sure it means whenever you rank up in battle

Anyone having way longer loading times than before?

Mine are roughly the same, are you on an emulator?

I still haven't updated and it sounds like that might have been a good idea.

Tablet.

>these autistic clones can henshin??

Maybe it's the fact she actually has an armored plate over her chest, but Yuuki looks flat as hell compared to Takashima.

I've got 14k+ blessings saved up from not rolling beyond the first three times during launch. I'm suffering a little without any Greens above R and no Purple support beyond my R Sekka and Sleepover Sonoko. I was planning on blowing most of my blessings for SSR Sonoko when she eventually comes around. Should I roll?

Persevere

Doesn't the banner change after tomorrow? Hold out user.

10 hours until the current gacha event ends

>boss does some shit
>heroes can't attack
Jesus fuck what is this shit

avoid the big red circle

This isn't even SR Anzu, but the aspd is real. i'm gonna try pairing R Natsume with Tama next if it creates even more broken shit.

Any tips for N1-6H? Fucking boss has three healthbars and none of the green characters specials have anything close to resembling good damage

Chikage a worthless shit
twitter.com/kaidi563/status/875216583668375552

I need it

New one.

Anyone got a tl for support? My moon isnt good enough and all I know is its not a color

Do the devs hate Chikage and love Fuu or something? This balance is ridiculous.

Huh. Did y'all get kicked out of /a/?

>get two SSRs in a roll
>fucking THIRD Tougou and THIRD Itsuki
JUST GIVE ME YUUNA YOU FUCKS SHE'S THE ONLY SSR I DON'T HAVE