A fucking leaf!

>makes planes
>makes trains
>makes snowmobiles, jetskis, and quads
Why do we have nothing to offer the automotive world? No cars, no race car drivers, nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/cars/g923/15-canadian-cars-you-cant-buy-in-the-us/?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durant_Motors
business.financialpost.com/transportation/absurdly-low-prices-boeing-seeks-u-s-anti-dumping-probe-against-bombardiers-cseries-jet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who is villeneuve ?

Canada used to have thriving automotive industries. Then, I believe, your leftist politicians screwed you over and this had to be scrapped.

Cheer up leaf, you built some of our sports cars for a couple years

What for? How do you expect to compete with all those American and Japanese cars?

We still have factories, but we've never had our own car or motorcycle company besides a shitty Bricklin thing and the Spyder (which is a dumb idea).

I used to have a Buick regal that had a fat made in Canada sticker on the door by the vin.

The Ford GT is made in Markham

Markham is basically a third world country

>who is Villeneuve
>who is $tro££
>what are economics

We also have some decent tracks/road courses to

>decent tracks
Name some besides Mosport

yikes. I might be getting a job at the ford GT production line there. whats it like lmao.

Do it pussy, and give us a tour

>A FUCKING T-REX

Very asian

the goat Gilles Villeneuve Circuit

Start with small companies right
>small car companies are possible

>1100lbs
>160hp
>sequential
Can I daily this?

There are like 5 car factories alone in ontario

Uhh most Toyota's are built here and we got this guy.

>no sandy/gravel runoff after a L I T E R A L L Y murderous chicane
>instead is just a giant fuckoff wall reading
>"Welcome To Quebec!"
This is, without a doubt, the most quintessentially Quebec thing in all of Cyber-France. It's just so perfect. Can't handle this bend? Then die, I guess. Welcome to Quebec indeed. No scrubs allowed.

It's easily one of the most interesting and iconic formula 1 tracks, and Montreal itself is probably one of the better cities in the country which is a plus.

Working with Quebecois every day has made me bitter and racist, I can't wait to leave this place and go back to where Francos don't exist

>ontario

They did some testing with it at Calabogie IIRC

this but the other way around. and im anglo. every time i go to BC or Halifax, I remember why Quebec has so much beef with anglos and then swear I'll actually learn french when I get back. Quebec is fraudulent but at least in a fun way, sorta; the rest of Canada is straight up shysters

extremely halal

oui haha yes welcome to le quebec :3c

Are you retarded? Pearson saved the Canadian Auto industry with the auto pact after Diefenbaker tried his hardest to fuck the industry over

aint that a SHAME youve been knocked out the GAME

>Diefenbaker
is there anything he didnt fuck up?

Stop that leaf. You have Lance Stroll who drives in F1 currently.

Lance Stroll is the worst rookies in decades
NEVER FORGIVE
NEVER FORGET

You build like 90% of America's cars for them.

Canada is a vassal state to the US, American cars are by proxy Canadian cars

The Avro Arrow is, without a doubt, the plane

>popularmechanics.com/cars/g923/15-canadian-cars-you-cant-buy-in-the-us/?

what did he mean by this thread

Poo in loo

Pontiac Firefly Turbo. G'night.

Because nafta. Basically means all the auto companies are american based, but the engineers come from literally everywhere else.

we used to build American cars until the car companies fucked off to spic land.

palmer is way worse

Hellcats and Demons are made in Canada

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durant_Motors

I like to think the 8th gen civics are the best shitvics but only if the V.I.N. starts with a 2.

Nah they fall apart, and the ones made in Canada have terrible clear coats and almost always end up with faded paint

The Bombardier C-series is vastly superior to the 737 and A320 for short haul flights in comfort/storage/efficiency/looks. Why does nobody want to buy them?

I grew up there. It's a very nice but expensive place to live, and you'd better like Chinese people. But it's much better than somewhere like Mississauga, especially if you live near Aurora or Thornhill (Tigers rep.)

Also here are some good roads an anonymous posted that were outside the city

Lobbyism. Boeing have political power in the US, Airbus have political power in the EU.

Americans gonna buy American planes
Euros gonna buy Euro planes

Politics.

I agree that its much better. But the U.S gubbermint doesnt want to give that money to Canada or any other nation for that matter.

Then why the fuck are these companies using Embraers?

Delta ordered like 75, but Trump's America put a 200% tariff on them

What companies?

Delta mostly

My guess is purchase price. BRmonkey planes must be dirt cheap.

The Embrauer E2-195 costs like $60 million. The equivalent Bombardier CS100 was offered to Delta for like $20 million
The price is why Boeing have sand in their vaginas in the first place

What do you even base your complaints on? The Bombardier C has sold as many planes since 2009 as the Embraer E-Jet did since 2002. Would Bombardier even be able to satisfy the thousands of orders that Boeing and Airbus receive? A single large carrier could collapse Bombardier's production capacity with an order.

I'm literally looking at Wikipedia right now and the CS100 is priced at $76 million.

>anons mentions lobbyism and politics
>companies still buying hue-hue planes

>Boeing said in its petition that Bombardier, determined to win a key order from Delta Air Lines Inc after losing a competition at United Airlines, had offered its planes to the airline at an “absurdly low” $19.6 million each, well below what it described as the aircraft’s production cost of $33.2 million
business.financialpost.com/transportation/absurdly-low-prices-boeing-seeks-u-s-anti-dumping-probe-against-bombardiers-cseries-jet

>$76 million?
leaf dollars? Because the list price of even the bigger CS300 is only $66 million

>unfair pricing
>you're not allowed to sell your product for a price of your choosing anymore

Not unless you're Boeing and receive more government subsidies and bailouts than any other company in the history of human civilization

Markham isn't Canada. Markham is a suburb of Shanghai

DIVERSITY
IS
OUR
STRENGTH

Yet the US gubmint has made the same deal with Ferd as they are accusing Bombardier of having with the Canadian government. Would be interesting to see what Trump's reaction would be to a 219% tariff of Fords from every other country in the world.

The Canadian and UK governments are already threatening to boycott Boeing products

Nobody ever asks why Argentina, Ireland, or Mongolia don't have indigenous auto manufacturers.

Part and parcel of protective trade tariffs. Nobody said retreating from globalism, offshoring, outsourcing, and "free trade" was going to be all neat and clean. Obviously upsetting the apple cart is going to incite chaos for a while but in the one in a million chance sanity prevails everyone will adapt to a new homeostasis.