Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

media.eventhubs.com/images/2017/05/30_sil01.jpg
youtu.be/H8Koy021veA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would Capcom release a bad demo?

If you don't buy MvCI deluxe edition along with 3 copies of the standard edtion.

YOU
ARE
NOT
PART
OF
THE
F
G
C

ITS THE BEST GAME EVER

They're pretty incompetent when it comes to PR.

I'm going to buy MvC Infinite and there's nothing you can do about it.

Boke!

media.eventhubs.com/images/2017/05/30_sil01.jpg

PlayBlue

I'm getting the collector's edition and 2 deluxe editions instead.

Watching Tasty Steve's pure excitement while watching the DBFZ trailer was wonderful. That man is truly passionate about the games.

Real talk: why professional players like mvci?

Because of CPT bucks? This isn't rocketscience.

Good OP.

CPT esports shit

This is the Dragon Ball FighterZ producer, say something nice about her.

marvel is fun

>womb crest

ok, i dont like charge inputs or dp motions. and i just bought a stick, which sfv character can i roll.

Totally not John D bribing them

I personally wouldn't care as much about how ugly MvCI is if it had characters I liked in it. But for some reason they decided not to put in any Rival School characters, Gene, Asura, Jin, or X-Men.

They're glorified esport celebrity endorsements for the newest Capcom game at this point. I wonder how nobodies rationalize the whole "Capcom games have the biggest prizes and I can win more money" logic when all the best players get pulled behind closed doors to get more intimate knowledge of these games earlier than everyone else.

HARADA

because it looks broken as fuck. thats how everyone likes it

that's why I just play T5 on ppsspp

Put me in Marvel or else.

Did John D leave SFV behind already?

nash, karin, birdie, mika,laura,zangief and ed are your options.

you should probably learn how to charge and DP at some point though.

you must be insane if you think that most nobodies expect to win money.

>for some reason
The Capcom side are charcters from dead franchises that didn't feature in MvC3 (so they'd have to work on their models from scratch) and Disney doesn't own the rights for the X-Men so they've been literally killing the IP, as you can see if you check the latest comic events regarding them.

i want her to sit on my face

does db have any waifus? i know only of that blue haired one, but i dont think she fights

Disney owns the rights to X-Men in games though, what they don't own is the movie rights, naturally they don't want to feature X-Men in anything anymore since it's basically free marketing for Fox at this point.

I didn't say "most" anywhere, goober. Lurk more and you'd know what I'm talking about.

>it's because they'd have to put in work and not be able to have their game double as well as advertisement for their multi-billion dollar film franchises
Touched it up a bit for you, and it's not exactly sound reasoning that anyone on the consumer end should give a shit about.

The only girl I see them putting in the game other than 18 is Videl

Android 18.

pan

So, what is your /played looking like 13 days in?
I'm surprised I'm enjoying Tekken so much.
My only complaint so far is that I haven't been able to spend any time on Rev2.

Young Chi-chi is really cute and she fights.

>Bald manlet gets the hottest girl in the franchise

We can all make it

70 hours, but like 20 of those are turbo-button-afk-katarina in treassure mode

also surprised that i like it, thought 3d isnt my thing

>blondes
>anything but shit tier

I stopped enjoying it after a while. I'm actually thinking about picking up jive now

44h, enjoying it tons and I also thought 3d wasn't my thing but it actually is I think
no dishonest jumping, almost everything is reactable and rewarding if you react to it

>Implying blondes are anything but god tier
Fuck outta here.

or else what

I'm pretty sure 17 has the hots for Krillin too. Must be a family fetish.

Chi-Chi is a sex icon

They're so delusional.

www.reddit.com/r/StreetFighter/comments/6hcdov/letter_to_the_community_from_one_of_the_mods/

so at e3 sfv players got a little glimpse into the 3 costumes. (available soon)
this game is left behind by the capcom itself

a-ai-chan?!

This.

This is what peak preformance looks like

did you read it? can you tldr? i dont feel like reading reddit novels

aint noone gonna read fucking 2000 le leldid words nigger

SF Mod: Stop shitting on SFV it's deterring new players.

lmao which new players
the only 'new' players that game managed to garner were old fighting game players looking to get into sf

Anyone Tekken??

And why do you think that is? Maybe it has to do with the irrational hate the game got for being a rushed product.

Even Demitri has a better chance than that loli slut

no it's because the game's launch was a complete catastrophe that deterred everyone remotely interested in picking up fighting games
and then they managed to make only a handful of changes in the soon 1.5y the game has been out

such fucking delusion

>irrational

>for some reason
They found the best way to milk you though dlc.
The game releases with ton of characters from mvc3 who nobody wanted so they can sell you the most beloved mvc3 characters afterwards with low effort because most of the animations can be easily ported. They know exactly what the fans want, thats why they abuse us like that, like the inicial rooster has fucking Jedah in it. They had to put a couple jems here and there for you to buy this shit.
Even if the gameplay is 10/10, that rooster and how they are setting you to get you to pay for all these dlc characters is unacceptable.

deserved. new players will come when they release super and hopefully dont fuck up again

>rushed game
>irrational hate

what the fuck diod you mean by this? the online is S T I L L complete and utter fucking garbage

>rushed product
>irrational hate
what the fuck am I reading desu

Super is never happening

Does anyone here like Gundam Versus?

you know it will happen. maybe some other name, but it will. it's capcom after all.

works on my machine

How do I stop pressing buttons

pick a character that doesnt have to

like user said. they desperately wanted to make new marvel, capcom gave them laughable budget and this is the result.
all the hype will be in dlcs

Let's trade problems user.
Mine is that I DON'T press buttons when I odiously should be

It's one thing to criticize the game's faults. It's another completely different thing to go on and on about how the game is shit without even saying why or just parroting vague shit that then gets parroted back by the people that hear it.
There's at least one post a day in this general that goes along the lines of "sfv sux lmao". And then you have dankposters too. People love to hate on SFV, much more than the game deserves.

Best video

youtu.be/H8Koy021veA

Thats preferable because if you aren't just pressing buttons at least you can block

But it does suck.

jive deserves all the hate it gets and more

Cant wait for this to come out and die in a month.

if the game didn't have the sf name it would have as many players as battle fantasia on steam two weeks after release
it literally only scrapes by because dumb ass capcom loyalists cannot fathom the concept of playing something that isn't a capcom game no matter how bad it is

>women
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTbYkNSoIjU#t=4m53s

I love unbased claims like that.

But the game is pretty damn underwhelming even compared to its predecessor.
Maybe if you shits would stop telling everybody how this mediocre kusoge is the only "relevant" game and the only game "worth playing" people wouldn't be so hostile.

never post this garbage here again

>another sfv maintenance
>again 400 people online
hmmm...

The guilty gear revelator DEMO had more fucking content than release SFV as a whole, that's just unacceptable, i don't even like gg past accent core, but it is easy to see wich game/dev is the shitty one here (i don't like some arcsys practices tho)

playhu

wow the second fully retail priced patch "demo" that got put up for free had more content than another game at release.
only cost 120$ overall too.

Nah, fuck that. If my character is there i better look nice af, or at least decent.

I want the name of the man who thought while rising moves were a good idea

"more is better xdddd"
-harada

while standing*

I play Guilty Gear almost every day, and in my day I played Soul Calibur from II to V. My first SF was IV on its deadbed, when they released that Omega update, and I still enjoy SFV. It's not my favorite fighting game, but it has its charm.

I'd never say that, almost every fighting game is worth playing. In fact I only see those arguments brought up in shitposting sessions, where the same trite arguments are repeated ad nauseam. People should stop pitting franchises against one another, it never produces anything of value.

Wild stuff...

>MvCi real version comes out for the pros
>People still talking shit about the STORY DEMO
Fucking idiots

Whats wild is whatever the capcom PR guy is smoking.
Releasing outdated gameplay in a story demo when they actually had a gameplay demo ready for E3 is retarded as shit.

idiots are people who still give capcom the time of day with plenty of better alternatives out there

aris was right, you have a table full of food and you choose to eat the plate of shit capcom served you

we don't deserve this game