2018 Buick Regal TourX

Only 30k what do you think

Rwd?

Can I get it with wood paneling?

also this

>"only" 30k
>2 liter FWD rebadged yurocuckbox

Awd but it's only an automatic

Real AWD or soccer mom FWD with electronic snow-start assist?

Awd

Haldex

But what does that mean? A Volvo V70XC will pleasantly toss power to the rear if you manhandle it, but otherwise it almost forces you to drive like an old lady.

That's all I read on it I just found out this car was a thing

the Insignia looks better

Looks good desu, I'll probably get a used one in 5 years or something, I have a thing for wagons.

>its an Insignia in the pic

It's literally the same

Knowing it's an Opel it's the Haldex shit, probably 80-20 at most and 90% of the time 100% FWD

So one up on the Focus RS,

>Only 30k
For the shitty base model.

Thats an Opel Insignia Wagon

Please explain "real AWD". Veeky Forums says Audis, BMW, Subaru, Mercedes, GM, Ford, etc. all do not use "real AWD". What car has "read AWD"? If all wheels can receive power, it's AWD.

Let's take Audi for instance. The Haldex version of Quattro is basically FWD and then the computer provides electronic assist as needed to send power to the rear. You could say similar of Subaru automatics.

The real version of Quattro sends power to all the wheels all the time. You cuold say similar of Subaru manuals.

Real awd means all wheels are driven all the time. Instead of fwd until it slips

Thanks for the clarification.

Now, you might ask: why does this matter?

Well it matters from an effectiveness of the AWD perspective, but really we're talking about a family hauler here, and its primary job is to haul the family from one place to another. If it's AWD of any sort, that means it's less likely to get stuck, and that's a good thing. (More than once I've had to drive around a road stuffed with stuck 2WD cars because fuck sitting there for 5 hours or heading in to a ditch I need to get home.)

However, what's the edge of driving wagon X over wagon Y? Let's consider a Toyota Senica versus a RAV4. The Senica is a FWD cuckmobile to drive or to ride in. It hauls the family, but that's about it. I don't know what kind of AWD the RAV4 has, but it does a reasonable job of powering the rear and it's like
>well I might not buy one of these if I didn't need to haul the family
>but it doesn't put a giant sucking feeling in my soul to have to drive one

And then if you were to haul the family in like a Blazer or a Suburban or something that is fundamentally RWD-centric, it just feels "right" because a vehicle of that wheel base that is basically an enclosed truck really ought to be driven by the axle carrying the payload.

no way... I'd pick an outback if i was shopping in that price range

>buying a shitty cvt and a meme engine
Shiggy diggy

But wasnt opel bought by peugeot some months ago?
So basically its a peugeot so fwd lol

This car was still developed under GM.

No V8 or turbo 6 so it's shit. Could use RWD too. Shame because it's beautiful and we don't get enough wagons these days.
Catch me buying a 90s B body wagon with an LT1 instead.

It gets a turbo 6 though, or at least the Regal sedan does in GS trim.

If it gets a turbo 6 that's pretty redeeming

Hopefully they get some aftermarket suspension, subframe connectors, etc. to stiffen it up some

Actually I suppose you could just bolt on the shit from the GS

>no manual
>haldex """""AWD"""""
Trash