Why do they have so much fucking chrome???

Why do they have so much fucking chrome???

mexicans

>mexicans buying a 50 grand + truck
oh ok

>niggers supposedly buying 70 grand + SUVs
what went wrong with the white race and what went alright with the black?

Metal > plastic

Minorities comfortably afford Jaguars, Mercedes benz, Platinum F150s and Platinum Tundras and mad white boys complain about it anonymously on this forum of complaining shit talking losers.

I have exact same trim on my f150. Chrome is easier to clean, I got black exterior so chrome looks good also.
Btw it’s about 55k not 50k.

And boomers. I prefer them painted black or body color desu

Because only boomers buy those piece of shit fords

Coming from few Tacoma’s, I am glad I got ford. I am going to try Chevy next. But keep sperging

Lol

My F150 Plat doesn't have much chrome besides the mirror caps, door handles, and a little strip on the side. I think chrome looks good when balanced proportionately to paint.

None of them buy shitty ferd trucks
Silverado is all they get because muh cheyenne

agree with him. Theyve gone from low riders to lifted chrome out shit. Theyre also dumb enough to finance at a shit interest rate

Also boomers. My dad wants one because it looks "Luxurious"

White people lease/finance these and niggers buy them 10-15 years later from sketchy ass dealers "buy here pay here" dealers that approve their 300 FICO and give them a loan with 0 down at 30% APR

>if it looks luxurious it is luxurious
Ah yes, American logic.

That's just laziness

I'm sorry your Toyota frame rusted

>sticking "ah" infront of your statement in an attempt to sound smart
>end up sounding like an idiot.

Veeky Forums.

Because it's being designed by boomers who are obsessed with chrome because it reminds them of vehicles when they were young and plastics weren't as good as they are today so anywhere you have plastic on a modern vehicle you would have chrome on an older vehicle) Not realizing that younger buyers are tired of their stupid nostalgic bullshit because they should all go voluntarily jump off a bridge for driving real estate prices through the roof and shooting up our concerts.

So basically what i'm hearing is Cadillacs are not in fact for "niggers" and once they are old like any car low income people can afford them.

Chrome = luxury, to people who can (for the majority) actually afford these trucks.

Paint matching and black plastic looks good to some, and there are options for that (see: sport appearance package)

I know where that house is