Poop on it

Poop on it

>Cardboard endcaps to the filter itself.

Critical hit!

>3 times engine protection
the fuck does that even mean

>MFW they only make the 2x engine protection filter for my car.

have fun dying. I have 4x

I think Ill buy one shit in a box and post it.

How does their brand do so well?

Because they actually bother to advertise.

It's also usually the cheapest option in the store from what I've seen. And as long as they don't get a reputation for spectacular failure and major engine damage then why wouldn't joe average keep buying them?

Yeah I always buy fram. Never had an issue. Plus I get 10X engine protection

If you change your filter when you change your oil does it even matter what the fucking brand is? Regardless, I still use OEM or M1

Purolater happens to be the OEM for my car, so I pay the $.50 more for that and then sneer at all the Framplebs. Neener.

It's all tested and certified by API and that other organization. Pretty much anything that is legally saleable meets oem standards.

Short answer: it does not matter unless you're enough of an oil snob to get your oil tested because racecar or whatever.

Last time I did an oil change I put Walmart brand oil in.
This kills the oil snob.

I hope you get rod knock.

Walmart sells full synthetic for like under $20/5qt so I just get that

I will say that the grippy shit they dip the filter in is fucking awesome. I used to work in a shop and it sucks trying to get a slippery filter off when some monkey hamfisted the thing on there. With those filters it didnt matter how tight it was because you could actually grip the damn thing.

kek

There's nothing wrong with Fram filters. If your manual calls for conventional oil and you run towards the more "Extreme conditions" side of driving than the "Normal conditions" side of driving then get a Fram filter and change it as the Extreme conditions mileage demands. Nothing will go wrong if you aren't doing things like tracking, autocross, etc.

Makes my job easy as a quicklube monkey.