OMG HE PUTS OBNOXIOUS BODYKITS AND STICKERS ON CARS, LOWERS THEM, THEN GIVES THEM RETARDED NICKNAMES!

>OMG HE PUTS OBNOXIOUS BODYKITS AND STICKERS ON CARS, LOWERS THEM, THEN GIVES THEM RETARDED NICKNAMES!

>OMG HE SMOKES CIGS AND DRINKS COCA-COLA WHILE HE DOES ALL THE WORK HIMSELF, SUCH NIPPON ARTISANSHIP!

>OMG HE DOESN'T EVEN TOUCH THE ENGINE OR INTERIOR, SO MINIMALIST AND INNOVATIVE!

3rd nuke when?

Other urls found in this thread:

drivingline.com/articles/so-you-want-to-build-an-rwb/
rauhwelt-usa.com/roughworld/pricing/930-wide-body-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post welding pic
you know the one
thats my issue

>Doesn't have enough money to buy the car he loves
>Makes fun of other cars to feel better

Stfu busfaggot

>omg he does stuff i dont like

welding up a test pipe just for the camera shot
big whoop

honestly everything you've said sounds really cool to me. stock engine and stock interior(with a roll cage maybe) sounds like my thing

>FORTY THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLARS FOR A BODYKITS, SUSPENSION AND PAINT

>40,000 dollars

>$40,000

drivingline.com/articles/so-you-want-to-build-an-rwb/

>$40,000
>>,

it's $40k to have a poor Craftsman install and eBay fender kit on your priceless air-cooled. oh and the exhausts he does occasionally have zero testing or tuning behind the design so most people lose power. You could spend half that on a tuner and eBay rice and suddenly have the same thing

As an artist/creator, For $40,000 I'd just make or buy the fenders or materials and fucking make one by myself

And if save myself at least $35,000 in the process probably more, Idk how much basic materials to make fender flares are but they certainly can't be more than a couple hundred bucks or less

Plus it's a he'll of alot more rewarding crafting and designing something with your own 2 hands instead of buying it or making a chain smoking over priced gook do it for $40,000

>I dunno just my 2cents.

>gook
he a jap tho

>40 000$
And yet it's only 22 000$ base, what are you talking about?
rauhwelt-usa.com/roughworld/pricing/930-wide-body-race/

$40000 includes his groundbreaking spray painted tires and springs to make it super low and sweet-looking but undriveable on anything other than perfectly flat Autobahn

Guy is printing money and making 8x on his parts costs

And what if you leave those aside? They are optional. Keep the regular tires and you're good. And there's also the option for a narrower car that doesn't have the over the top kit.

2 NUKES WERENT ENOUGH

>BUTCHERING PORSCHES
ITS GERMANYS TURN TO NUKE JAPAN

>he thinks he can just build a RWB

...well yeah, but it wont have authentic RWB stickers and the complementary essence of cigarette aroma emanating from it.

I'd row felt my car.

Some of us aren't pansy ass busriding faggots windowshopping
Some of us are actual non autistic adults and realize cars belong to the owner not to the guy that jerks off thinking about them

People who make fun of RWB Porsche's are literal faggots. The guy takes inspiration from the meanest, most BAD ASS 911 ever to be raced; pic VERY related. To top it off, I bet the same people would be drooling over the Mid Night club...and all of the RWB Porsches look like something a Mid Night member would drive himself.

They look nice to me. Faggots just gotta complain about stupid shit.

>rice
>race inspired cosmetic enhancements

>Doesn't have enough money to buy the car he loves
that goes for nakisan
why you think he had to scrape together a kit anyway

nakisan was excluded from the midnight club on the basis of his shoddy and dangerous work

For all his faults he has the right attitude towards cars. Bloke drove a dirty car into a show, got bitched out, and told them that cars were meant to be driven.

Sure, he's a colossal hack whose entire market consists of stancefags with daddy's money. But it beats being some cunt that pays out the nose for Porsche's latest driver-oriented street-legal almost-a-racecar only to put it in a big glass case and never drive it.

He causes them to overheat. That's the only issue.
Not that I care. Porsche's are shit.

>third nuke
>for making fucking bank off retards

this man is my hero
proof that you don't need good taste or talent to make it as long as you want to make it

RWB Porsches spend a lot of time hard parked anyway. Then again so do most air cooled 911s because "muh collector's car"

I see way more 996 owners at the track than air cooled owners

So literally just race inspired cosmetic enhancements

its just those wheel arches on the green porsche look fucking retarded, especially with the bolt holes visible.

daily reminder that nakai-san has been building RWB porsche when majority of you were still sucking on your mom's tiddies

And? Gemballa has been ruining Porsches even longer than him

you use the term ruin when you can't even wrench on your own car, that is if you even own one.

sit down, be humble.

at least Gemballa has some craftsmanship
the quality of panel work is second only to RUF

Nice hot assumptions

all Gemballa Porsche were and still are ugly. That RWB 993 RS was built by Nakai San in the early 00's and looks great then and still holds up well today. No tacky chrome wheels or gaudy kits.

you cannot tell me this looks better. its just not true.

More like QUALITY

naki is a hack
pain and simple

My issue is the fanfare and his exhaust work.

What about Singer?

Top tier craftsmanship but the prices make me wanna cut myself

nigger

>Posts one of the decent looking Gemballa's

Looks fine. Looks like a GT2 996 with a bigger wing. I mean post one of their weird 80s contraptions that look like a Testarossa fucked a 930.

Who were more absurd in the 80s, Gemballa or Koenig Specials?

>nakisan was excluded from the midnight club on the basis of his shoddy and dangerous work
sauce?

>"Ruining" porsches for fun because a car is a car and it's meant to be your shit, not a museum piece

Wtf I love Japan now

brb learning to wakarimasu nippongo and discovering the justice of DFC desu

They look cool as fuck, but I've been up close with them, including under one on a lift, and the quality really isn't there.

Here's one I spotted in Akihabara a few months ago.

Well, the work is really put in making the car look good, right? Nothing under the car or under the hood.

Exactly, he's created a demand and he keeps his supply low so he can drive the price up, his whole system only works because he works alone so no one can copy his system and claim they were taught by him and he has enough of a following that are willing to pay him.

got u famalan

Yeah, it's a very japanese pursuit. Purity in everything. You can't make something great all around because that would be pointless extravagance.

And the problem is?

You want an health and safety rundown or a Quality Control rundown?
Because there is plenty in there.

I see your point.

>WAAAAHHHH, WHY CAN'T PEOPLE DO WHAT *I* LIKE WITH *THEIR* CARS? WAAAAHH

grow the fuck up. People are gonna do shit you don't like, its called differing tastes and opinions. I don't get why every busriding manchild on this board and around the internet has to bitch and moan about shit like this, if you don't like it, don't fucking do it to your own car, you don't need to shit on other people for doing what they enjoy

>critique is not allowed because it hurts my feelings

critique is just driving yourself mad if the person being critiqued never hears it

why don't you write him a letter you little moaning bitch

The aim of posting critique of a subject on a public forum is for discussion.

You are literally whining because people are discussing things you don't like.

no, it's for attention

>look at me, look at how individual I am with my counterculture opinions
>please validate how superior i am
>someone please respond

You are accomplishing nothing except making yourself feel angry and shitty. Same thing I'm doing now. Get a life bro.

Respond again if you want but this isn't continuing. All your further posts will just be >implying memes. Fucking weeaboos.

Who needs a welding helmet, just make 1000 tac welds with eyes closed and hope it's airtight

Daily Reminder that nothing he does is original

Whats Rauh Welt supposed to mean?

The correct german for rough world is raue Welt.

And Begriff makes no sense.

Rough World Term sounds stupid.

You're right, but only if you admit that your post, and any other post that "calls out" some dumb fad is ALSO a cry for attention, and thus equally stupid.

also all the fuckers screaming about nakai's shitty welding have never even seen a torch and couldn't do better if they tried.
this is Veeky Forums nobody works on cars here.

you have no idea what you're talking about if you think midnite and Naki are mutually exclusive topics, and btw they didn't like his work. Also midnite cars were all about the modifications and performance. RWB is the literal opposite

>you can't criticize it unless you can do better!!
Another freaking kiddo. Graduate elementary school before you try to make an ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''argument''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>t. google translate

lmao at these retards

this is how you modify a porsche

That's fuckin bullshit. Nakai has a mil;lion dollar garage and unlimited funds behind him so he can polish a turd to a piano finish. Give me the same tools and materials that he has and i'll turn shit into diamonds.

And Im sure if you used Nakai to do an autistically good job he would do it. He has a good thing going and people pay big for it. Work lazy and chill all day. Thats his marketable image.

Are you trying to glorify shoddy workmanship? You make arguments like black men make fathers,

try again

Porshes are not even that fast, a Focus ST would smoke them

safety squints activate

is this for fucking real?