youtube.com/watch?v=Mcp4Mi896rE
youtu.be/pqzI_w5rwq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DESTROY.

black canary is cute

Good sniff

Is this Squirrel Girl from MvC4?

rashid

Don't reply to Dragonposters, they will take over and bring their Xenoverse fanfics with them

>practice my goober combos
>2/64 in lobby

wtf is everyone watching e3 stuff

Jesus Christ man you MUST have pictures saved of characters from games other than BB and GG.

No, stale sniff. Get your nose checked.

>pesos mexicanos
>ser un cucaracho
matese marica.

>tfw no DBZ until next year

Am I really going to have to suffer that long?

Someone play Tekken 7, Injustice 2, UMvC3, Rev 2, KoFXIV, Uniel, P4AU or NeoGeo Battle Coliseum with me

>Still no Green Goblin in Infinite.

All sniff are good sniff you homo

the beta is this summer

unless you're on PC

It's not fair that girls get nice asses but the men are all pancakes.

Because gays are banned.

You're right. Why can't we have nice, fluffy butts?

Not if it's the 100th time you've sniffed it for the past month. Variety is the spice of life dummy.

NO
ONE
V
twitter.com/nycfurby/status/874798754158661632

i like sfv

Never.

sniff this!!!

Anybody for psn sfxt/mvc2?

Ed

>makoto

Boring BB.

true but money though

You're right. I would prefer if op would post images of girls with superior assets worth sniffing.

Top SF though

calm down ragna

please don't talk that way about my wife

You only get to sniff 1 pair of feet for the rest of your life. Whose feet do you choose?

Top 4 for sure.

Then why is SFV nothing but gay pandering?

Feet are dumb and trash to sniff

I don't think he plays any games. He probably has no motivation because he smokes too much weed and he has low testosterone.

chunners'
in their soaked pantyhose

>doesn't even show the "accelerated growth" BWC

remember when valle said everyone wouldnt like SFV at first but it would grow on them
but it's a year and a half later and it's still shit

>dank removes his trip to shitpost sfv
Mentally ill redditor.

Fighting games are pretty much the only genre I haven't gotten into, and I'd like to try some out. The problem is I'm on a shit-tier laptop and the only console I currently have is a softmodded slim PS2. Which games should I try out? I was thinking of either Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus because it was on the /v/ wiki, or Street Fighter Alpha Anthology.

Lili

the footsie queen

youtu.be/j9owzoy7iKM

dank doesn't play any game he just comes here to shitpost on every side

download fightcade and play 3rd strike

youtube.com/watch?v=2jV56PEn8Y4

sfa got me into fighting games when i was a kid, it still looks good compared to older gg games i recommend that but getting it on fightcade instead

sorry this isnt our boy aris cant watch it

I'm more of an armpit kind of girl myself. For feet it'd have to be someone who wore stockings

see me in tekken 7

yeah go on fightcade, it's free. Active online is an important part of an FG, so playing on older systems isn't really worth it

Taki

>sub zero trailer drops
>no ones talking about it
youtube.com/watch?v=7lm42o1MhVQ

Skullgirls will run on practically anything. Fightcade as well.

don't be weird amigo
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcp4Mi896rE

Nobody cares about your dead kusoge.

NRS and Capcom news I could not give two shits about, sorry. MK, INJ, and KI are practically their own game communities.

On ps4 or pc?

Tekken's a good game so people actually kept playing it here after it came out, unlike Injustass.

While I'm on the fence about a lot of aspects of infinite, I can say with confidence the music is fucking terrible.

Some good taste

I can respect that, whose armpits do you love?

This nigga ain't starfire fuck off NRS lied again

They didn't learn their lesson, and Deadshot score a one shot, one kill on everyone's interest in the game.

>this is the last thing you see before you die

>captcha: STOP STOP

I'd lift Leona's arm to sniff her pit while she'd autistically not react

animal ears fighting game when??

Is Deadshot really that overpowered or is he just obnoxious in that "NRS games control like shit so dealing with pressure from across the screen sucks no matter what" way?

Pretty sure Black Adam is the real threat. I don't really hear any complaining about Deadshot.

nobody here plays nrs trash

>we could release a interesting new character for our game
Or
>we can do more full retard MK wanking
I'm so fucking mad holy shit

>when you want to talk about Injustice 2 and how excited you are for these new characters but everyone shits on you
n-no fun allowed

looks nothing like that

Going to be a MK11 in a year anyway

i would think NRS fags would be excited to have characters from their other franchise

Vampirella in injustice when?

I never got into DC, is Black Adam a popular villain? He looks like crap. I thought Shazam himself was third rate revival comic

>even brick is grandmaster rank
Great now I have to rankboar just to be a better rank than that dodgemeister

injustice 2 general already died?

Honestly the game seems pretty well balanced at a high level, no one character is anywhere close to dominant at the moment

Nobody really plays deadshot, its Black Adam you see people complain alot about, he does some hellish damage with meter burns especially.
If you can spam correctly as Deadshot you can really piss people off

wud kemono!!

androids need sniffing too!!

you can do that in like a few hours

I think I would just get destroyed over and over and not know how to do anything if I went online but I guess it's better than only playing against the CPU. Do most people play with a USB controller or a keyboard?

nobody wanted to talk about it on Veeky Forums some fucking mod took it from /co/ to there then it died

I'm more excited for what gear you can put on Sub Zero than for Subway sandwich himself

either is fine, final burn alpha is flexible in its mappings. you don't have to just play fighting games on fightcade either

You have one chance to explain to me why arcsys games require double-tapping to dash instead of just mapping forward to dash and down-forward to walk.

If you fail, a fairy will lose her wings.

why do anime game makers love making sexy girls but then they add some retarded shit like a monster on her back like dizzy or ramlethal?

why can you tell me

Yeah the ideal thing would be to play a current game with a training mode. Most people use a controller, keyboard is fine too if not a bit awkward at first

youtu.be/pqzI_w5rwq0
>fchamp salty that LI Joe is better than him in his main game and in SFV

He was cool because he was like an "Evil" Superman, but that is kind of redundant in Injustice where Superman is already evil.

i bet dizzy is older than you are, kid

Thats dumb though I've seen SZ about a thousand times and it's not even a fucking mortal Kombat game but here we are with Sub and Raiden eating up slots on the roster. If I wanted to play them I could turn on X

nice brickpost