I'm going to Japan for a few weeks, what are some Veeky Forums related things to do there? any good car museums?

I'm going to Japan for a few weeks, what are some Veeky Forums related things to do there? any good car museums?

Under the bridge in Yokohama leading to the industrial islands there is like a 24 hour car meet. Check it out.

Formula 1 Grand Prix this weekend
There's a Toyota Museum at Odaiba
Nissan has a showroom in Ginza. Let me sit and start the GTR in there.

There's also a Nissan showroom in Yokohama by the waterfront. I saw my first gtr there like 6 years ago

There are some companies that rent out classic JDM cars like fun2drive
The Honda HQ in Tokyo has a small exhibition, check it online first it decide if you want to go

Are you retarded? Fuck Veeky Forums bullshit and just bang some jap hookers.

but surely that won't take weeks to accomplish?

Nissan engine museum as well as the Nismo museum

Will you be around for the Tokyo Motor Show?
I think it begins on the 27th.

if so, take pics pls

Daihatsu HQ is preddy neat too.

>goes to Japan just to fuck whores which are most likely worse than OP's domestic ones

ISHYGDDT

There's two spots in Odaiba. The Toyota Showcase is pretty cool and they have a few racecars on display along with the normal models. The History Garage in the same mall is small but has a nice selection of cars.

Watch the grand prix

Go to the areas around Fukushima and grab yourself this R34

Have fun OP, I went this summer with my gf for 3 weeks and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I saw so many sicc cars just walking through the streets of different cities (pic related was in Kyoto). I would check out arcades for the initial d games if you're into that, and check out car stores like super autobacs for some Veeky Forums related souvenirs. I can dump some more pics if u guys want.

i'm interested, please do

sure, I just hope they don't all turn out rotated fuggg

my neck hurts

I'm sorry :(( I tried rotating them to the right which didn't even work

Anyway this is the last one I'll dump. Don't listen to any memes OP it's such an amazing country and culture, the food is gr8. I wanna go back so bad.

damn that's beautiful

Daihatsu's the best.

>Sedan
It'll just be a RB20DE
Into the trash it goes.

dat Peugeot

Not OP but planning on doing the same thing. Is it worth the time finding and buying a car (not a high roller so the car would be within 750,000 Yen) + finding a shipping company and customs agent? Will this just eat up a week of my time? I wanted the trip to be as relaxing as possible as it could be for a gaijin.

>Abandoned R34
>Probably radioactive
>has R32 wheels
I'm confused but still, pretty cool find
Might make for an interesting daily driver when it becomes import legal in the states. Don't have to worry about dirt or paint scratches

You do realize that the 4-door also came in RB25DE and RB25DET, right?

try to find an underground car meet

This and also whores. Where does one go for whores?

go to the SEGA's biggest arcade in tokyo, must have some Initial-D stuff

>interesting daily driver
They're not. We got them new in NZ.

roppongi