/sing/ - SINoALICE General #18

>What is SINoALICE?
It's a Japanese mobile game published by Square Enix, featuring writing by Yoko Taro, the director of the Drakengard and Nier games. There are no plans to release an English version.

>Where do I get it?
apkpure.com/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/jp.co.pokelabo.sinoalice
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/id1211063618

>How do I play this shit on PC?
Download an android emulator like Nox, memu or bluestacks and run it there

bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/
memuplay.com/

>ENGLISH WIKI
sinoalice.wiki/Main_Page

>JAPANESE WIKIS
wiki.denfaminicogamer.jp/sinoalice/
appmedia.jp/sinoalice
altema.jp/sinoalice/

>STARTER FAQ - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
pastebin.com/5skjH6Rf

>GUILD LIST
pastebin.com/E61T5ssP

>Current event
sinoalice.wiki/Shards_of_Memories

>Previous Thread
>Where is the Snow White gacha?
This gacha was originally believed to start on June 14, 2017, from an unconfirmed in-game announcement. That announcement has now been removed, so it is currently unclear when exactly this gacha will be available.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/875348206892273664
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was cancelled for Rapunzel!

Nani

gotta love these errors.

Source?

servers are shit again, maint soon?

>reroll for 3 days
>get Kaguya, start playing through timeouts
>game is actually boring as fuck

It's fun once you become obsessed with raising your powerlevel

COLOSSEUM WILL BE FUN

You mean 10 apology crystals and please understand

I need a guild guys...

Sounds like Granblue which wasn't fun. The nonstop disconnections and error make everything 10x more a chore too.

>WILL BE

怠惰ホテル had one spot open last time I checked.

were full now...
please let me support you..

oh no...

Another day without Snow White gacha.

How do you get Cinderella Sorcerer?

Event happening later this year. We don't know details yet.

feel free to add this! 654107360
It's Syl
I'll do my best to support.. just an average minstrel gretel

Source or die

I'm guessing right side is stat growth per level?

Slut

future event leak

we[ve seen/had most of this. only new thing is the gretel, alice and maybe the two right under the current gacha?

So for some L has smaller growth compared to their SS counterpart but they have a higher cap. Surprisingly A that can upgraded to SS has a huge increase in growth.

They're literally just temporary banners that have no information, the first is for debug purposes.

no bully
none of this looks new

You can buy drop rate potion only once? Or is it once a day

Should I keep re-rolling or wait for a new gacha at this point

are you blind?

sorceress cinderella is labelled a "chance meeting event". So events that rewards jobs confirmed. Also has a nightmare in the banner.

Bottom right nightmare event is labeled "subjugation event", implying different event format from current medal collection event.

nier gacha banner confirms 2B and 9S with job unlocks, this means the free 2B will be a different job.

There's no guarantee the new jobs will be added to the starter gacha. You might also miss the start dash stuff.

who dis

I can't figure out how to level weapons or jobs, even after reading the wiki. Please help

You might want to consider uninstalling.

Did you look at the menu translations? I feel like it's pretty straightforward.

twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/875348206892273664
maint in 3 hours

I actually have

Someone who misses her mother

>red rimmed glasses

Muh dick

Ah, I see it, my mistake.
Thanks, user.

mongrels

>reading through the Discord's rules
>pulling in-game characters into one of the admins being a cunt because of some shitty drama he went into with one person because they wanted to give an account away
Thanks for being grade A faggots as always, leddit. Do we have any Discords of our own?

What did i just read?

Why do Whales play mobages instead of MMORPG P2W?
Mobages are objectively shit games, I don't see the point in putting money in them to be the best.
If you're a narcissist whale then just play PVP MMO

You can't play P2W MMOs at work.

Can you repeat that in french

Oh right, nips are workaholic who spend their life at work so they have to settle for mobage, makes sense.

I don't really see the lasting appeal of MMOs nowadays compared to the past. Mobages have become the replacement. Literally everyone you know has probably played it at least once. It's a great time waster.
MMOs are only for people who get to stay at home a lot and that's kind of hard to do nowadays. And even then most of them are probably playing mobages too.
I wish I could like playing MMOs again but they are just not the same anymore. I'd rather buy a game than play an MMO, kind of a waste of time imo.

>Compensating something

Yeah because a Veeky Forums discord would be so much better.

Okay, in English: the Discord from Reddit set up a rule about selling/buying accounts. For some fucking reason, this includes giveaways. What people are supposed to do now is DM someone who posted a roll and ask them for it, essentially bothering anyone who posts a lucky one, even if they don't want to give it out. Someone tried to give an account out publically and didn't get why this isn't allowed. The staff threw a hissy fit and shat over everyone who said they don't get it either. The rule channel now includes Anki and Gishin (in-character) saying to "read the pins so that you don't feel like you were backhanded". This shit is as cringeworthy as a Deviantart work of Sonic saying "Hey there, if you like the Genocide route in Undertale, you're not cool anf you should go to hell!"

I think it helps that mobage have a certain community element that are gone in MMOs now also. This game has been pretty wild so far but it's scratched the itch enough to dissuade me from getting FFXIV's new expansion

Fascinating

Literally no one cares, why are you even talking about that here? Go back to where you came from.

are you bros gonna be playing FGO NA?

>That profile page self-intro
Wow, lewd.

Do you anons find mobages objectively fun?
After trying GBF and Sinoalice I feel like I have been memed, those "games" are dull and boring.

holy crap, I was losing patience to gear, flipped 9 coins and decided I'd roll a 10 roll if I landed at least 5 heads, and became discouraged when I only got one silver book

I'm just here for the grimdark story.

>mobages
>fun
kek no
The only mobage I play is fgo because of the lore and waifu
I've been memed into alice because of nier automata

Interestingly enough that's what I had in mind as well. It can probably be attributed to the spike of use of social media. It's just way easier to connect now with Discord, Facebook groups etc. when you probably only had forums for MMOs back then. It's surprising how much has changed. Doesn't help stuff like mobas have essentially gotten all of the MMO players.
I don't want to remember the number of localized butchered MMOs

How do you see the intro of someone?

Long-press their character icon.

>mobages fun
How? It's basically grinding with a gameplay and graphics close to inexistant.

Yes because I'm an EOP. I don't want to refer to a blog TL everytime and referencing hundreds of pages of shit I have to read or else I can't enjoy the game.
Depends on what fun is to you. I essentially hated when mobile games rose up because they're kind of full of shit. But nowadays I get to play anywhere and that's kind of awesome.
And I'm an oldschool player that loves my JRPG grinds so it's so easy to please me.

I've tried several, and there are exactly two monages out there that I find actually pretty fun, given certain circumstances.

Ah thanks.
Indeed that user is a whore

what makes you say that

>monages
Mobages.

Probably a few people are using him as we speak, at the same time.

>It's just way easier to connect now with Discord, Facebook groups etc. when you probably only had forums for MMOs back then.

Do you mean that in the sense that the self-enclosed existence of an MMO community no longer exists?

>Doesn't help stuff like mobas have essentially gotten all of the MMO players.

I'd still play an MMO over a MOBA, though. MOBAs are pretty cancerous from my experience.

>the number of localized butchered MMOs
Ugh don't remind me. Taiwanese servers are still pretty okay with English patches / if you understand Chinese though.

I find this one fun, but just because of the story. The gameplay is bland and lifeless.

I wish mobage could take a page out of the book of old browser shit like Kingdom of Loathing. That game was actually pretty fun to play, you solved quests, and slowly grind up your permanent skills over multiple game completions until you're able to beat the entire game in a single day, with different challenge runs available with different rewards.

>selling/buying accounts
People actually do this ?

I'm having fun or else I wouldn't still be here playing. I like seeing my girl get stronger, I like the little story things, I like the community stuff with mobage and etc.

MOBAs are generally fine, just don't play with randoms and play with people you know instead.

You bet your ass they do, it's the logical continuation of chinese MMO farming/account trade.

>get stick of waiting for the new gacha
>blow my 900 crystals
>cinderella dupe, new job, 2 pinocchios dupes
>a few new ss weapons
Not bad.

grats, thats not bad at all

ive gotten antsy twice now, and both times i got the first time 2 pino books and just now my alice

hilarious

how do I get the book of opportunity that says, change the job of your main party

Some user mentioned several threads back that Taobao had people selling accounts.

I wasn't surprised, but I still felt that I had to go and check out how bad it was. Welp.

You could try changing the job of your main party, I guess. It's the button under their sprite in the menu.

Double shit for 30 minutes.

the red vial is double xp, green double drops, gold double money but I'm not sure whether this applies to some kind of hidden money that you receive when completing a mission, or the money bag drops

I think the red text beneath the first two denotes you can only buy one, not sure if it resets monthly or is just one time entirely, and they last 30 minutes from you popping them
thanks I'll try that
japan yahoo auction sells them too

In some games having an alt can be helpful and they will collect free rolls during the entire time of their existence. At some point people don't need those alts anymore so they sell them.
Also chinese rerollers will exist in every mildly popular game.

People buy those accounts to skip rerolling.

Thanks, I deleted the post since I could actually read the fucking labels by opening the screen in the computer

I cannot figure out how to change main set job, or at least satisfy the requirement

Change the top one's character to another character of a different class. Use the button under the sprite on the equipment select page.

Open your main set for editing, hit the button under the portrait, click on any other job.

Kinda, FGO is okay because it isn't as intensive as GBF. GBF feels like a job.
From what I see SV is going to be the second GBF, unless they make it easy to get drops via events like FGO or increased drop rate.

wow that was troublesome, I had to make sure I had it as my title job on top of that, thank you for being patient with me anons

Is it worth buying the armor upgrades from the medal event shop to upgrade the red armor? Or is there better armor I should save for.

From what i understand, the ones in the medal shop are time limited

you should try to get all the materials from the event shop from rabbit event

Yeah I plan to do that, but is it worth using it on the free drop red armor for now?

It's already the 16th in Japan. Where's the Snow White gacha?

standard is 557/386, first upgrade 791/536, final upgrade 1299/868 for the children set, this is from the shoes but I assume the values are similar across all armor pieces, as they are for the first and second versions of shoes/chest

Winter 2018.

>self-enclosed existence of an MMO community no longer exists
They definitely do exist but they've been getting on years so naturally the only ones left are the ones still not giving up on MMOs.
I think it's mostly because how MMOs changed throughout the years. You actually had to interact with people so communities formed naturally. Everything is just mostly a hub nowadays. They essentially killed what MMOs are supposed to be with finders. Now the only ones interacting are the self contained groups so either you join one or enjoy playing solo forever.
I will never understand why they chose to pander to solo players like me. When everything is easier and way better to do solo you bet your ass everyone will just ignore it when there's no incentive to do it.

So, unless I whale and gather 500 coins, Cindy is stucked at lv 10 forever? I see no other way to get her arcana.