/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

first opening. is it good? what are those exclamation marks?

Keep if Reinhardt has 18 atk. Otherwise reroll.

No starting 5* is not good. They mean new unit.

Kagero

WIFE

Posting better couple

he has 18
so why only 4 of them have exclamations instead of all of them?

Me on the left

They cant coexist in harmony and then be united by the pure rabbu that is roy and ririna-san??

You start with Raigh, Matthew and Virion as freebies.

you get a raigh for free at the start of the game so it doesnt consider raigh as a "new" unit

Then keep, he's going to carry you on after you upgrade to 5*.
Raigh is an starter hero.

The game gives every player a free 2* Matthew and Raigh in their Barracks along with the Askr trio and Virion.

Do you need to be hit by the Panic Axe for its debuff to take place, or simply engaging Legion in combat (say at a range) will be enough for him to debuff you?

Because if it's the latter I'm also going to panic. My only good unit is a blade tome user.

god what a stupid hat

Not him, but holy shit, really? I don't even remember, probably sent home the fucker right away because I thought he was an annoying piece of shit.

Not canon.

Her neutral looks bad but her attacking gets me hard.

Does Lissa's gravity require you to attack the enemy with it to work?
Wiki says:
>After any combat, prevents foe from moving more than 1 space through its next action.

Is it enough if someone from my team is attacking or does Lissa have to attack it?

I want to cum on her dirty toes

That's my wife

What kind of woman is Sothe into?

You have to attack the foe, the foe needs to survive, and when they survive, their movement is cut.

Yes.
user you got rid of a free unit! Now how will you copy Mkv.'s videos when you get stuck on a map!?

>You will never be Eliwood; go to war and slay a dragon all for the sake of your waifu only to have her die shortly after childbirth

You're not canon lol

What does Athena see with her eyes?

If she can counterattack and survive, you get gravity'd.

Roy and Lina isn't canon. Roy fucked Sophia like his dad.

Everything

My dick in her ass.

Why is Eliwood's wife hugging Hector?

my chance to get 5 star went up because i didnt drop one. i assume banners change. if i dont get 5 star by that time will that bonus chance disappear?

Yes

pic tells you why you fucking dummy

I still feel bad that I sent home two virions

That's Florina's husband hugging Eliwood's wife, though

So what's so good with gravity then if I need to put my Lissa in front of the enemy for it to work? Hit and run?

Fuck Gravity. Fuck Leo, his stupid gravity tome, and Fuck his QR and Savage Blow shit.

Dazzling Staff.

Are they canon?

i picked the newest banner so i get most time to use that bonus so i am not fucked right?

>get a waifu
>unknowingly kill her
>get her back, only to lose her again
This is my thing.

How do I make Sophia good in heroes?

Dazzling Staff or reposition against non-range units. All in all it's better used by enemy units or in a possible defence team.

No, they are obviously fan made characters!
What the fuck do you think?

But why?

True.

That's not the newest banner. That's the banner that was released first among the current banners.

Reinhard especially with +atk is a monster, sadly he will only shine as 5star but he is just that good.

Dazzling staff+gravity+threaten res with an ally that has spur atk+drag back. make everyone your bitch (this way you'll still be wanting to use genny but lissa can tank a hit)

but it was default when i pressed summon. arent newest summons on top to promote them?

Giver her Atk + 1 seal

After tempest trials are done robbing me blind of all my stamina I'm gonna have 8 days to complete the June quests and train whatever arena bonus unit I need. Fug.

Give her the Blade tome or just make a raven build.

Make her never open her eyes, give her grey hair and force her to like crows. Ow and genderbend that shit.

1/2

2/2

Anyone got a link to the Sharena doujin preview?

I'm glad I already finished the monthly quests. But kinda annoyed that Blessings are literally the most rare resource now even though they aren't usable on high tier matches past the 10th stratum.

+20spd seal.

>>Keep if Reinhardt has 18 atk. Otherwise reroll.
>when Reinhardt is shit as 4* and he won't get enough feathers to promote him for a long while
>and no other 5*s to back him up
>and the other 4*s aren't even that good
C'mon user.

Reroll until you get at least one 5* with good IVs, preferably two. Trust me.

Wouldn't getting married in his outfit reveal his identity to everyone?
Or at least make villains target his family.

>Reroll
i dont want to but if you say so
uninstalling is enough?

I have a +Atk/-Def and +Spd/-Res Athena, Which one would be better?

I doubt the guy has the patience for that. And he only needs like 10k feathers and has nothing else to do past levelling his units for now, literally the best outcome than rerolling for a couple days given no one would drop accounts for him right now like we did at the start of the game.

use nox if you are rerolling or it will take ages

You need a rooted device for that to be effective. Also, it seems the device would need to run xposed to not be detected by the safety check.

>83k feathers
>multiple units ready to upgrade to 5*
>don't have the necessary SI fodder
>am forced to roll like 120 orbs on just red to get 2 hinatas

Yes, that should be enough. And what said. Plus, link a MyNintendo account to your account before you reroll, just in case you get bored and just want to play.
You don't have to reroll if you're just casually playing, but if you like Fire Emblem and want the resources to roll and build your favorite character, you'll want a strong foundation of 5*s.

He needs 20k feathers, and even with the amount from arena and the upcoming gauntlet he'll still only have one, admittedly great, 5*.

+spd I believe
You already get atk and def bonuses with her passive.

Do you think they'll ever do a big update of a bunch of shitter units for dailies / native 3*s for meme teams?

He'll probably get easy 10k feathers out of the event + doing the feather quests, and with the gauntlet he's probably going to promote Reinhardt before July.

The latter. Res is her weaker defensive stat and she shouldn't be tanking mages anyways.

what event?

Kek

So is legion going to be good or I'm still going to be forced to run Nino in my team?

>Telling him not to reroll a 4* Reinhardt when there's a Reinhardt banner on right now
What did they mean by this?

im just asking. i dont know what event is and what is permanent. how hard is it to add event tag? how hard is it to add dates to banners? why is everything hidden in ugly notice board

At the very least his Axe seems pretty damn good, I'm just wondering who to give it to.

I think he's forced to roll on the Lucina meme banner.

Only for the pity rate. That goes if you get a 5* anyway.

I was laughing for a different reason, it's just that the current even is really shitty. It gives you orbs and feathers given we reached the billionth mark.

legion is shit raven is better and nobody uses him

Who here /rank20never/

117 orbs
+spd -atk celica

I need advice

IVs and skills of that Thundercock?

I want to fuck Raven!

>at least his axe is good

He looks good offensively, defensively he's quite weak

Katarina is my waifu

The problem is that People just want run Hector/Julia/Nino.

They never give other units a try.

Just wait some more weeks.

>that team
>not reaching 4870-4880

Your own fault

Raven is good under heavy SI influence and good IVs, otherwise he's trash

No because I think there's no need and I bet IS feels the same way. If you want to be able to clear maps that's what Skill Inheritance and the other three teammates there for.

The popular units are great for ORKOs while other popular units can tank a hit while ORKOing something. The shitters either have kits that are ill-suited for their statline (see Est) or great kits that fill extremely specific niches that are sometimes done better by the popular units (see Felicia).

tl;dr With SI shitters can become usable and IS probably sees no reason to buff certain characters.

Arena is a different story though. I don't know about that one. Maybe team synergy can save a shitter?

I've been dropping down ranks every week. Currently at rank 15, feels good man.

>Titania is still a bit underrated
Not nice.

Wait, is Legion tonight?