elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news
bethesda.net/en/article/Q4uYy517UaosSsAicOiUA/eso-morrowind-new-dlc-announced

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/351597/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-8

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
youtube.com/watch?v=ffZfbi-wjto

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write you @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>is the game worth playing?
For those who read the OP before asking: yes.

No waifus except Bosmer qt 3.14s

Other urls found in this thread:

account.elderscrollsonline.com/terms-of-service
account.elderscrollsonline.com/code-of-conduct
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Kagrenac's Hope Set
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for tribunal is heretical and ashlanders did nothing wrong.

2nd for remove shitters and ded players from guild

>Tel Galen tower is probably the first house I've ever liked
>Actually has separate rooms
>Autism triggered as it makes no sense for my main character to own it RP wise

Fuck you Zeni. The original Notable homes should have been this good.

why did vivec lose his metallic shininess between eso and tes3

what happen

What armor do I wear as a templar healer? light I assume?

Also which traits should I get out of the way first as a templar healer?

Divines or training

>time differences
>maybe two different perceptions of the warrior-poet?
Also back then i'm pretty sure he was flush with divine power from the HoL, and could re-tap it for more power if needed though i may be wrong. Also by the time of morrowind he hasn't been able to get more divine power from the heart

Should change the deals in the OP, get rid of DLGamer and add GMG and Bundlestars.

I was surprised by the amount of crowns it cost, i was expecting something like earthtear cavern or the topal hideaway. Glad i did get it though.

remove sorc tanks

Sorc tanks are fun though. They have lots of survivibilty options, and hurricane is nice for helping to clear trash groups. The biggest downside is their lack of CC compared to say a DK tank, but its a refreshing change of pace sometimes.

What's the price

Unfurnished is 8k crowns

Furnished is 10k

10k crowns fully furnished. 8k crowns unfurnished.

So, I think I want to do a StamSorc for my first character. Should I go Nord or Orc?

>4k for Vivec's furniture

>paying $100 for a badly laid out cramped 'tower' that only has two floors

WEW
EWE
WEW

Orc for gotta go fast

Cant it be bought with gold?

What if I want to use 2h weapons?

You should be a cute!

no

Orcs get more health and stamina, higher health recovery, recieve more healing, and run faster.

Nords get more health and stamina, health recovery, cold resist, and a flat damage reduction.

Another good choice is redguard. More max stamina, stamina recovery, and a passive that recovers a % of their stamina every 5 seconds on hitting an enemy with a melee attack (skill or regular light/heavy).

nothing changes, plus orc's racial passives are pretty good, especially the sprint cost reduction.

Leave me alone to my rp user

$80*

Worth it for me.

The top floor should have be the council chamber.

More like Tel Gaylen

It reminds me of one of the intermediate stages of the tes3 mushroom fortress. Like when you first start growing it after a week and you can go check it out and its like a couple little rooms with a very tiny second floor just starting to develop.

You think they'll grow it after it goes off the market?

Workroom should have been much larger too.

>tfw say something dumb in zone chat
>afraid im gonna get banned for it
How long until I find out? Will they give me a permaban?

What did you say senpai? Go ahead, you can tell us, its safe here.

Told someone ill kill them. But it was in the midst of some light hearted banter.
I feel dumb

Dun goofed. Depends on how rectally ravaged someone in zone might be.

Will I get a permaban? Will they understand if Its a first offense?Maybe I should email customer support now and say im sorry

Say nothing you s'wit.

Greetings,
This account has been reported for a Terms of Service violation and is receiving an official warning – Offensive Chat / Harassment:
ZONE and I think you're a retard

ZONE kill yourself retard

ZONE I figured you would. You did seem pretty retarded

ZONE you people are retarded as fuck holy shit
Please take a few moments to review the Terms of Service and Code of Conduct which must be acknowledged to participate in The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited service. Further violations of any part of our Terms of Service may result in a temporary suspension or even a permanent interruption of your account.
Terms of Service -account.elderscrollsonline.com/terms-of-service

Code of Conduct -account.elderscrollsonline.com/code-of-conduct
Regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Only if they intended to re-release it after the fact. Rewarding people who've already spent money would be counterproductive. Growing it DURING this 4 day sale though.. that might be interesting.

did you specify them the player? Or say anything that heavily implied that? You could have just been roleplaying :^)

Well,if that player gets a warning for three obvious and offensive posts...

Im just worried since Ive heard horror stories of people getting permad for one post.

In zone chat I saw someone talking about their Perma. They impersonated a gm to stop people arguing in zone.

How do people post their images without filenames and just strings of numbers?

>Finally give in and buy the sylvan nixad.
>Summon it.
>It makes a really loud wing flapping noise.

FUCK

I REGRET EVERYTHING

that means it was saved from Veeky Forums in the first place
when you save an image from here you get the numbers no the filename

>tfw find three(3) Dubious Cameron throne recipes for 1500 at a guild store.

You know what you must do.

Do i need to have dlc/eso+ to get Spell power cure set or can i find it in kiosks too

M8, you can turn sfx down. Besides that's one of the coolest pets.

sell me one for a reasonable price please

Dungeon drop only.

why do people use meteor over elemental rage

>paying $80 for a "LIMITED TIME ONLY PLEASE BUY" turd
I hope you guys are subscribed and didn't spend purchased crowns for that shit

The idea is Shooting Star has ultimate back on targets hit so you use it for trash/aoe and then elemental rage on a boss.

I did both

You have the audacity to spend money on something i don't like? How dare you have a different liking than mine!
For the record, i didn't buy the tower, tempting as it was.

80 dollars is 2+ whole new games
fucking crazy

One thing I've learned is that some people really like their hats.

>spending more than the price of the game on ONE in-game item

maybe this was a bad idea

>go into this game and pick DC because Bretons are the best race
>finish DC loving Redguards and Orcs more

sharpened VMA never ever

Is it a manor or large house? How many players there can be?

Have it on front bar for increased mag and regen that and inner light on same bar give you literally free dmg.

It's under notable so the most

>havent even gotten there yet

Friendly reminder that this game will always be shit as long as they have

>homogenized universal buff system
>either or magicka/stamina character builds
>no differentiation between frost/flame/shock itemization ala generic spell damage
>no meaningful customization in the constellations via unlocking core passives by investing in a single sign like having to max out lover if you wanted to tank, or mage if you need magicka damage
>instead we get generic % increases that have no opportunity cost for investment
>stacking single attributes
>cancer proc sets.

Friendly reminder that if you want wow, you should leave and go play wow.

>no differentiation between frost/flame/shock itemization ala generic spell damage
That's wrong though. You want specific staves for specific reasons.

I'm a noob lvl 30 and my first char is a mag dk Dunmer. I'm focusing on magicka and my pvp line is flame lash, burning embers, burning talon or fiery grip, igneous shield and volatile armor. I fight with one hand + shield. Should I change something? It seems like I have a hard time killing anyone. What gear would you recommend at my level?

Ice staff

the skills in destruction mastery are functionally the same, and differ only in graphical representation
>but muh shock aoe vs flame ST
is a negligible difference and doesn't affect the playstyle between those staves in any meaningful way
there also aren't very many ways to increase a specific type of damage or thematically have a build that does one type of damage outside of say netch's touch on a sorc and DKs. NBs, templars and wardens both suffer a lack of identity due to generic damage, no difference in CP allocation between magicka classes (why is flame,shock etc, lumped together?)

There is no alteration, illusion, mysticism (health stealing) masteries that would synergize with these classes. No reason for frost staves to exist.

W-what? Why not flame staff?

how do i craft a specific set like kagrenacs hope
find the blueprints randomly?

wow isnt TES, and funnily enough this has been so bastardized that it isn't either

Frost staves exist as a great backbar for hybrid tanks
Fire staves synergize with Templar/DK and promote using sets like Silk of the Suns
Shock staves with Sorcs that can run Netch Touch/Spider Cultist and use double shock staff for effect.

Burning vs Concussed vs Chilled are all unique and important debuffs that go into group play.

You are right that Magic Damage is the odd one out even with War Maiden as there is no magicka weapon that scales with that set but for MagNB you can run War Maiden and practically have 99% magic damage abilities besides your light attacks/blockade of fire or lightning.

"Spellcrafting" is suppose to address the other schools of magic as this is a DESTRUCTION staff.

Some sets have specific locations with special crafting stations.

elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Kagrenac's Hope Set

I just got eso for free a few days ago, and while I wasn't home, my friend who was staying at my house set up my account for eso on my ps4 using an email address he doesn't know the password to. Now my psn account is linked to some old ass email and I don't know how to unlink it and add my password. Please help me if you can!!

>Get writ for shalidors set
>Fuck, need to beat mages guild on my crafter to get access to that station
>Sadness
>Guildleader for one of my trade guilds puts up an announcement
>Thanks to donation, the guild bought attunable stations for 4 officer homes
>All mages guild, fighters guild, Orsinium locked, and imperial city crafting stations for all crafting types (blacksmithing, clothing,and woodworking) are available for all guild member use
>Everything went better than expected

I'd contact support. You can probably change the associated email on your account page.

Any idea on how to do that? I sent them an email, but got no reply. :/ I'm pretty disappointed atm.

Could take a day or so to get back to you. Have you tried logging into your account on the ESO website? You needed to make the account to be able to log into the game, so the account is there.

Whenever he set it up it only asked him for an email and a username, no password or anything.

>fire staff synergizes with a class that has one skill with fire damage

no

>Burning vs Concussed vs Chilled are all unique and important debuffs that go into group play.
yet everyone gets thaumaturge for the off balance passives

Is there an equivalent passive for fire or frost in the CP tree?

is there any support whatsoever in itemization for status effects? Nope

Exploiter exists because Burning is its own bonus damage and Off-Balance only exists to empower your next Heavy Attack/Power Lash synergy with MagDK. Exploiter gives a bonus damage component to shock damage.

Chilled doesn't need a bonus damage component as it applies defensive debuffs with Minor Maim and Immobilize doesn't work on a lot of enemies.

It would be great to see sets rebalanced and have more niche uses and maybe have a higher variety of sets that have 3 or 4 piece bonuses vs most PvE sets being 5 piece bonuses.

Where is Pelagiad in Morrowind?

concussed also applies minor vulnerability though, which is 8% extra dps on target

there's plenty of different cp allocations, try using asayre's calculator rather than copying the generic cp setups you can find online

Doesnt exist yet. It was a charter town the Imperials built on land they stole from the Dunmer when the invaded Morrowind.

Oh I forgot about that. Then yeah it stands to reason there should either be a set perk/passive/CP star that increases damage done to burning targets.

I can respect lightning, fire, frost damage. In PvE some builds have a lot of AOE damage and use lightning staffs, but some builds have more single target and use fire staffs. In PvP it should be mostly single target so fire staffs are favoured, although if you want to do things like vicious death builds you'd lean towards lightning more often.

You want at least one person to have wall of lightning in a trial to get the off balance passive, but everyone else should be using wall of fire imo.

I can respect frost damage too in PvP, the slows, roots, and maim are very irritating to fight against. Definitely viable if you want to play a cc lockdown role rather than damage dealer.

ok im done with vma for a while. out of all of the stages 6 is the worst for me. even stage 5 isnt too bad, and 7 is rng but not that many enemies to contend with. but stage 6 is worse than sticking an ice pick in my dick hole. every fucking time a mini boss spawns the spiders spawn and the boss uses her lightning from outside the stage, so you are runing from the spiders and the lightning while trying to stay in the light and avoid the minibosses attacks. trying to play that stage just ruins my enjoyment and desire to keep playing for the evening, so i just turn it off. i want the vma weapons but jesus fuck that fucking stage.

Maybe you should watch someone do the spider stage on youtube. I honestly think it's one of the easiest stages.

Which class are you?

thats the fucked up part, this is on my magsorc. on my magblade i am stuck on stage 9, and took a break to level my magsorc. got my magsorc to level 50 and decked them out in julianos, willpower jewelry, illambris, and gold staves, and thought to give vma a try, and i breezed through the first 5 stages with only 3 deaths. then i hit a wall on stage 6. i really don't get it, ive abandoned the quest and taken it again to start at the beginning, and each time i can get through the first 5 stages with little issue, but there is just something about stage 6 that gets me. its more than a bit annoying that when i ask for advice the first response is usually "those are the two easiest specs" or "you mean you can't do it lol git gud".