/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread finding jesus edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63385123
youtube.com/watch?v=-mdivFJ-pD4
twitter.com/shiriko_ddd/status/871611062960799744
twitter.com/mntmb_dgrp/status/875016052761022464
my.mixtape.moe/bggeuq.mp3
twitter.com/WikiRonpa/status/875250211517603841
aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/2373885/v3-spoilers-v3-character-poll-afterthoughts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mugi!

Karinto.

So, has the storm cleared enough to discuss chapter 4 yet?

posting best girl! for Jesus

I want to fuck Kaito!

Also, threadly reminder that Amami's a twunk.

it's almost 4 am and i'm probably going to fail this final

Ishi!

>mfw this is first time i've seen karinto irl
>looks kinda nasty
>bet it tastes really sweet

I am disappointed.

Maybe.
Iruma did nothing wrong.

Honestly I want to fuck Tsumugi Shirogane right now. I want to pound her dirty and wet vagoo until my hips break. I can't stop thinking about her mugis. Every time I think about my sister I think of Tsumugi Shirogane because she is my sister. I want to fuck Tsumugi Shirogane doods. I'm sweating because I don't know if she'll find me worthy enough. I'll stop being a riajuu just to get it on with that otakussu. I want to fuck Tsumugi so hard bros. I want to fuck her and suck on her fingers like it was the last piece of barbecue sauce from the last rib. I want to then pound her soaking hot pussy like I was smashing the A button in Super Smash Bros games. I want to eat her pussy out like I was at the fanciest restaurant in Japan.

best girl is a good christian

What are you doing here, go study,
chop chop.

Dunno, seems so.

...NO NO, THAT'S ONE VARIATION OF KARITNO
Karinto varies in appearance, but most people say it looks like dog shit.
And yes, it's really sweet.
Don't let it deter you.

We have discussed this. Amami's not a twunk.

>they posted at the same time
The OTP is real.

Koko!
I'm so happy.

I'm still pretty sure Miu was up to something that didn't in fact involve the most retarded plan to murder someone while incriminating herself in front of everyone beforehand, but currently other than the whole NWP deal and also how she claims to be a cyborg it's hard to say what's going on in chapter 4. Anyone care to theorize?

akamatsu big dick
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63385123

If I had any video editing skills I'd edit Amami and Kaito's heads onto this

youtube.com/watch?v=-mdivFJ-pD4

I'M TRYIN

turns out if you do bad things to your body it's bad

not just good, the best!

>posting your homework at drg

user, you made me laugh.

I hope you pass at least.

I think Miu just wanted Ouma to fuck her but he killed her anyway because sluts like her don't deserve to live.
Shut up.

>headcanons

Someone should do this.

Junko!

What in the actual fuck is this?
If this isn't a joke, then just fuck me and stick a karinto after the deed is done.

Well, if it's 4am, you can record yourself/record someone else saying the notes of what you are learning and then listen to it in your sleep, it helps me.

I can do it, I am good at head video shit.

If anyone writes a fic where Miu succeeds in killing Ouma on the rooftop, they should add tentacles to it with poor Gonta hearing the horror off-screen.

DELETE THIS PIANO BAKA IS PURE
and her dick belongs to me anyway.

like how many times do we have to tell you

your theories fuckin suck and they're completely unfounded

>Makes a reddit account to post
>Claims Bryce isn't voicing Ouma but doesn't specifically say Bryce isn't in it
>Has a Kiibo flair despite not having to use a flair on subreddits
>KaminaGirl sends the post to NISA forums and he confirms it's him
>Posts get deleted like they revealed too much
What did he mean by this?

I want her to give me a sermon!

kiibryce

that's what

>nee-san will never treat you like human filth
>she will never mock you for having a small penis
>she will never tell you that there's no way you'd be able to satisfy her while pressing her foot into your crotch
>she will never laugh at you for getting hard from the bullying before sitting on your face
>she will never verbally abuse you while rubbing her pussy on your face, covering you in her juices and making it difficult for you to breathe
>she will never force you to dress like a girl while wearing a chastity device with a vibrator up your ass
>she will never train you into a good and obedient little slut
>she will never spank you in front of everyone when you make a mistake or behave badly
>she will never pat your head and call you a good girl while you're giving her head
Why even live?

My headcanon > your headcanon

Maybe Bryce is voicing someone else? IIRC Amami's VA hasn't been revealed yet, but it's also possible he's doing Kiibo for the Hope connection.

Poor Gonta.

twitter.com/shiriko_ddd/status/871611062960799744

What are you so happy about?

So like, who will be who then? Kaito is the guy with the beard? Amami be the other guy?

What the fuck imoutossu dood.

The trial in which Miu almost won because the particulars of the case were too lewd for Saihara to explain properly half the time.

Lies.

Sure, that sounds good.

Yep. Amami's the overrated little twink and Kaito's not masculine.

Bryce isn't Koko!
BR3C3 P4P3NBR00K

Almost as lewd as Korekiyo raping Tenko

twitter.com/mntmb_dgrp/status/875016052761022464

Woah this looks so cool. And gives me chapter 1 feels. Can't wait to see the animation complete.
are you telling me that there is the possibility of Bryce to voice my robotto?
...strangely i am ok with this. i am not a person who gets butthurted for everything after all

Got it, thanks.

Saiouma!

Saiouma vs Saimeno, who wins?

Neither, they are both crappy ships.

Saiaka.

Watching the trailer now, and something caught my eye: Students must live at the Ultimate Academy for the remainder of their foreseeable future.

That's kind of odd if this is just reality TV and a game show, no? I compared this to the other two killing games and neither seems to have such a rule.

Saimota

>tfw most of Kaito's sprites are not transparent
noooooooo

Listening again, I can somewhat connect the two lines that "Ouma" has. Maybe this guy can just make his voice as deep or high as he wants. Does Ouma have a line like "Don't become emotional" in the Japanese?
Saibo

JES/u/S

Neither

>DRV3 but Kokichi Ouma is Kokichi Oma; Old Lady SHSL Supreme Leader.
>Still does pranks, even at her old age. The leader of DICE; who also bakes everyone cookies (mixed with laxatives) and knits sweaters for everyone (designed to be itchy) that they all wear because they fear hurting her feelings
>Kaede loves her, despite the cryptic warnings and pranks, because she listens to her play piano, if constantly badgered about how her granddaughter plays piano as well and that she should tutor her.
>Kaito can't BTFO when Oma's being an asshole because Grandma
>Hoshi and her bond over her owning a dozen cats
>When Oma pulls the Gonta-bug prank, everyone thinks she was just trying to be nice.
>Angie deals with Old-Lady Racism. The others try to ignore it.
>Kirumi gets "marry my grandson, he's a good boy and just graduated Tokyo University"
>Saihara and Amami get head-pats and candy but also ass-gropes which makes things awkward
>When Harukawa chokes Oma, everyone flips out on Harukawa because she's choking Grandma.
>Tsumugi restrains the urge to kill Oma for constantly getting the animes mixed up
>Miu is forced to wear skirts that go down to her knees
>Yumeno doesn't like it when Grandma treats her like a little kid.
>Tenko is all blushing and helpful when Grandma's around.
>Kiibo is forced to endure more robot racism when Oma keeps asking if he'll play tunes or let her Facebook with her family.
>Shinguji asks why an old woman's first name is Kokichi. Oma asks when he's going to get a real job.
>Oma is no longer considered an admirable woman.
>When Chapter 4/5 happens, Harukawa is blamed for being so mean to Grandma when she was really just trying to help.
>Chapter 6 ends the same way, but everyone's wearing sweaters knitted by Oma.
>TDR viewers consider her the best character. 'Grandma Oma is Best Girl', 'Who'll find Kou a wife now?', '#KillHarukawa #AvengeGrandma'
>It's an 'USO DA YO!'
>Even DICE were fooled.
>Ouma dies pulling off the world's greatest prank.

There needs to be a part where everyone questions why there's a granny with them and she responds with saying she does whatever she wants. Otherwise I laughed hard, A+.

I want to give Kaito a sensual and relaxing full-body massage with scented oils!

Same, but the other way around.

>tfw harder than I thought
>tfw not enough sprites to use for Kaito
>tfw muscular tattoo guy moves his head too much

You want Kaito to give YOU a sensual body massage?

AU with Kaito as the SHSL masseuse. Nidai not counted.

>Guy rants on how great Gonta X Iruma is
>Claims Iruma only tried to kill Ouma because they thought he was the mastermind
>Also says they hate Ouma so much, they're going to tear him apart on his birthday
>"Actually, nobody thought Ouma was the mastermind until he said he was in Chapter 5. The real reason she tried to kill Ouma is because she believed he was the smartest one in the group and that she'd be exposed if she killed anyone else."
>This comment has been deleted

> Guy rants on how great Gonta X Iruma is
How even?

I believe in you.

Yes. He's probably bad at it, but it'd be cute how he tries. And then we fuck as compensation for the bad job.

Thanks, I'll still do it, gonna take a break though.
Need karinto fuel.

I can say with confidence that this is one of my OTPs in all of Danganronpa. This along with Celesgiri, Hinanami and the variations of ships I like with Kirigiri are in fact my top OTPs in all of Danganronpa. This ship in particular when featured in art just makes me feel so happy since it takes my mind off the mistake that was Chapter 4 in V3 Killing Harmony and a reminder that Gonta would never harm anyone, let alone a fly. Despite Miu having intentions on killing Ouma in the fourth chapter of the game, she too also wouldn't hurt anyone physically because the only reason she wanted to kill Ouma in the first place was because she had a hunch that Ouma was the mastermind which she strongly believed in. With that being said, I believe these two would indefinitely protect each other from everything. In addition to this, their polar opposites actually help keep the ship strong. In the case of Gonta, he is quite shy and pure and wishes to be a gentleman and according to the Love Hotel scene he is with Saihara for actually doesn't know how to act in front of women. This is very different from Miu who possesses a sharp tongue and a bit of a pervert (if we're being real here, she would probably want a piece of Gonta having such a buff build). Even though she's a bit of a perv, I still feel like she would want a serious relationship with someone not for pleasure but for everything else.

Reminder:
my.mixtape.moe/bggeuq.mp3

> Reminder that Gonta would never harm anyone, let alone a fly.
> ???

Er...

I'm going to keep this brief since I have something very special planned for Ouma on the 21st of June. I'm also going to keep put my hatred for this character since that would be a tad biased and would just make more people salty (not that I care too much about that but I don't want more people smashing down my door than there already is). Anyway, I have a fundamental problem with Ouma being shipped with anyone. His actions throughout the game were completely dickish towards others in his lifespan of the killing game. Now I know why he actually did them to portray himself as this evil character and that was for the purpose of baiting out the real Mastermind from hiding. Sure, it's completely honourable and smart but I still fucking hate seeing him being shipped with whoever. That counts for EVERY ship with him. He constantly teases everyone, insults everyone, fucks with everyone's head, and even physically abuses some. He even questions whether a robot has a dick just for the sake of teasing a robotic angel. It's all an act, but to me it's just taken so far that it crosses the line for where I believe he could be shipped with anyone at all.
I respect what people believe with their headcanons n all, but really I just cannot see anyway Ouma can have such a healthy, non-toxic and non-abusive relationship with anyone despise apparently being such a nice guy. Kiibouma is based on one crude joke in a demo. Oumeno is based on the loli and shota aestethic. I don't even know why Irouma is a thing to be quite frank. These are the common forms of Ouma ships I see and almost vomit at just because of how ugly the ships are. I will say this now: please do not go into the comments and write me a word wall about how I'm wrong and in actual fact that 'x happens so that makes it canon' or whatnot because at the end of the day it's my opinion and as much as I hate to say it, no one else is going to change it.

Who exactly is this person?

Grain of salt since the thread was deleted, but if anyone was looking for NISA confirmation that Bryce isn't voicing Ouma: twitter.com/WikiRonpa/status/875250211517603841

Tumblr and amino kid by the name of oc-existingischronic-ust

>the wiki
No no no, they like to speculate as well, so yeah, grain of salt.

Ah, alright. I do agree with some of what they said but honestly so much of what he does is contradictory by chapter (See: Wondering if the 'plot' is fiction in chapter 4 and claiming the outside world is totally destroyed the next chapter) that my judgment would have to be reserved.

Previous experiences have led to me not trusting caps unless archived, yeah. It does look legitimate but time will reveal the truth.

>He constantly teases everyone, insults everyone, fucks with everyone's head, and even physically abuses some
Aside from Ouma's robo racism, doesn't the game make Ouma's dickish attitude only effect himself specifically? Yeah sure, he overly exploits the others like with Tsumugi in chapter 4 and he insults Iruma because she likes it but they're making him sound like a downright abuser.

Yeah, Ouma is kind of rude but the game does make it clear at parts that he's more of a brat than actually abusive and you're supposed to figure out what he's trying to convey. One example of this is when he runs off after Kaito wants to punch him and Hoshi mentions that he's provocative but his heart is not into it, which I guess means that Ouma says things that are cruel but he wasn't being cruel for kicks by bringing Kaede's fate up unlike in chapter 5 where he clearly pushes it to keep Saihara from realizing the holes in his mastermind speech.

ADMIRABLE GIRLS AREN'T FOR RAPE THEY ARE FOR NEE-SAN DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honestly I want to fuck Monophanie right now. I want to pound her dirty and wet vagoo until my hips break. I can't stop thinking about her phanie's. Every time I think about my sister I think of Monophanie because she is my sister. I want to fuck Monophanie doods. I'm sweating because I don't know if she'll find me worthy enough. I'll stop being a riajuu just to get it on with that otakussu. I want to fuck Monophanie so hard bros. I want to fuck her and suck on her paws like it was the last piece of barbecue sauce from the last rib. I want to then pound her soaking hot pussy like I was smashing the A button in Super Smash Bros games. I want to eat her pussy out like I was at the fanciest restaurant in Japan.

sleepy bread

good night

Already posted.

Yeah, guess Tumblr and Amino are gonna have a field day ranting on how awful and abusive Ouma is instead of actually playing the game/watching a playthrough before thinking they have to right to analyse it. At least just keep it brief thoughts.
Bless the lord.

Shinguji

>Angie deals with Old-Lady Racism. The others try to ignore it.

I busted a gut.

So has that one Gontafag who claimed he was the most complex character in the series and Ouma and Angie had bland dialogue with no substance from start to end after admitting he knows jack shit about the game killed himself after hearing Tarzan Gonta?

Kazoo!
I wasn't the guy talking about Monaca's braps, fucking Kotoko or eaying Hiyoko's feet last thread, just to clear it up.

Yeah, the problem is people heard about chapter 4 and 5 (And even that was horribly out of context) more than they did of the other chapters first so I'm hoping the actual localization helps with this because the moments where you see Ouma being unhappy with the cast acting irrationally aren't that apparent.

Holy cow, what?

Yeah, if I heard what people say about Ouma, I'd imagine this abusive asshole who's constantly causing the others misery and laughing at them for it. What I got was a little shit that the group found annoying, and eventually got incredibly antagonistic but not for too long since you learn his circumstances soon after.
>Holy cow, what?
aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/2373885/v3-spoilers-v3-character-poll-afterthoughts

I want to fuck Moe-sama!

Whose sorter did you like the most? Apart from your own, if you submitted it.
Any surprises?

Ah right, this poll. What a joke.

> Yeah, if I heard what people say about Ouma, I'd imagine this abusive asshole who's constantly causing the others misery and laughing at them for it.
Which is entirely why taking the words of others as truth is a big mistake, no?

>calling Hoshi stunted
opinion immediately disregarded