/pg/ Persona General

Tae Thursday Edition

Previous NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!KkMFTI6I!kldzSabQcdrkRY08uYByP2hpcV74iWihSLs_WOnlxc4
youtube.com/watch?v=-zpyp0Dhe8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can we skip all the ritual posts this time?

I'm Mary Sue also

Futaba a Cute-aba

EFFIN REDDIT

robot is forever!!

xth for faggotry.

ok

Ryuji is your effin' best friend! Say something nice about him and his big dick.

So i just started playing persona 2, and i have a question.
Does everyone fucking know what a persona is? The guy in the club acknowledged Eikichi's persona and knew it could beat the shit out of him, and the people in Cuss High are calling out their president or whatever on being a literal demon, compared to how in latter persona games only the main cast knew all that shit it's really confusing.

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

This is my collection of Sadayo images, sort of organized for your viewing pleasure.
Contains NSFW stuff.
Will update once in a while.
mega.nz/#!KkMFTI6I!kldzSabQcdrkRY08uYByP2hpcV74iWihSLs_WOnlxc4

No.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN LOBSTERS

Has anyone in here played persona?

The same place as my vanilla Kawakami doujins.

Persona? Nah that sounds gay

They don't know what a persona is strictly speaking, but they can see it, so they call it a death spirit.

Played what?

Are you stupid?

[Clears throat importantly]
Um, yes. Hello. Greetings, everypeoples, and good day. I am Makoto Weston Niijima, and it is with heavy heart and weighed-down mind that I come to sp - to share my thoughtfulness with you today. Hmmmm....yes.

It has come to my attention that there is much popularity and talking about my original character, born of my heart and mind, Makotochu. Namely, being that she is not all woman...there are some DIRTY DANG TROLLS that seem to imply that she has the man's addition - the pickle - and that she is living in a bad situation with her big sis, Saechu. That is simply NOT TRUE and most slanderously lies! Makotochu is all woman, with functioning china and ovaries. Yes. And her big sis loves her very much and she is NOT AUTISTIC. She is very capable with her nuclear attacks and aikido battling. Do not trust any trolling coming from the other peoples, only the TRUE and HONEST words from me, Makoto Weston Niijima, the true creator Makotochu, the Nuclear Hedgehog Pokemon who lives in MWNville.

Thank you, and have a goo-a nice day. Hmm.

I can't wait for Crimson so I could roleplay as a slut and cuck everyone with everyone else.

Futaba's butt makes me feel uncomfortable

In due time, user...

Currently taking GF applications. All girls please respond.

still feels weird, it's like the city used to shit like statues walking around the school or some people having literal death spirits fucking shit up

can you upload each of those portraits as separate files?

I think I might know some boyfriend-free girls.

Hi

Me

Whats Persona?

Isn't it a game for insocial people

Where!?

You're cute, you're my GF now feel proud

What was the high point of /pg/'s existence?

/pg/ was a mistake

it was doomed from the start

Aw shucks, thanks kid

the mitsuru rapist was pretty crazy but that's hardly a high point

Ultimax release
Night of Phantom

AY bby you lookin 4 sum fuk?

Who's looking for a waifu upgrade

Assuming it's actually legit, he wasn't that crazy. Just retarded.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

I don't think the user was saying the rapist was crazy, the general went crazy when it happened

Ohhh.

wasn't around for that, what happened?

Saori > all other P3 side-girls.

Almost all the major Persona 5 characters are named after real life Japanese people, or Japanese concepts/characters.

Does anyone know if Makoto or Anne have anything?

Ryuji Sakamoto (坂本 竜司) - Sakamoto Ryoma (坂本 龍馬)
Yusuke Kitagawa (喜多川 祐介) - Utamaro Kitagawa (喜多川 歌麿) he was also called Yusuke (勇助) as an adult
Haru Okumura (奥村 春) - Haru Hiratsuka (平塚 明) and her husband, Hiroshi Okumura (奥村 博史)
Futaba Sakura (佐倉 双葉) – Futaba Channel (ふたば(双葉)ちゃんねる)
Goro Akechi (明智 吾郎) – Kogoro Akechi (明智 小五郎) and Mitsuhide Akechi (明智 光秀)
Sojiro Sakura (佐倉 惣治郎) - Sakura Sogoro (佐倉 惣五郎)
Sae Niijima (新島 冴) - Niijima Yae (新島 八重)
Hifumi Togo (東郷 一二三) - Hifumi Kato (加藤 一二三)
Toranosuke Yoshida (吉田 寅之助) - Yoshida Shoin (吉田 松陰) Toranosuke was his childhood name.
Shinya Oda (織田 信也) - Oda Nobunaga (織田 信長)
Tae Takemi (武見 妙) - Taro Takemi (武見 太郎)
Munehisa Iwai (岩井 宗久) - Imai Sokyu (今井 宗久)
Sadayo Kawakami (川上 貞代) - Sadayakko Kawakami (川上 貞奴)
Ichiko Ohya (大宅 一子) - Soichi Ohya (大宅 壮一)
Yuuki Mishima (三島 由輝) - Yukio Mishima (三島 由紀夫)
Chihaya Mifune (御船 千早) - Chizuko Mifune (御船 千鶴子)

I don't have the screencap, but you know how that one user had a coworker who looked like Futaba and he fucked up and was going to send her a calling card as an apology?

That but worse

MAKOTO! YOU MISSPELLED THAT WORD IN YOUR TEXTBOX!

>you will never strap junpei to an operating table, gently assuring him it'll be okay as you take your saw to his skull
>you will never gently remove 40% of the mass of his prefrontal lobe, watching in delight as he slowly loses himself as you carve away his higher brain functions
>you will never bathe him and flip him daily to prevent bedsores as he is in recovery
>you'll never see the childish wonder in his eyes when he awakes, essentially an easily stimulated doll for you to play with
>you'll never teach him how to drink from a bottle, or gently spoon mushed up food you chewed yourself into his mouth to feed him
>you'll never tuck him into bed, gently stroking all over his body as he murmurs and falls asleep
>he'll never inquisitively suck on your rock hard cock, licking up precum greedily as a tasty snack and gripping your shaft like a lollipop
>you'll never fuck his ass raw as he sobs into the pillow before putting talcum powder all over it as a punishment for when he's naughty
>you'll never greedily slurp up his drool every morning to wake him up, suckling his cheeks for the sweet nectar
>he'll never call you daddy in his slurred, barely coherent voice as his feebled mind tries to process who you are despite lacking long term memory

Cute things are cute

Sure, but I didn't save Ann sprites.

Why Junpei though?

Yes dear, I don't know why I show up here anymore either.

>Following Max Confidant guide
>Unlock Affinity Reading
>guide didn't know affinity reading existed
>tfw suddenly weeks ahead of schedule

Because he is best boy of course

Why is /pg/ ded

Delete this

i tried to steal everyone's hearts but it was a lot of work so i just killed some shadows instead

Let it be

Samarecarm!

What does the battle music change to in the SMT4 costume pack?

You either get waifufaggots spamming or dead, I prefer this tbqh

I love my queen!

The battle music for smt 4

Yeah, because the waifufags are infinitely more horrible than all the other kinds of shitposting we get here.

oh...

How can someone be so tiny, with an ass that fat?

Better than fanficfags

Come, Messiah!

I asked because there are two battle themes in 4, user.

Who gets Erica's costume?

For some reason they count the shitposters as waifufags too.

>B-but they are anons forcing their fetishes everytime they mention their waifus!!

>Yuuki Mishima (三島 由輝) - Yukio Mishima (三島 由紀夫)
Shame he wasn't a suicidal homo-fascist.

It's one of the two, then.

Haru

I agree, after the shit that happened in the last thread, I'd say this is an improvement

That was the biggest missed opporunity. I liked it better when everyone, even the nips, thought he would be a crazy homo.

I was asleep last thread, what happened besides typical shitposting?

Haru.

Futaba is Toby's.

Literally half the thread was like 3 anons spamming what if scenarios trying to get (you)'s out of people

haru, for obvious reasons

I hope there aren't people here who are actually retarded enough to believe this

Probably not, but there are a sizable amount of people with an unbridled hatred for waifufags here.
I would assume it's because they eat away at the image limit the most.

I only want a life free of turmoil and hate next to Fuuka

I only want to learn singing from Junpei.
youtube.com/watch?v=-zpyp0Dhe8k

you're the reason waifufags are considered shitposters

Could Futaba and Akira fuck inside Prometheus? and would the rest of the gang hear it if Futaba accidently activates the communicator?

>NEVER FORGET THIS FEELING
What does this even mean, Makoto

letting one guy make you hate a group of people is stupid

>Akira
Who?

DEH DEH DEH DEH
JUNPEI WA
UHHH
REVERU APPU

yes and yes

>Akira