/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Gold Edition.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/11br
youtube.com/watch?v=DJABBMAqZsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's gonna be one of those days.

>DLC soon and we're still dead

>DLC just around the corner with all that has been happening lately
>thread dies before halfway

FISH

Got to think of a way to keep this thread going.

Erm, Mipha a shit.

ya'll fell off the catalog don't bother trying to pretend otherwise.
317 posts, you're fuckin' dead, kiddo

Memory where Mipha telling Zelda she's ok with her being with Link when

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Daily reminder that Hylia is a false god.

You are the cancer that makes threads die early.

How if Mipha was about to give Link an engagement armor before dying?

The game should be called Legend of Mipha desu

Only half-heartedly played OOC as a kid, never got to adult link. Should I start on Master Quest or nah?

Are Guardian Stalkers different than the common big walking Guardians all over the overworld?

No

I want to have conceptual sex in the mercenary positron for the sole porpoise of procrastination with that fish

Is BotW better on Switch than Wii u (frame rate in particular)? I enjoyed the game so much that I feel bad for pirating it

Master Quest is cool. But you're probably better off playing the regular game first.
Master Quest is best appreciated with the knowledge of the vanilla game.

ok

Yes.

The people in BOTW are fucking ugly. Maybe that's why everyone likes the thick fish thingy so much.

Ah good. I thought the "powerful enemies, with high health, high resistance" was comparing them to other Guardians. What about the inactive ones that activate and start walking, they're also the same thing with the same drops?

The game is fine on the Wii U. But yeah, it runs a little better on the Switch. And it's portable too for what it's worth.

>The people in BOTW are fucking ugly. Maybe that's why everyone likes the thick fish thingy so much.

But there's Riju

Im dropping weapons because I accidentally hit sort but they start disappearing as i start dropping more.

>conceptual

Because she isn't real

She is though. Delete this.

Externally fertilized eggs.

>In hard mode, all the derelict ruined guardians will activate and become active stalkers.

They just put zero effort into getting that amiibo right.

hey /lozg/
I did music stuff, more specifically
Outset Island for 8 trumpets
hope you like it (the link is just an user audio website)

instaud.io/11br

please tell me what else I should do doesn't have to be from a LoZ game

thanks now the song's stuck in my head

This game has a worse framerate than I remember.

Are there any instant game overs that bypass mipha's grace and fairies?

I've seen people roll down hill and spend several lives in a row.

it's shit

do tp darknut

In that situation you could always teleport away before dying. Yiga Blademasters don't bypass fairies? I was thinking about restarting my game and playing without getting game over screens.

There might be an experiment you could try.
Equip some ancient arrows.
Then drop all your bows in front of some sleeping boko.
Wake them and see what happens.

seems to me fully upgraded armor shouldnt take that much damage from a sword, but then i dont get hit by the sword lynels much since theyre by far the easiest to dodge (only ones i can reliably dodge)
>each game has its own qualities that make them stand out (and also each one has a tragic flaw that keeps it from towering over the others)
Fixed that for you
>no staggering
unkillable then. lynels are just plain too fast to get hits on without stopping them in their tracks.

man i gotta go in there some time and wreck that place.. it'd feel good to clear it all out.
that's only slightly bad. i've seen so much worse at that scale
master quest intentionally plays off of your expectations from the original, so play it first.

half of them are butt ugly, half look good. typical zelda NPC syndrome. main dif here is that due to the way the game looks, you can only see their faces clearly by looking right at them, so most everyone looks okay until you do that and see their grotesque picasso-ass faces.
>pirate game, like it, pay for it
circle of life.

careful, you can't drop more than a few at a time. just drop the ones you want to be first first, like three of them, then go on in that fashion
as in.. causing conception?
>fort hateno becomes so laggy you get an instant bloodmoon every time you go near
>but it just makes the problem worse

pretty cool but kinda too sassy an instrument for such a sprightly song, and a lot of the notes are wrong (intentional "improvisation"?)
yeah all revive methods are disabled in the yiga hideout
i dont think it would work, enemy arrow types are defined for them. hence the shock arrow duplication trick. fuckin worth a try though.

I want to see an Inkling in the Zora's domain, just hanging out.

i want to never see these disgusting football-headed circle-eyed western-cartoon-ass lookin gross creatures again. jesus, look at how poorly its photorealistic sneakers fit on its scaled down realistic anatomy legs.. this is terrible art and its designer should be ashamed
it's not like it's hard to make a cute squid girl. in fact you have to put in a lot of work to AVOID hitting the mark this hard

I don't think enemies pick up arrows. Can't you just shoot yourself with them or do they not follow gravity like the ancient bow?
>yeah all revive methods are disabled in the yiga hideout
Ok thanks. The first moments before you get fairies are simple enough but I won't try my luck with not dying there.

I'm glad I don't know you personally.

i wish that, in cases where our wishes are in conflict, I got what I want instead of you.
In terms of designs chosen for entertainment media.
Otherwise if it's something important like food or whatever, I want you to be happy first.

>the Sword trials will take place inside the Master Sword

Is this vore?

i agree they are really ugly. looks like a preschooler's doodle with crayon

>By amazing coincidence posts with the same lack of capitalization and punctuation.

ok

With all the waterfalls spraying water everywhere combined with the humidity, that would be a bad idea.

I mean, each individual part is okay, except the fuckin' wide head (wide heads are never okay), but they don't go together. even the bandit mask makes it worse, though I understand that's there because of the mario gesso enemies. it makes the eyes look grossly close together, and the wide head makes that even worse.
see that little (16) after that post? that means that's a new IP. just lettin you know

those don't go with those?

Inklings dissolve in water.

Where do I get the other horse bridles and saddles? I have the royal and monster ones but that's it

>sword incorrectly placed
>bad perspective
>bony butt
>that face

You need to win the race a couple of times.

You get the extravagant ones from the horse obstacle course in the Highland stable (south of Lake Hylia) and the knight ones from the horseback shooting target mini game west of that stable

>Be Zelda
>Link is always getting hurt trying to protect you
>Constantly has to visit Mipha when he gets back, he even has to stay overnight so he must be hurt badly
>Learn first aid so you can patch him up
>He still insists on visiting Mipha anyway
>Decide to visit Zora's Domain to cheer Link up
>All you can hear is Link moaning in pain and odd fish noises when you get close to the reservoir

that's really extra stupid
this is a really good drawing for being this bad
headcanoning this Link back to left-handed is acceptable given the retarded reason they gave. but they didnt flip the baldrick, and the sword is placed wayy too low, so.. yeah

so is t normal for my horse to be fucking retarded and not jump over one of the gates? the one on the little hill or whatever next to the cliff face is giving me trouble but they jump over every other one like it's nothing

Run the course in reverse.

Do Molgera senpai

tried that and got it first try

About what percent of BoTW is playable/completable on cemu?

Almost 4%.

Nice, emulators are crazy!

isnt that just nutty? same thing happened to me
you also have to learn not to accelerate while aiming at a gate. if you accelerate anytime you aren't, and have good steering, you can beat it solidly, but any mistakes and you're fucked. what a shitty contest. naturally one of only like two in the game with anything locked behind it

From my experience coming from playing at least 150 hours on the Switch, it's mostly fine. At least so far after like a couple of days with it. Audio can be fucked at times, like different sounds playing instead of the proper ones and attenuation in general not being good, though I don't find it totally intolerable. I was climbing something and Link was making what sounded like a young female NPC making lewd noises, though you could get anything really. They don't stick forever. Otherwise that'd be a big problem if you hear mismatched sounds on every occasion.

As for playable, the majority of my crashes seemed to have happened in Hyrule Castle alone, with an odd couple here and there. If you want to do the apparatus shrines you'll need to use your mouse by right clicking. Some shrines are more awkward than others and may require in-game workarounds. When in doubt just google someone that's done an apparatus shrine on CEMU.

Game will stutter early on because of the shaders, and when setting bombs off first time and such. Playing with the GPU accuracy setting on low is pretty much a necessity for a smoother game. GPU fence skip/CEMUhook is needed for the overworld, but when doing shrines you have to turn it off otherwise things will be sped up too much.

I haven't run into any barriers preventing completion as of yet. No key items are broken as of yet. I was going to hold out until the DLC to continue with the game. But the game, when you use 4k shadows and graphics pack really makes it a whole different experience. Getting the contrast graphics pack let's you fuck with the vibrance, contrast, exposure and gamma too, so tweaking settings to get a different look is nice.

There might be people around that have played on CEMU a lot longer than I have that might be able to say more about CEMU version 1.8.0 and how it works with the game. These were just what I noticed right away.

now i just have to beat the archery one again which is a lot harder than i thought it would be

why would an emulator ever do things like that? isnt it just.. go to sound file -> play it?

> Be Mipha
> Be dead

yeah it is, but you can make it easier with a twilight or ancient bow, and use bomb arrows on the double-target and the multi-target at the end
also use the giant horse. he's just the right speed on cruise control, he changes speeds smoothly, and he's higher so you get to see targets sooner

About to do something DLC related.
youtube.com/watch?v=DJABBMAqZsU

I think it's a bit more complicated than that m8 when it comes to proper sound emulation. For whatever reason, the audio on the emulated game can bug out at times. It isn't bugged all the time, but it can be.

They're going to show even more of the first DLC.
Well. I am hard out. They already exceeded my expectations with the second save slot and the trials themselves the last time they showed it.

I don't want to see a gold lynel or whatever before I play it myself. I really hope they don't show anything too cool.

classic mipha

I hope too much isn't spoiled in these streams. I don't want to avoid this place for a couple of weeks until the DLC. I'll probably go dark upon release until I experience everything myself with hardly any knowledge of the rooms in the trials, or where the new armour pieces are located. I'd like to try and find them on my own.

>LYNELS ON THE GREAT PLATEAU

>Girls are playing.
>They put him in the Tingle suit.
What is this hold he has over women?

No longer a comfy place to visit.

>doesn't use cryosis to get the wooden chest in the water

thanks for the tips man, got it. now have all bridles/saddles

I guess we need to find out if adding our own temporary balloons will raise the elevation of the platforms.

>Wooden Treasure Chest in the water
>"Oh well, there's no way to reach it".
>3 people, none of them know to use Cryosis.
Can't Nintendo find people who actually know how to play the game for these demos?

Too busy lusting after Link

the only thing is, I like the stock bridle/saddle the best

yeah i dont wanna see any of this i just want it to come the fuck out

in fairness it's weirdly easy to forget major stuff in this game
haha, sometimes i like traveler's best. it's weird. i definitely hate the monster outfit which is sad because i love the premise

i really, really hate that group of girls, especially the one that's always playing the game. they think they are way funnier than they are, they don't don't even seem to know a lot about the game itself. why does nintendo continue to have them do nintendo treehouse live?

when should i start using a guide? 102 hours of gameplay and i'm only at 26.88%

>Want a treasure chest on a high up wooden platform
>Get fire arrows
>Doesn't even occur to them to use the fire arrows to burn the wooden platform and get the treasure chest
Seriously?

if you know your percent, then you're far enough that you can make that decision for yourself
personally i'm waiting for the korog mask, and i'm using the treasure sensor for that (and not really married to finding or opening every treasure)

I want to assume they are doing that because they have been told to avoid giving away too many secrets, and not just because they play like girls.

i didnt really realize that til the one shrine that teaches you that, and after that there was never an opportunity. wait, IS it that shrine?

Perfect for ghost sex