Other urls found in this thread:

columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2002-buell-blast/6331776348.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GMWurGORq_8
honda.com.br/motos/cg-125i-fan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like dogshit

>I fucking love riding my motorcycle
Does anyone else know this feel?

why are you still linking the old wsg thread?

Yes. 4k miles since I bought it in July. 0 commuting 0 touring almost all hooning

Send me the new one and I'll fix it on the next OP.
Wrong opinion.

>not hooning your motorbike on the way to work
missing out

Not enough exhausts.

>not dragging knee turning into your work's parking lot

Faggot.

isn't that what I said?

>u got a fast bike
>therefore u cant turn and u must be a shitty rider
>u cant have fun without going to jail
What the fuck makes people come up with this kind of retarded logic?

Yes
too bad they're still pricey af D:

posted at the end of the last thread. So is the Husqvarna 701 the god bike it seems to be? im looking at second bikes after having my drz for a little while and want to stay in the supermoto category after riding some the other bikes. the riding postition is just so damn perfect for me. Hey, Baird, you got any input?

Everything you say plus one(two, really). :^)

I'm looking for a cheap literbike, mostly looking at mid-2000s models. Which ones are good? bad?

RSV mille

Justifying their 125 or 250 because they’re scared of real bikes

all of them are good. none of them are bad.
no liter no peter

yeah, i was going to wait a couple years to see if that changes after they get a better distribution/dealer network set up

Thicc engine

Honda CG 1980s model or 2010-2014 model Yamaha YBR (ideally custom)

Both 125cc

Which would make me happier as my first bike?

I'm sure a bunch of them will flow around the market in a year or two as people relinquish them for newer bikes.

They're pretty pricey new summoning the Dustin

Guy from last thread who recommended the pipe expander. Pretty much did the trick, so thank you for that.
I should still make a new bracket tho.

this or the tuono

Currently riding on a KTM rc 390. I've saved up 6k and plan on selling my bike for around 4K in the coming weeks. Would it be wise if me to buy this bike? my other option would be a Triumph Daytona 675r

Test road this today /dbt/ (along with the RS), holy fuck it was fun.

>pros
-peppy as hell, it wants to move
-best feeling ever through corners, planted bike
-electronics were neat

>cons kinda
-price, they wanted 15k out the door after fees, warranties, gap insurance etc
-engine breaking is practically non-existant. I got used to it, but the bike feels more computer controlled than mechanically controlled

Fuck me, I want one.

Wait, wouldn't having a really fast bike make not going to jail even easier?

You know the answer.

I wish they sold the sexy modern versions in Europe

God I love the CG

How many of you actually use a torq wrench and follow torq specs? I've always gotten by with a few good thwaks from my rubber mallet.
-Thor

As a middle aged white guy, I approve.

that was me, YW, and yes you need the bracket or it will stress the poor bolts holding the pipe to the head. Something needs to hold up that can.

I hope you are trolling

Actually, this would explain some other issues I've been having.
Didn't think the two were related for some reason,even tho it seems pretty obvious.
Only piece missing from the bracket looks to be just a bar with holes on the ends. So I figure I'll pick something up from lowes or w/e and drill holes, find nuts to fit the bolts, and I'm golden.

White is the measure of all quality m8
;)

Nope. My brother, Loki, once rode around Asgard on his Harley and his calipher/fork bolts nearly vibrated off. I used my mighty rubber mallet and smote them back into place for him. He then ventured into the Giant realm and back without issue

Don't they? I know that they sell it in the British caliphate.

Here in the UK the latest you can find is early 2000s. 2009 is when we stopped getting it. 80s and early 2000 models are the most common.

I'm looking for a first bike, does this seem like a good idea? It's a 2002 Buell blast it's 500cc like the guide said but it said nothing about Buell. here's the link to the ad

columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2002-buell-blast/6331776348.html

what is this semen demon

Blasts were fucking garbage man. Not all Buells were bad, there's some gems out there, but the Blast was universally hated. It's weak as fuck and unreliable as fuck. Buell literally crushed them into cubes and sold Blast Cubes to make a joke out of how shitty a bike it was.

damn thanks

Got 23 miles of uninterrupted twisties in today. It was great.

CBX

youtube.com/watch?v=GMWurGORq_8

Dammit I’m not Australian. Try this one.

After spending decades wrenching on cars as a hobby I almost NEED to use a TR or I'll strip damn near all of the small bolts. 7flb on case bolts is like " touch wrench/socket " to bolt, oh look it's tight. I'm getting better at it but damn. I always use it on the engine internals.

Run away, far and fast.

Ecuadorian now.

The new versions look like shit:

honda.com.br/motos/cg-125i-fan

I much ratter buy a yamaha factor 125 or even the neo 125 scooter since they cost the same. Pic related

the daytona is waaaaaay better trust me its much better the the rsv4

bump for craigslist is awful.

>Still trying to trade my car for a bike
>Still people that send me a pic of their bike and then stop texting with no warning and move on

Carfags actually do tend to fuck up bike hardware. I don't but I was an aircraft mechanic first.

Rubber mallet shots aren't precise. You can use a torque wrench to teach yourself torque "feel" which is difficult to teach new mechanics. Most torqued fasteners in patterns are intended to match pressure evenly on parts like cylinder heads rather than be very precise.

You can learn feel by turning the square drive of your torque wrench with another wrench, for example a 1/2" or 3/8" open end depending on the torque wrench.

The minimum torque needed to get in the desired torque range is usually preferable.

the blast is literally a perfect beginner bike

You'd do better selling it. Traders typically want t get rid of junk.

Do it, it has so many electronics you can be a complete retard and not spin the tire

lmao no it's not, don't be dumb

Yes, riding my moto 212 miles roundtrip, once a week. It's a p based feel.

Can I get a trials bike registered for the street? Tennessee if that matters.

I have it up for a semi fair negotiable price, and I've only gotten trade offers.

The most annoying part is that I specified that I wanted a dual sport, and have mainly only gotten harleys, and retarded touring bikes.

There was one nice R6 some guy offered me, but he hasn't responded to my texts in 18 hours.

Oh and I also met a hot girl at the dmv when I was turning in my old plates and she didn't respond to my 2 day old text. This week is garbage

how many people do you know who died in a motorcycle crash?

Only one but he was a squid and was on meth at the time

But then it's a scooter, user. No clutch, no tranny, no bike between your legs.

One, and four severely injured with one paralyzed and one who broke a bunch of stuff and had to have a stoma until his guts healed enough to reconnect his asshole to his intestines.

All experienced, all unlucky. One deer at night, the rest got drilled by cagers. That's over nearly forty years though. I've only had two low speed lowsides (ice and wet leaves) in that time. I was an MSF instructor and always ride with my head on a swivel. Space cushion, situational awareness and healthy paranoia work for me.

Scooters have trannies besides the ones who ride them. They aren't manual boxes though.

I am still unconvinced there's a better all around bike for the price than this. I don't understand why most you of you ppl shit on it so hard.

>Been up for 36 hours
>Drunk as a skunk off Tropical Redbull and Pineapple New Amsterdam

/dbt/, tell me your guilty riding pleasures.

What are the /dbt/ approved YouTube channels?

>ropical Redbull and Pineapple New Amsterdam
POST BOIPUCCI FAGBOI

yammienoob for verbal shitposting

No clue, but there isn't anyone more based than this guy on the motovlogger scene. Love cyclecruza

I like to watch netflix on my phone while hooning

we can dream. or just save up

Preciselly what I meant.

Wrong R3 rider. You're thinking of the one that sexually exploits mentally ill minors.

What shows do you watch when hooning?

Because it's fucking trash, buy a wee strom and you'll have a one hundred times better road bike that's 90% as good off road.

Probably RJ
I like thegardensnake because he's funny and not a douche. His old vids are way better tho
also joeymac420 because he has skills and crosstraining enduro skills which is very educational

don't watch many but..
schaaf
M13
some of the shit Yamni noob makes is pretty good
theres also that one channel that has lots of Isle of Man videos.

Riding Jeans or Textile Pants for a complete noob like myself?

Speaking of YouTube channels, what does dbt think of the Revzilla and FortNine channels?

Just saw "The Unrideables"

Awesome stuff but makes me sad I wasnt born to watch that era of racing...

Wasn't he the one that ran wide on a

>that's 90% as good off road.

Just fucking no.

okay, /dbt/. using craigslist and with what is available to you in your region, what bikes would you look at to go fast on the cheap? including maintenance, insurance, and purchase price. cheapest fast bike/fastest cheap bike

t. someone whos never had a wee off a service road

Where did that /comfy/ gif come from?

Recommend me leather jacket brands and boot brands.

Getting my first bike in a about 3 months and want to have the jacket and boots beforehand.
It'll be a cruiser or a standard, so no ugly memey sport bike stuff.

Alpinestars or Dainese for both, Sidi for boots as well.

>cruiser

post boipucci fagboi

/g/

/g/ay were else would fagget homo cuckbois get their pink neon dildo homo nigger lover shit

are you okay, friend?

im not your friend, cuckboi. Go build ur shitty cuckfe coal burner beta nu-male shitbiek homo

Keep talking like that and I´ll fuck your dick with my ass fuccboi

any supersport with scuffed up fairings

I really like fortnine as a whole. The motorcycle stores where I live are marked up the ass, fortnine at least has half decent prices and really fast shipping.
As for videos, they are good. Ryan f9 is entertaining and the videos are honest. He mentioned all the good qualities of a helmet but added at the end its loud as shit.

post boipucci gaiboi

im not into cafe racers, friend. are you?

Who is this semen demon

boipucci user

Im interested in spliting your boipucci in half.