IMMA

NOCK
YO
PUNKASS
DOWN

>New York is bringing back Vinny, starting by using Italian cars
AAAAYYYY FUGGETAHBOUTIT

Smart is german.

How do you fit a nignog on the back of these?

With chains

>SMART CARS
KEK KUCKMOBILES

NOGUNZ NYPDTRAFFIC PUSSIES IS ONE THING BUT REAL NYPD IN A SMARTCAR LMAO GET A REAL CRUISER I BET THEY STICK ROOKIES IN THESE LITTLE SHITS JUST TO FUCK WITH EM

>NYPD

>Courtesy
>Professionalism
>Respect

The NYPD will induce CPR.

the fuck is up with NY

>the fuck is up with NY
the cost of EVERYTHING

of sanity?

real nigga hours
who up?

what up pham

In NYC, sanity is the most precious thing of all.

I'm going out on a limb and suggesting this car is operated by a meter maid.

He’s not catching anyone in a hurry.

Correct.
They replace these vehicles.

>vehicles
Wew. Also, Hopps.

>tfw when your job """car""" is so bad a Fortwo of all things is an improvement

I still see those around.

Can see why they are replacing them with Smarts. Those things have no crash protection, an officer could sue if he got into an RTA in one of those fucking golf carts. Meanwhile the Smart has a flawless crash safety rating

Hope they sell these surplus. Would love to pull over golfers.

NYPD TRAFFIC ARE NOGUNZ AND HAVE THEIR OWN VEHICLES THAT SAY TRAFFIC ON EM NOW, THEY'RE NOT EVEN REAL COPS, METER MAIDS DRIVE THE TRAFFIC CARS

'NYPD POLICE' CARS HAVE REAL GUNCOPS IN EM, AND JAMMING THEM INTO A SMART CLOWNCAR IS COMPLETELY HILARIOUS

Why doesn’t the gopher say traffic on it?

REAL COPS ARE IN THOSE TRIKES IF THEY SAY NYPD POLICE, THEY'LL PULL YOU OVER AND GIVE YOU WRITTEN COP MOVING VIOLATIONS WITH GUNS ON THEIR HIPS, NOT SCANNED PARKING TICKETS LIKE THE TRAFFIC NOGUNZ

ITS CLEARLY THE SHITTIEST DETAIL IN THE FORCE AND EVERYONE AT THE PRECINCT MUST BANTZ THEM HARD WHEN THEY GET IN THOSE LITTLE TURDS TO GO OUT ON PATROL EVERY MORNING

damn, i remember those fondly
>or at least nostalgically

You could almost claim its a twingo, since its the same car. I'm gonna get a smart fortwo or a smart roadster at the end of the year.

Stretched niva is a crime against everything good in this world.On the other hand niva pick-ups are kinda cool in utilitarian work horse kinda way!

Why don't they just ride motorcycles or even scooters? Asumming they're not all hamplanets, they would still have room for wheel boots and clipboards, they would be less obstructive to traffic while ticketing, and they wouldn't look as much like goobs.

You’d have to buy cars for them to drive in winter.

I remember you could drive them in one of the old Midnight Club games ---- damn that was the best racing game series of all time.

Terrifying

Roadsters are the gen1 smart platform and stretched, they are not twingos

Gen1 and Gen2 dont have anything to do with renault or the twingo
Gen3 shares a platform with the twingo

Looks
Gen2>Gen3>Gen1
Performance
Gen 3> Gen 2> Gen1
Because they finally gave it a manual in the third gen
Get rid of that fuse number 11 in the fusebox and enjoy no traction control at all so you can do mad skids and drifts

>smart
The gayest car manufacturer