/svg/ Shadowverse General

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

Part 2 of the anniversary has begun, log in daily for 5 free packs a day, link below for information regarding which ones.
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0115

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Crystal sale going on: $80 for 7500 crystals (can purchase up to 3x)

Sleeves/Emblems from older seasons are avaible once again for Crystals
>Bellringer, Urd, Liza, Elana, Otohime's Guards

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/cFugs2Mm

Old Thread

shadowniggers deserve the death penalty

What if sword got a cooldown amulet that draws them a card at the end of the turn and increases its duration by 1 for each commander played

>powercreeping spirit cycle

post armpits

Sword already has a cooldown amulet that draws a card. You guys really can't be happy with being T1 all the time, do you really need to be T0 as well?

I love my beautiful wife Unica!

Bunnies!

>Cinderella, a girl thats too dumb to not lose her shoe
>commander

>unica, horse that does nothing but eat bread
>promoted to commander without ever enlisting

>Hero of antiquity
>hero that has fought in countless battles
>officer

Post your best: DISRESPECT moments.

When are you taking responsibility for your words, 728-680-243-kun?

Shut up Retarded

Just discard those Alberts, bro :^)

They're going to nerf eachtar and grimnir after the expansion. Screencap this.

Unica was drafted, and adequately rewarded for surviving a turn in removalverse

>With 3~4 cards combo Dragon can kill you from 20
>Roach can only kill you at 20 when they play 10++ cards (+bouncing) and a lot of fucking setup that can never work after DE

HAHAHAHAHA

YOU SHITTER COMPLAIN ABOUT ROACH ONE MORE TIME AGAIN AFTER DREAMLAND I SWEAR TO GOD

grimnir doesn't need a nerf

Play Fightercraft!

never ever lol as if that is a real id haha

You're so dumb. You're supposed to use Spring Cleaning with bad expensive cards (think stuff like Walfrid, Imperial Mammoth, Athena) so that you can discard them and draw actually good cards. Why would you want to discard your Albert?

They are just newfags or discord faggots trying to fit in / shit thread up

>nerfing grimnir
>in neutral expansion

I will complain about roach every day until it is deleted

disgusting

t. E rank

t. dragonnigger

>Still living in standard

C'mon user it is time to dream about the neutral cards in dreamland.

>>>gbfg

I can't tell if you're being serious or not and I think that says a lot about the current thread quality

>>>/cygames/

Are people really still complain about roach? Is this 5 months ago?

i get that you're mad because dragon gets to use it on turn 5, but he's actually balanced for a 10pp card
>doesn't have a large body like bahamut
>deals 4 damage, doesn't touch amulets

>tfw all the games ended too fast for me to play any of the legendaries

Grimnir legit is a retarded card that shouldn't have been made. They didn't even bother giving it some shitty drawback, like being 2/2 instead of 2/3 or something. At least with Rapunzel they are giving her that can't attack condition.

Legendary rune gold for dirt, I can feel it!
Please don`t be an aggro card

Aggro dirt is the future. Embrace it ;_;

armpit is a shit fetish brought upon Cygames by Minaba. Take your kuso taste there and rejoice

NOOO SHUT UP YOU CAN ONLY COMPLAIN ABOUT SHADOW IN THIS GENERAL
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
GET A TRIP SO I CAN FILTER YOU AAAAAA

>tfw mobilegamer UK site always delivers drama to us

I hope next expansion they fuck up the reveal when everyone is expecting it to be correct.

Stop replying to yourself and reposting things that was previously directed at you, autist child.

seeIt is like asking are there still retard in this world in 2017?

If her pose wasn't retarded the card would look great.

face it user cygames won't be giving any support to control dirt because they don't want grind decks to be viable.

then they could give them an actual wincon lol

Her leopard bra is retarded too.

>everything was in vain
Teach me how to rope shadowniggers. I want to waste their time. Should I disconnect for one minute and then reconnect?

Give it a real win condition then
Problem solved

just guidance into aerin bro, he totally doesn't have damage in hand

the best

Kys shadownigger falseflagger

People complain more about shadow is because it is broken for a very long time already and the devs seems to want to give shadow overstated shits like Ded Moroz to boost shadow's winrate to 70%++

The only way shadow will be forgiven is for them to have less than 40% winrate for more than 2 years without a break.

>Sword
>Get officier timmy as a legendary that'll never survive a single turn and isn't even immune to effect damage
>Gets a shitload of officiers that need evolutions
>Overstatted 3pp is cool but the drawback makes her too hard to play in non-neutral focused decks
>The card draw that I always wanted is tied to neutral followers
>Still no fucking heals, not even a shitty heal that discards your alberts
Fuck this. Sword has been literally turned into neutral with Albert and Cinderella on the sides. It will be strong, but this is not how I wanted to play this craft ffs.THEY DIDN'T EVEN PRINT A SINGLE CARD THAT HAD "COMMANDER" OR "OFFICIER" IN THEIR FUCKING EFFECTS BESIDES KISS.

HAHAHAH this fucking idiot.

I hope they nerf yurius too

Just homecoming do that he mills the Hector he was about to draw, bro.

Awakened abomination could really help, my hand is always close to closing when I get off a turn 5 ancient alchemist

going to fuck magisa's armpitpussy

Started here
Then it have come to this
This is how Discord acts and damage control, shitting up threads into oblivion. Yes, actual young retards who thinks of Veeky Forums as a fun place to to shit collectively.

Please concede for my private match daily!

>Ma Atashi ni Makasete Okinasaite~!
Cygames please make her a leader.

When's the stream?

>bringing it here
Kill yourself.

Autism

>doesn't touch amulets
I wonder who could be behind this post.
I don't give a shit if it's "balanced" according to you.
Having more than half of the games being decided by this piece of shit is bad. Every deck is basically a different stall mechanic for that faggot now.

Kill yourself, shadownigger.

>Not wanting to be able to use officers buffs on Hero
You don't have the board space for all the csword amulets to make use of hero as a commander

>Haven gets a target immune ward
>Offensively statted
I'll never not be mad

>tfw even double jeno can't keep a golem board for you to buff

Having a pedophile as a leader would be a PR disaster

I'm legit interested in neutral sword
We get bets artist as well

>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS DISCORD!
You're the one shitting up the thread. Take your (you) and fuck off.

What the hell were they thinking?
5pp 5/7 that heals you for 4 and summons 4 liches.
Not even Sibyl is this bad.

Just noble fairy Elven archery/will of the forest bro. Or even just homecucking.

Yes, you guys are the pinnacle of autism, surpassing the moot sekrit squad these days.

Thanks!

Hey, be fair, dshift doesn't use him :^)

All me

I don't know what you mean by disrespect but I loved this moment

some storm shit or aegis like card that would rely on earth sigils? but why bother then if you can just play dragon or haven? alternatively they could try to turn it into some combo but then why not just play spellboost rune. Adding wincon that would be viable in a current metqa would just turn diert into inconsistent version of already existing control deck

I hope they unnerf homecoming and harvest festival. Those are the only good forest removal and here is why they are balance with the initial pre-nerf manacost:

>homecoming affects your board too which is why you can't simply use it or else you wipe your board
Now I know you people want bitch about roach but really roach is not a big deal now with all the powercreep so rest assure it won't be as strong as the most broken card we'll get from dreamland.
>Harvest festival is an amulet
Forest doesn't like amulet because they usually need an empty board for their combo mechanic to happen. The prime example is Crystalia Tia. Imagine playing a 5PP 1/1. Hence the draw power from harvest festival is not without a downside.

What's wrong with having an apprentice?

Why are all witches degenerates?

>Dorothy is a lolicon
She just keeps getting better

Daria-sensei might muck up at times but she's a top teacher

nothing, unless you're a transdimensional rapist

doroshi leader when?

Aggro dirt is fun tho.

Can something be done about this garbage? It's literally impossible to have any form of discourse without retards screaming reddit, discord, or blizzdrone. I'm so FUCKING sick of it.

No

That's would be totally beautiful dude.

Harvest and has a bigger issue with being 4pp meaning you have to sacrifice a nut draw soccer mom and the t4 tempo swing to play it for nothing but suicide if you can't will turn 5 to reset the board.

If you don't like it, then delete your discord account.

yeah, you can start by not complaining about it

thread reflects the game desu