The Semi of the F U T U R E

This is the new Tesla semi truck.

Can't wait to cut it off for millions

Ugh just announce it already. Shoulda sold at 380+ but had faith in papa musk, then doubled down before the production number announcement AH today which I'll probably be taking a hit on tomorrow. Need the semi news to hit asap.

why must all nu-cars be ugly as fuck

Cd

the production numbers were great. Who actually thought that the TM3 would not run into hiccups. Other than that they sold a fuckton

>semi of the F U T U R E
>carried by an oil burner

Really activates the almonds

Yeah the overall numbers are the only thing that'll keep it above 300. But 220 model 3s after musk projected 1500, yeesh. But hopefully that was somewhat priced in.

>Refundable $1k reserve
>Sold a fuck ton

LoL

having one section of an assembly slow down the rest is the most fucking annoying thing in the world.

t. stuck in machine design right now

It's piss easy to happen too. Troubleshooting a hueg and completed die/tool/whatever is never a walk in the park. you change one stupid little setting or adjustment and then four other things are all of a sudden out of spec. How ferd did it 100 years ago is a mystery to me (and apparently tesla too)

I meant the s and x sales moron. Up YoY. People have been expecting an s slump for forever, lmao

*enters production years ahead of you*

doesn't mean shit. Being the first ≠ being successful. this applies to literally everything

They've already announced it's capabilities, range options and weight rating. Built by Cummins, no gimmick auto pilot shit. If it fails there's no market for electric semis.

This. I laughed so hard when Cummins stole the thunder from Tesla with an actual materialistic example as opposed to the huff and puff Elon kept trying to peddle.

Apparently it'll have the option of either a 4.5L 4 cylinder or 6.7 6 cylinder ISB diesels setup as generators for better range.

>Apparently it'll have the option of either a 4.5L 4 cylinder or 6.7 6 cylinder ISB diesels setup as generators for better range.
Neat.

That pic reminds me of this

>Model 3 already way behind production schedule
>wants to make a semi that can barely get 300 miles of range and takes forever to recharge

Auto-pilot is a good thing for sleep deprived long haul truckers though

Getting iRobot feels from that

I like it

looks cheap and shit lmao

Maybe instate more effective controls of driving hours then.

They only can drive 11 hours a day.

Yeah, but the system is easy to cheat and many drivers frequently do more time than that.

not just that
>wants to have intercity rocket travel, a colony on mars, a completely new form of mass transit, and dig out a massive tunnel network.
>cant even produce a "mass market" car in a approbiate amount of time.