>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfkHkdu5IEI
pastebin.com/mRLDfAQ6
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/373-Create-a-Servant?p=2092977&viewfull=1#post2092977
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_all.php#nav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAMA THREAD

My Medea lily is now complete

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

10.0 thread.

>not grailed to 100 or fou'd
????????

I'm not a Medeafag so I have no reason to do so, but she's cute and a good healer.

Help

>not grailed
>not max 4* fou'd

fuck off

She's not thicc, those are thunder thighs made of pure oni muscle!

This is my wife (JK)

/Tsundere/ thread.

little witch!

>muh Shuten has good voice characterization because lol accent
I bet you think Tanaka gave Kiara good characterization too, you people only think with your dicks

Can Servants transfer mana between themselves?

Ok /fgog/ give me your best OC Servants. No bullshit (You) servants.

TM Rasputin
youtube.com/watch?v=MfkHkdu5IEI

When is she coming out in Little Witch Academia?

do you really want to witness the autism Veeky Forums can create?

FGO is trash, Nasu needs to move on.

Heaven's Feel PV when.
Tsukihime news when.

Things that NEVER should have made it into the game:

- support Berzerkers (Shittingale, Assterios)
- non Quick Assassins (Shitki, Hundred Lips, King Assan)
- offensive Casters (Illyuck, Sanzcuck)
- Casters and Rulers on the field instead of a separate Assist slot
- weak Buster and Arts NPs
- fucking break bars
- expanded Fou shit
- fucking saint graphs

Feel free to add anything else that isn't the usual /fgog/ retardation.

Tanaka did give Kiara good characterisation (though it was better in the game, by her own admittance she's a bit rusty in F/GO)
She really conveys the "caring but actually carefree" mindset at the heart of Kiara's character through her VA work.

LWA is Aoko's anime, not Medea's!

Yes

>Ibaraki is one of the helper in Agartha along with Tomoe
>alternate outfit of Arabian-dancer
Pls DW

Manaka's pretty cute, no?

No (You)s for you!

Literally Ruler Martha

In Europe on iOS when?

Euroscum should suffer

Remember to use Orion, Chacha and Euryale for the Blue Oni.

Keep the second LB Sumo or not?

I'm using two Euryale's and Tamamo and I'm doing fine.

Rider Don Quixote.

Fuck that,I am using this natural demon killer

Rider Vercingetorix
STR: C+
END: A
AGI: B
MA: B
LU: C
NP: B+

Skills
Disengagement: A
Charisma: B+ The ability to rally men against a seemingly invincible foe. The charisma of a truly heroic leader of their people.
Oath to the Goddess: A+ Grants Vercingetorix a great bonus in attack and defence when fighting any [Roman] Servant.
Military Tactics: B
Riding – B

Noble Phantasms:
Igni Ferroque: A Great and Victorious Army Brought Low by Starvation.
Rank B+ Class: Anti-Army
A manifestation of the Great King’s use of starvation tactics as described by the great Roman general Julius Caesar. Once activated, armour loses its glean, holy swords are robbed of their radiance and master’s mana supplies are depleted at an accelerated rate.
Perhaps due to its nature as [Something that is not a curse] the seeds of her defeat in life are laid within this phantasm. Vercingetorix’s weakened enemies are blessed with enhanced Endurance so that they might fight onward like the victorious soldiers of Caesar.
Because in of the close relation between Vercingetorix and her mortal enemy in history, a Servant’s True Name must be known before Igni Ferroque can be activated against them.

Alesia: The Boar Bloodies the Bull
Rank C Class: Anti-Anti Fortress
Vercingetorix’s skills at defeating the advanced siege techniques of the Romans.
Renders her near-invulnerable to Anti-Army NPs ranked C and lower and giving her a defensive bonus against Anti-Army NPs ranked B and A.

A mature looking young woman who initially with long hair belched in the manner of the Celts.
Initially she is very insecure of the fact that she is a Heroic Spirit famed for a noble resistance that ended with complete defeat, leading to an over reliance on her master for support and instruction.
However as the battle progresses, there is a good chance that Vercingetorix will regain the self-confidence of [Gaul's Greatest Queen]

I just wanted to write someone with F/GO ascensions.

Why does she have a downs face?

I'm going DEMIYA, Ushiwaka and Tamamo for this Oni.

I wouldn't be surprised if King Hassan was designed as a Saber or something and then they changed him to Assassin at the last minute because they didn't want to make a non-Assassin Hassan since that would be outside the small comfort zone DW built for themselves. Or something.

pastebin.com/mRLDfAQ6

enjoy

Cute would waifu

You just gave her an absolutely hideous picture but she knows you want her to put it on the fridge.

Tomoe is for Oni Event Part 3 though

I have one last ten roll. Do I roll it now or save it?

She sleepy from continuous sex every night

Fluffy and cute

I would love to eat Kiara. Literally.

I wonder how the jelly her giant body turned into tastes like. They could have store it in bottles and sell it for a good price. That way you could eat Kiara with your bread during breakfast.

Yana Toboso sure is getting into FGO

Brother

literally who

But I'm fine with Kuro.

>Servant: Ulfberht

>Class: Caster

>Stats

Strength B
Agility B
Luck B
Endurance C
Magic A
NP A+

>Skills

Swordsmith EX
Mass Production C
Charisma A
Item Creation EX

>Noble Phantasm

Ulfberht Swords: Swords of a new generation

Creation of Sword Noble Phantasms which everyone can use.

fuck nguyen

YES YES, DEVOUR ME, LET ME BECOME ONE WITH YOU, LET US JOIN TOGETHER IN THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!

Enkidu, Karna, Andersen and now Euryale. Good enough.

Liking a slutty bitch.

It's okay. I also like her.

Boudica have the cutest stamps

She drew Euryale too.
Kuroshit

Little Big News!

>jelly
that's sea foam you uncultured fuck

>The Little Mermaid cannot bring herself to kill the sleeping prince lying with his new bride, and she throws the knife and herself off the ship into the water just as dawn breaks. Her body dissolves into foam, but instead of ceasing to exist, she feels the warm sun and discovers that she has turned into a luminous and ethereal earthbound spirit, a daughter of the air. As the Little Mermaid ascends into the atmosphere, she is greeted by other daughters who tell her she has become like them because she strove with all her heart to obtain an immortal soul. Because of her selflessness, she is given the chance to earn her own soul by doing good deeds to mankind for 300 years and will one day rise up into the Kingdom of God.

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/373-Create-a-Servant?p=2092977&viewfull=1#post2092977

>Avenger EX on a Lancer
>2 (Two) EX ranked NPs, one of which is an Anti-World EX NP
>Four NPs as a Lancer, none of which is below A-

Holy shit dude, do you even know moderation is?

Why Chacha ?

>Jager von Einzbern
Holy Christ.

I just realized that they're using アルタ for Alter Ego while instead of オルタ

To be honest anyone who posts anything to do with S*mo in a TM community anywhere on the internet deserves their fingers broken.

>that's sea foam you uncultured fuck
The foam appeared to censor Kiara's naked body since before Melt injected her with her virus. Melt Virus melts enemies into jelly or honey.

Coldsteel would be proud.

cringe overload

They did this in Strange Fake and Apoc.

Boobs.

Why the fuck are people so butthurt about some half assed rule Nasu made to stop recent people from becoming Servants? Or is that only BL?

>Checks jelly bottle.
Nevermind, you're are past your expiration date. Too old and rotten. Into the toilet you go.

OOC garbage.

from what i remember it was made using this thing

That "rule" isn't the issue, the people who'd unironically meme about Simo are.

Help me out, guys! Someone posted on /v/ saying this was coming to the US in 10 days. What do I need to know to play this well from the start? Insert your data into me!

Also I remember at launch you guys had a way to reset your accounts and reroll the initial summon over and over again, how do I do that?

I wanna know the answer to this as well. I'm just using Tamamo/Orion/Euryale.

easy, make Simo Hayha a Counter Guardian

Because guns are kewl and there should be more Servants with guns and when they shoot those guns it should be an insta-kill on dumb sword Servants.

Ara ara ~

>Into the toilet you go.

OOC in relation to what?

Berserker Swimsuit Ryougi Shiki confirmed for Summer Event

Clear app data after installing to re-roll

Other than that the only thing to know is if you're F2P never roll unless it's for someone you absolutely have to have. You can see all the servants who will eventually be released for about 2 years here

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_all.php#nav

Other than that read the pastebin FAQ in the OP

Too much Saber.

Just shooting Russians doesn't qualify you, just like how Emiya didn't become one just from killing terrorists.

>What do I need to know to play this well from the start?
Do your research. Fate-go.cirnopedia.org is a good place to look up raw data. Also make sure you study the spreadsheets and stuff linked in the OP. The more you know now, the less-likely you'll be to ask something further down the line.

>reroll the initial summon over and over again, how do I do that?
Delete and reinstall the game or just delete the installed data, depending on how it works with your device. We're not sure how the English version's going to handle account binding, though.

I was kinda proud of the Daughters of Danaus that I used as an Assassin in a tabletop game I ran. I guess in mainline Fate their stat sheet would be:

Strength - E
Endurance - E
Agility - D
Mana - D
Luck - D
Noble Phantasm - C+

Skills
Espionage - A
They were never trained for combat in life, instead being noble women raised to act as bargaining chips or political pawns by their father. As such their etiquette and ability to charm while appearing harmless is top notch, but they have no capability for stealth.
Charm - C
A skill granted in conjunction with the above.

Noble Phantasms
>Noble Phantasm 1 - D rank, anti-unit
A conceptual NP granting them a damage bonus against men if they make a surprise attack, based off their mass assassination of their husbands.

>Noble Phantasm 2 - C+ rank, anti-unit
The vases the sisters carried in the afterlife endlessly, which now act as a conduit which allows the summoning of additional sisters beyond the first.
A simple clay pot with no bottom but which acts as a portal to the Hellenistic land of the dead, when one is constructed by any of the sisters they can use it to allow another to possess a still living woman. The woman must be offered as a sacrifice above it - with her blood passing through it and into the rivers of Hades, calling the sister forth.
If a sister is killed she can be resummoned so long as her pot remains intact and another sacrifice is obtained, but destroying a pot means it must be rebuilt by a still living sister before the deceased can be recalled.
The sisters implant their servant parameters onto the possessed body and gain a shallow and incomplete account of the woman's memories while in the body.
Pot construction requires the necessary mundane tools and clay, as well as a lengthy process of mana infusion by the sister and her master, making it troublesome to call sisters forth in succession.

Why is it so hard to find artwork of Lancer Alter that isn't complete shit? I thought seibaclones were supposed to be popular.

No they didn't. Dumas is creating heros and not sword noble phantasms and Richard can use every object to be Excalibur but can't give it to somebody else.

>Too much Saber.
thats the joke

it also creates horrifically OP pieces of shit, the average statline gives Herc penis envy- you could have a servant with a theoretical 3 ranks above EX in str

When are we getting Hitler as a servant

Which Servant gives the best armpitjobs?

Roland

STR-A
AGI-B+
MGI-B
END-A
LCK-D
NP-A+
Personal skills:
Bravery B
Steel Determination A
Oath of Knight EX
EAM A++
Class skills:
Riding B
Magic Resistance C
Mad Enhancement B

Noble Phantasms:
The Peerless Sword-Durandal
Rank A+
Anti-Unit/Anti-Army

O' Love Blind Thy Eyes-Orlando Furioso
Rank B~EX
Anti-Unit(Self)

Swift Horse of Justice-Veilantiff
Rank C
Anti-Unit

That's even worse.

>Uses up all tickets
>Only 3* CE and 3* Servants
Why am I still here, just to suffer?

Too much Saber, if I wanted one I'd just take a premade donut steel instead.