Just a friendly reminder that you K&N Intake and coilovers are lowering the resale value of your car

>Just a friendly reminder that you K&N Intake and coilovers are lowering the resale value of your car.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/d/2000-honda-civic-si-turbo/6319291412.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its okay i got a $120 bonus last week

It'd be pretty rad if I found out my car had coilovers. I'd like it if the rear were a little stiffer, particularly on bounce.

I still have to take a second look at the rear suspension next time I'm under there. I can't shake the feeling there might be something aftermarket in there. Or maybe the shocks are half blown out already considering the previous owner did apparently "enjoy" the vehicle, so it would do to have a look at if they'd be straightforward to replace.

Why the fuck would I ever sell my car?

>implying my car will get sold in my lifetime

Yeah no shit. But my struts are blown the fuck out and Maximum Motorsports offers nice stuff.

If you buy a car and care about the resale value you shouldn't buy the car.

>t. 17 year old with no responsibilities and a 1992 ford with no redeeming features

chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/d/2000-honda-civic-si-turbo/6319291412.html

>waayyyy to many mods to name
>no lowballers
>tons of brand new parts

This is gonna be all of you

But the box said 10 horsepower...

>Just a friendly reminder that
every day of ownership lowers the resale value of your car.

Yes but people will buy a used stock car. No one wants to buy a used car that dropped 3 inches in ride height, wheels are 2x larger than they're supposed to be, and has an ECU flash that requires them to run 93 octane

I don't have the money to mod my Si into a sick need for speed underground build that's only missing underglow.

I like how the condition is 'like new' despite the interior being a bit thrashed and everything else having been painted or replaced.

>simple bolt ons lower the value of the car

wrong

>he threw away his OEM airbox

Do people do this? Putting factory parts back in takes a fraction the time as figuring it out the first time

>93 octane
As if that's high.

>Yes but people will buy a used stock car
Do people actualy buy second hand cars?

Equivalent to 98 in Europe. Premium gas.

>I bought a k&n drop in filter
>I'm also on ohlins

I would, and I have. No regrets either I love my car and the work the previous owner did. Sounds like you're just a spaz

Did you hit your head as a kid or are the richfags just getting up

About to have a buddy come over
>Scion TC
>Lowered on springs
>Cat delete
>Peeling paint due to shitty redneck spray job

I have to help him fix his cold air intake.