youtube.com/watch?v=_3P-1W-PwHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for two stroke a best

2nd for Suzuki a first

TYGA

SUZUKI

Suzuki a good.
Honestly love my bandit.
But I spose I could fall in love with any bike given enough time with it. Two wheels is two wheels.

new mexico > Texas

Begs the question:

Anyone here ever owned a bike that they didn't love, or could fall in love with on a long enough timeline?

Looking at buying a first bike, was looking at the Honda grom or something from the CBR line (125/250). Wanted some opinions on what to go for since it's only going to be used for short 30min commutes. Also are there any other bikes I should look at?

non clown bikes.

flat as fuqq, how do you even lean

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

>being a lanklet

Look at dem chicky strippies, he obviously doesn't.

kind of

>riding a ""sports"" 125

>It's this time again
>"Fucking manlets, when will they learn, they can only ride shitty hypersport"
>Looks like a regular guy riding a fucking moped when on a proper bike

All of my keks

>grom virgin vs CHOPPER CHAD
Get 650 or at least 300.

as I said here , don't be intimidated by bikes just because you're new to it
cbr's 250 are a joke
if you want something that's fun and easy to ride, get the best sports bike for the street (meaning you can actually exploit it well and anything more hardcore belongs to the track) which is pic related

>best small 2 stroke streetbike
>not an rs250
retard alert

>ur a big guy
Get an ADV, because if you try and hang yourself you may not find a tree high enough.

Bruh; the mito is a great baiku de-restricted.

Any Lehigh-Phili guys lurkin?

>he can't take advantage of a leader peter on the streets

Buy a Honda cg125 if you want a 125. They don't try to be something they aren't and when you drop it it has no fairings to damage.

congrats for replying to who's likely the only RS250 owner in here, you massive retard
you've clearly never ridden one, they're total track weapons, not very suitable for road use

yeah maybe if you're a shitter, how long have you been riding for?

the fact I am indeed a shitter means I don't ride it on the limit hence making it more exploitable if anything
btw, I have totaled less than 50km

id ride with you if you make it to seattle m8

RS250 Honda? Track weapon.

RS250 Aprilia? Uhh... just because America only got a track version doesn't mean it was a peaky high strung pile. I had one. I also had an RGV250 that I road on the street for years. Neither are peaky or hard to rde on the road. Calling an Aprilia RS250 high strung does a disservice to ACTUAL GP bikes, like the Yamaha TZ250 I used to own and race.

i-iago is that you?

WE WARNED YOU BRO

has dbt quality improved since I last came here a month ago?

Yes, my DR650. I'll probably get a lot of hate for it but 650 dual sports suck ass, they're pigfat and underpowered, you'd have 90% of the off road capabilities and twice as much on road capabilities on an ADV bike.

No, winter is coming and everyone is going to be pissed off that they can't ride except for the Australians who'll be shitposting up a storm.

lol I dont have a gp bike
and Im not saying it's hard to ride or anything, it's just wasted on the road, a 125 is much more fun to ride because it's not slow but you can actually ring its neck without too much danger

I inherited a Kawasaki ZR 750 F (picrelated) but I absolutely have no idea about bikes. It's in the yuropoor region and I am going to take a look at it later this evening. I looked into general things one should check on bikes (VIN, levers, bars, color of oil, wiring, inside of tank, general condition, etc.) but does anybody know something about things to check on that model specifically?

Also, I was told that for some reason it is missing the speedometer (like there are no meters on it). Is that something that can be fixed with spare parts without costing too much?

ahahaha what an idiot you are, I am perfectly fine with this since I want to ride it on track
I never said I wanted a good road bike
you "beginner bike" pussies are amusing: buttblasted at a newbie who's enjoying his ride

he was memeing, no need to become so defensive immediately

>tfw no LAPD RSV4 to chase down hoodlums doing highway pulls with and make fun of them for not being on the touge while you arrest them

Is the Honda win the best poverty bike ever produced?

No, why?

well, if you knew what I had to endure here after I asked riding advice stating what my ride was, you'd know some people can say that unironically

>it's just wasted on the road
>65whp
fuck i hate this board sometimes

Cb160
Yes I'm old

>expecting anything less from the guy who bought an RS250 as a first bike
SeeHe might as well be a nobike.

dont worry about it, im sure you will look totally badass on that pigfat cantturn cruiser thats your only option.

Well what is then?

who was Rothmanns anyways and why does it seem like they had a team in every motorsport league in the 80s?

Tobacco

Cigarette company. Like all good tobacco companies they targeted advertising at the most manly hobby on earth - auto racing

why cant we have nice things?

kys wr

Cigs.

And the second best motorcycle paintjob ever. Lucky Strike is #1

i3 vs i4 and v2?

fuck you bastard

radial single

i3 a best

all other engine configurations cant compete

V4>i3>V2>i4>single>Ptwin

>I3>V2
Wrong

Whats peoples problem with P2?
They are godly

What do you guys use to lube your chains?

Cum

>i3
Torks at the bottom
>i4
Torks at the top
>v2
torks all the time

Gonna give it a try brb

So where do big singles fit in?

torks

You switched i3 and V2.

It's euro hours or something

Wasted on the road is a liter and the only wasted thing there is the redline and gears 4-6

>a 125 is much more fun to ride because it's not slow but you can actually ring its neck without too much danger
>virgins

this

redline is best line
why buy a bike if you can't redline it
might as well get a cummins diesel

>fast in straight line
>nanny gear indicator

get back to me when uir not a faggot and without chicken tendies lmao

>i4
can into lotsa revs
>v4
still a lotta revs
>i3
can into some revs
>v2
can't have THAT many revs but still a lot
>i2
can't rev
>sigle
lawnmore engine

It's not configuration that determines torque. An engine with more cyllinders is actually capable of a higher peak torque if tuned the same as one with less. It's just that engines that can't rev are normally built for torque because otherwise you would have a shitty engine and engines that can rev are tuned like racecars because sportbikes sell and i4 UJMs don't.

Ptwin is the BEST engine for street use.
>High torque off idle
>compact and light
>fits in slim frames
>usable powerband
>easy maintenance
>attractive looking
>smooth running
Will never understand the hate for them

>muh power
you fucking nobikes are pathetic
try actually riding one on the track and then on the street and see the difference for yourself, if you can ride at all

>65hp
>too much for the track

>unbalanced
>vibrates like a lawnmower

ptwin is inferior stone age tier.

They do not vibrate
Have you ever ridden a bike?

>handling
>ever wasted on the road
No user, you are the nobike
or a yuge pussy

>smooth running
only with a meme crankshaft
>easy maintenance
90s ninja 250 maybe, modern twin with the engine tilted forward in the frame for muh sporty weight distribution and a tank-rats nest-airbox-rats nest PGM-FI "stack", nah. and since the old easy to work on ones don't have meme cranks, see above.

60% road 20% shitty road 20% off-road. Is ktm 690 enduro worth it?

no

Why?

How off road? Like single track jumping logs or dirt roads and well groomed trails? If the first then yes, if the second then nah, small ADV.

So you would rather MORE cylinders and MORE throttle bodies and MORE wiring and MORE sparkplugs etc etc???

Your logic is flawed
I2 is godly and SMOOOOTH

165 is a bit pointless on the road. You'll just get bored, rev it out, and get a ticket (or worse). It's a giant exercise of self-restraint. Not smart for motorcyclists, who usually lack self-restraint (I'm a pretty classic case of that).

100-110hp with a bit of torque is bang on for the road. You can have a giggle with it and not need to be doing warp speed.

Dumb nigger, have you ever even ridden an Africa Twin?

Yes.
What of it?

I'd rather have 6 cyllinders if I could reach the plugs, or better yet, the valves with adult sized hands and ONLY taking the tank off and clearing out some air injection bullshit

Which you aren't getting on many i2s that have been smoothed out with a new crankpin angle

>no pics no webms nothing
every time

My bike only has like 100-110 and I have a constant need to warp speed. Maybe I need a grom

Stock meters are expensive to get used or new because everybody breaks them when they crash. However there is aftermarket clusters, mostly marketed two guys converting their dirt bikes, that are reasonably priced. The very very very cheap option is a bicycle computer. Yes, many bicycle computers can be bought for ten clams and we'll work over 200 kph

Shitty trails, high grass and cropping fields and paved roads. I want something to ride everywhere but not adventure.

people who can actually ride don't own gobros. their sponsors just let them borrow one.

bread on tendies

Get an Africa Twin.

Like I said, self-restraint is not normally in great supply in this community. 50hp is enough to get arrested with. 100hp is enough to do some cheeky wheelies, maybe give it a bit out of a corner occasionally, that sort of thing. Little doses of fun that don't get you nicked.

no you havent or else you;'d know

>people who can actually ride don't own gobros.

Nup. Plenty of racers these days have them so they can post footage on their facebook, gets attention (and maybe, hopefully, a new sponsor).

youtube.com/watch?v=_3P-1W-PwHI

Guys like this do it because likes=attention. Attention=money.

I do know. They vibrate. They arent designed to be smooth, BUT they are smoother than most big singles and make 100hp
Honda switch from V2 to I2 for a reason