/utg/ - Undertale General

Just Say No Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13198057
the-demon-that-comes.tumblr.com/post/156528947122/rules-faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kara

>When you look at fics on ao3 and the character tags for a fic are full of names of flavours

Is this even Undertale anymore?

The ancient glyphs have been painted over with a list of 21 different flavors.

strawpoll.me/13198057

I do love it when fics put focus on minor characters.

>2017 is almost over
>Still no Undyne/Female MK lewds

Chara is an abreviation for Character
Asriel Dreemurr is actually Serial Murderer
Asgore Dreemurr is actually Aergos Murderer, 'Aergos' meaning sad anxious or reluctant
Toriel is a play on Tutorial
WD. Gaster, Sans and Papyrus are all font names, WD.Gaster is two font names Wing Dings and Aster.

I love that shimeji

Undyne is literally an Undine

...I don't know what Alphys is though

Monster Kid means a child who is a monster, or a monster who is a child.

Mettaton sounds robotic. Also some kind of archangel but that's not really relevant.

Undyne sounds like sardine, and undying. Also undine which is a mythological female species that collect souls.

Alphys sound like a fart.

New Caretaker, in which Chara has eyes on the prize

You can tell by the face Asgore makes that you know he was going to eat the child

Oh, I thought he was going to put them up the butt

oh you fucker

It's cheeky fucker to you, mister~

Why would the teacher want to call the cops on this nice lady who saved one of her students and gave them a phone to call her with

The magic cellphone can't send phone signals through shear rock and magic barriers, humans also can't get on the undernet/monsters can't reach the human internet.

Because it was a poorly constructed joke all around

wow, next you're going to tell me goats can't talk

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

That is, indeed, a lovely cute spider!

Actually only monster goats can talk.

But can the Spider catch them all and become the world's true pokemon master!?

But would the spider reject the principles of ultrafinitism?

>Who takes the soul when they die?
If only they knew...

I bet Asgore is still using the same plan from the game and it's going to piss Chara off when he finds out.

>I bet Asgore is still using the same plan from the game
That doesn't make sense unless you mean keep the souls as backups in which case sure alright
>it's going to piss Chara off when he finds out.
Why would Chara be pissed? They hate other humans so why would they want to rush to break the barrier?

I think he meant that Asgore would rather wait for humans to fall, where as Chara wants a monster to absorb a SOUL and wipe out humanity.

I wonder what scuppers Chara's vision for the plan. I suppose it's a lot easier for Asriel to refuse when you can't take control of him directly.

I'm going to figure that Asgore and Toriel find out about it before it happens and tries to stop them.

The baby spider being sick at home with a fever!
The baby spider wanting to watch cartoons while laying on the couch!
Going to every TV station and making them change what shows are on!
The only cartoons being on TV while the baby spider is sick being all the weird and bad ones that nobody, especially the baby spider, likes!
The baby spider crying and being sick and feeling awful!

This .

Caretaker's first intermission shows that Chara still had their suicide plan in mind, but they didn't have the heart to tell Asriel about it. This Chara might not want humanity dead, but like Toriel they'd have a reason to be miffed about a plan that delays breaking the barrier for a century when it could be done RIGHT NOW.

Asriel gets a soul though. How do they fail to stop step one but then stop step two?

Or wait, it will be like those comics where Toriel interrupts the final boss fight and grounds Asriel. That would be funny.

Thanks!

>Asriel gets a soul though. How do they fail to stop step one but then stop step two?
wait, at what point was it implied that Asriel already has an extra soul, beyond just the edgegote appearence? because I don't think that's happened

How else would he be edgegote?

Regular reminder it's canon that Charataker has the baby dick the-demon-that-comes.tumblr.com/post/156528947122/rules-faq

puberty hits him hard, clearly

more seriously though, if he did have a human soul in him, he would barely be able to function with all the control issues that might come with it

Judging on Chara's interactions with Frisk and the current child, they seem to want humanity to die.
I think his edgegoat appearance is just his adult form plus some makeup. If it was his true edgegoat form, why not use the super-gay rainbow attacks rather than plain old fireballs?
It's not the size of the gun, but the soldier that wields it.

Where were you when Cry uploaded his brain into a computer and became a 2D shotagote?

Poor Chara, he's so close to the average of 5.1 inches.

On /utg/

When did that happen and how did he do that?

hai domo virtual shotagote asriel dreemurr dess

Yes, but not to the extent the original Chara wanted it. Chara was delaying their murder of Frisk because they simply don't like murdering. That's why they were letting traps do the job and even tried making small talk before going into rape mode.

This Asriel may have grown out of that phase. Or Chara told him to knock it off with the rainbow nonsense.

Is it stated whether or not this Frisk is male or female? Because this AU is kinda feeling like a sausage feast atm
But it's too funny to tell him to stop though, ;like when a friend does karaoke and is tone deaf.

FAQ says female

It's stated in the character bios that Frisk is female and Chara is male. But for the comic their pronouns are they/them to reference the source material.

He ate of goat semen and then inserted a USB with Undertale on it up his butt.

One taser shot to the balls later and hes in Undertale

I hope Caretaker Frisk gets away.

I doubt they will, considering how Chara is the true main character, but that's what I hope for.

How do you think Caretaker will end?

>that pic

Au where chara trains bugs to commit genocide when

I'm going to bet Chara kills himself so Frisk can go live a happy life on the surface with all of their monster friends, but it drives Asriel mad so he absorbs Chara's SOUL and goes into hyperdeath mode, then they pull a happy ending where Chara lives off through Asriel or something

Can bugs absorb human souls?

I dunno, Chara ultimately winning with the only roadblock so far being the Monsters being too nice feels kinda bland.

NOW

I'm hoping for TP, but if Frisk fucking snaps from being repeatedly murdered and goes full genocide, that would be one heck of a ride.

>sausage fest
But there's almost 50/50 representation?

>boys
Chara, Asriel, Asgore, Dogamy
>girls
Frisk, Toriel, Dogaressa
>girls but are more like cameos
Muffet, Patience

I'm guessing you mean that most of the dialogue has been the Dreemurr brothers arguing over a girl.

Not sure, but they sure love to absorb the salt off our fingers

>It's not the size of the gun, but the soldier that wields it.

>this is what caretaker posters ACTUALLY BELIEVE

I meant more on the main character front

Pic related for climax

Chara's attitude to humanity being validated in part by how he treats Frisk would be interesting. I suspect at some point his philosophy is going to be challenged, either with words or with actions

>I'm going to bet Chara kills himself so Frisk can go live a happy life on the surface
no bloody fucking way is that ever going to happen

Would you rather try to get Asriel to quit being so sheepish and to get out his dick all night or would you prefer Chara taking you to bed, tying you up, and dominating you for the entire night until you collapse in their arms from exhaustion? Because Asriel may have a big toy, but he doesn't know how to use it. Chara makes the most with what they have, and they don't disappoint.

Of course! She would have no trouble catching them all! Getting to be on the spider's team and be cutiefied would be a great honor to any pokemon! She'd get a really strong team in no time and make short work of all the gyms and the Elite Four!
Probably? If the spider cared enough to learn about it, I guess she would think it's pointless.
Going to every TV station and asking them to change what shows are on!
Every channel running the spider's favorite cartoons all day long!
The spider getting to watch all the newest episodes before her classmates!
Taking care of the spider with the best fever medicine available!
The spider being very happy and getting well in record time!
I knew it was you! You just keep getting better and better.

Not him but I would never want to have sex with Chara.

It gives them an opportunity to stab me.

That's practically half the fun!

What is it with artist making Frisk black instead of the canon half-white half-asian that they are

The authors stated that Chara is a canon powerbottom. They're willing to switch it up though.

Atomic Power Mettaton replenishes a fuel supply! Atomic Power Mettaton's HP was Maxed out!

I imagine no matter their position, Chara just wants to be in control.

I don't understand you younglings and your new age sexual position terminology. What ever happened to missionary, cowgirl and doggy?

Get with the times grandpa, the breeding press is all the rage!

Hail, travelers.

Heya. See any cool stuff on the roads?

Welcome to Chasriel general

>reproducing using gametes
Are people really still doing this? I thought that trend would blow over.

frisk is canonically a giant living legoman

The only press that will be in this household is a printing press!
Young man, I will not have that dirty talk in my household.

*cough* it's called a minfig, you ignorant slut *cough* *cough*

That's now how you spell Friskriel, user.

>a printing press
I guess you just want scribes to fucking starve, huh?

You stand against all things canon, user.

I was just about to leave this thread in light of , but now I must stay and take up arms in service of my masters.

Long live Friskriel!

Is it possible to get the True Pacifist Ending for my second run if I killed Undyne and Flowey in my first one?

The goat can only be happy with Frisk. It's the only way!

Yes. Nothing locks you out of the True Pacifist ending.
But if you do the genocide route first (which you didn't) there's a slight twist in the credits.

You'll have to reset and not kill Undyne.

But you're not locked out of TP if that's what you're asking.

Yes. As long as you didn't do a complete genocide then it's all good.

>Friskfags and Charafags fighting over Asriel
>not having all three in a simultaneously pure and lewd relationship
Didn't you play the game? Love breaks all barriers.

ONLY A SITH DEALS IN ABSOLUTES!

Reminder that both Chara and Asriel are fucking dead

Long live!

Reminder that that's fine, because this is a thing.

It's ghost magic
I don't gotta 'splain shit

Hey

Here's the enhanced edition

Greetings.