Just stopping by from /n/ to casually BTFO you fags

Just stopping by from /n/ to casually BTFO you fags

2/10 bait, made me kek

2/10 made me reply

>no counter arguments

4 on the car side are blatantly false, especially around here, and the biggest drawbacks of a bike are its range, speed and carrying capacity.
I wouldn't want to move to another city using nothing but a bike.

>argue with a retard
>they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

The only way to win is to not play. Enjoy your day

>le brainlet wojak
0/10 bait

>bicycles are almost exclusively white

This user has never been through the hood.

He's never been anywhere

1/10 and pic related

>limmit

Veeky Forums is probably the board with the most experience regarding serial shitposters outside of /qa/, /b/, and /int/. You'll need to try harder, like posting LS or pushcuck threads

this meme is really bad.

>what the hell is a limmit? fucking brits
>what does "at above the speed limit" mean? just use "at the speed limit" or "above the speed limit" not fucking both
>implying the shitbox at the bottom is faster than a wrx
>where did the traffic come from? why is there no mention of traffic until the third panel? why is there even a third panel? the transition could easialy go from "driving above the speed limit" to "driving below the speed limit"

-1/10 meme fucking kill yourself for even saving that and if you made it give me your addy pls

Motorcyclist here, bikefags are a fucking joke

You're not wrong unless one needs to go further than 15 kilometers away from home.

Biking in the city is dumb as shit. Bikes are not better lmao. You can get run over by a stolen car and have your body dragged across the pavement.

>Biking in the city is dumb
It's where it makes the most sense, since you probably work in the city you live, thus have a tolerable commute to work and shopping.

Nothing about those is "bait" either. It's literally image spam.

It gets replies like nobody's business, so it's pretty effective bait.

>two autists going back and forth
>actual replies

You are autistic

Until you get BTFO by a bus

sperg more

i can't pick up chicks on a bicycle.

>fucking brits
Limmit isn't a british thing

what if I have both?

>tfw just got clipped by a truck while on my bike and had to get my arm screwed back into place.

I realized it's actually insanely dangerous to ride a bicycle. Pretty much everyone I know who rides their bike a lot has stories of being hit or near misses often with scars to go with them. I like it for the exercise factor but I just don't think it's a viable form of transportation for the safety factor.

>Stay local
What this actually means is stronger barriers to economic mobility. You stay local, only the shit jobs are within riding distance unless you want to waste 2+ hours of your day on a commute, you don't get more money and move up in the ranks at a job in the big shitty while still paying the modest rent of the country.

Yes, good goyim, stay local. Know your place.

Always retarded /pol/shitters that are dumb enough to take the bait

But goy it's an exclusively white activity don't you want to be white