Can someone tell me what this kind of wheel setup is called?

Can someone tell me what this kind of wheel setup is called?

I like having meaty tires on wheels that fit nicely, none of that stretching rubber bands over 20" hoops.

Help a brother out.

Normal sized tires

I've always considered it kind of a functional stance. Good fitment no stretch no ridiculous camber, preserving some of the handling characteristics etc

if you mean anything like this just fit factory size wheel tire combo and get wheels and tires wide enough to fill out fender.. staggering is what i call it

nothing beats a proper well set up car with meaty tires and a bit of wheel gap, just to let people know you mean business

stancefags fear the functional wheelgap

Bump

Wheel setups like this get my dick hard.

Where did this "having any kind of gap between the fender and the wheel is ugly" meme come from? I personally think having your wheels jutting out sideways and shoved as far into the wheel well as they'll go is ugly, but hey-ho.

Started with spics and their lowriders, then Califags took over and slammed their cars, then it became a huge fucking trend everywhere to have bigger wheels, thinner rubber and more and more fender roll.

Personally i'll take fat meaty tires over 17inch wheels and a nice rake, but to each their own.

dude wheel gap lmao

do tards not know what meaty stance is

ofc not

wheel gap makes a car look cheap and awful

you actually have to have a good taste in cars to realize that I guess

that just looks like someone doesnt know offsets

poorly executed

flush, offset, spacers are what youre looking for

>witness my fine tripfag taste

A nice wheel gap is just like a well formed thigh gap on a cute girl (boy) :3

lots of room for activities

Coolest Mustang.

Stanced and cambered cars look like someone stomped on them like pic related and the wheels got bent

Lowering with a wheel gap and fat tires is peak aesthetic

thats just white trash aesthetic

?

If anything, lifted cars are white trash aesthetic. Stanced cars are fuccboi aesthetic

not all of them are into lifted pickups

track stance

>curve of wheelarch matches outline of tire
Objectively peak aesthetic right there.

track stance is such a stupid term. its just an aggressive tire set up thats all. I'm willing to bet you've never even been to a track day.

Hellaflush

>tfw my car will be achieving this look soon
Feelsgoodman