Are they really as bad as people say? I still see even early models crawling around town all the time...

Are they really as bad as people say? I still see even early models crawling around town all the time. Would this make a bad car for a poorfag?

This is a great car for a poorfag if you would like to freely portray yourself as a poorfag for all to see. Other shitboxes are more subtle in telling the world that you're a poorfag

Much better cars in that price range. A PT Cruiser is something you get stuck with, only fags and old women buy them.

i used to know a super jacked manlet who drove a turbocharged PT with a big ass spoiler on the back
it takes a special kind of person to drive a cruiser

>paging dr wiley
They are every bit as bad as you think they are, if not worse

also good for covert richfags

Dodge Neon witn a really ugly body kit

>Are they really as bad as people say?

there's nothing wrong with it if you just need something to get you from a to b, the problem is that it's ugly and looks like something a fag would drive

If you want cheap entry into the turbocharged car game, this is it.

They're unpleasant to be in. Do you want to be staring at this every day? It's like some 1950s fever dream of the future made with the shittiest materials available. The analog clock is especially vulgar. Shit's out of place and makes me think of going to a friend's hoarder looking house with rotting food on plates and cat shit littering the carpet, but there's a nice grandfather clock in the middle of the fucking room as if it makes any of it better. PT Cruiser is cat piss stink in physical form. Fuck it.

The seats are sort of comfortable though.

that looks surprisingly neat and simple
also bonus points for no buttons at the steering wheel

but ive never been in one so i cant say for sure that its as good as it looks

It's flimsy. Fit is questionable, feels like a Fisher Price toy, and it has random ass differences in texture.

>the problem is that it's ugly and looks like something a fag would drive
this, ive never heard anything negative about the pt cruiser's ride or mechanical aspects but good fucking god just look at the thing. only an american could love that face

i would much rather have a pt cruiser than this euroshit

It's trash that breaks constantly.

It's a glorified neon. A generic neon would be the same but not a aborted boomer-mobile.

My gf's 2004 Pt cruiser on blue book website was listed at $28-300 resale value. Two pairs of apple AirPods is worth more than her shitty car.

>looks like something a fag would drive
Perfect for OP.

yeah i used to kinda like the looks of these things until i saw the dreadful fucking interior. total garbo.

They are a terrible car, without a doubt. I've not only had one, but have worked on MULTIPLE from coworkers and friends that had one. They've all since gotten rid of theirs, myself included.

The GT is an entirely different car, however, and is actually built right, because it wasn't built by retarded Chrysler monkeys. Instead they handed it off to SRT, and from there they designed it from the ground up to be a quite peppy car. IF you want a PT, then the GT with a manual is the way to go. Responsive handling, a tranny that doesn't grind itself to a pulp, and a motor that has some get up and go.

How bad is the hhr?

Same story with the Caliber.

The Caliber SRT4 is on a whole other level to the base piece of shit, they are still sought after.

>nigger mentality

Who cares if people think you're a poorfag or not?