pathofexile.com/oriath
>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

3.0 Soonening SOON tm

Reminder that you can win a 3.0 BETA key by playing a simple minigame in the shop.

How come PoE doesn't have any good waifus?

>gem is called chance to bleed
>it's actually the strongest doomfletch support
Nice one GGG

98-100 xp increased 6x when

Nah, 95-100 xp is increased by 100x at launch day, scales to 1x over 3 weeks

Is there such a thing as a good Champion build?

key?

A81G - 6UY - FORU - ITIN

>A81G - 6UY - FORU - ITIN
>You have redeemed The Fall of Oriath Beta Access
Th-Thanks :)

sauce?

The Baron memes

tifa lockhart ;)

that was enough.

Uber Shaper when

uber chris wilson when

This might be a stupid question, but:
How come i dont see any Gruthkul's Pelt+Starforge builds for maraudikins?

Cospri's Will Poison Starforge is better

Shikigami no Shiro soon.

These supporter packs really trigger my depression. Chris said they'd be better than ever, and they're objectively worse than ever, especially the $30 one.

>not playing outlaw ascendancy

Giving me $480 has never been better. Don't believe me? Give it a try and find out for yourself, and receive quality microtransactions like these.

I wanna try getting back into this game but I never actually got past Cruel because I always do stupid builds that don't work that well. What is actually the point of the Scion class? I really like her role as the multiclassing character but realistically it seems like you just use one skill all the time in this game so I'm not sure what she's actually good for; only thing I could figure out looking at her ascendant tree is that she can use spell based projectiles decently and her starting point hits a lot of aura stuff. Is she basically experts only?

>non anime pic in OP

It's shit.

nice write up

if poe were an anime it would be naruto shippuden
horrible, never-ending, embarassing for both creator and consumer, but with a good ost

Thoughts on Atziri?

she should be a playable character in 3.0

why did you guys make the new thread early?

Holy shit DoTs are literal trash in 3.0, who the fuck even tested these changes?

Its a struggle to get more than 50K dps with any source of degen besides decay while you can make an ele attack build with your eyes closed and hit 500K dps no problem.

well i fucking shilled out the 30 hard earned shekles for the beta, got too excited about my calciummancer build so ill let you faggots know how it goes.

lost all respect for you tbqh
in two days they will delete your character

all the trigger gems got nerfed. all the cool trigger builds are dead.

why do devs keep nerfing the fun?

which word in "path of exile" communicated "fun experience" to you
have you been reading about rousseau's exile to england and thought, "i bet that is what this game is all about"

fun?

are ESniggers dead yet

they're just going to switch to mom

please have some faith in my user

what are some demi winning ssf builds for scion

just farm for those bringer of rain cards

>This is my necromancer witch

>She has low ES and Shitty HP

>Say somthing nice about her "aura's"

sorry i only watch good anime for mature people

I'm so depressed

GEE EFFICACY, HOW COME CHRIS WILSON LETS YOU HAVE -TWO- MORE MULTIPLIERS?

can you believe you only have to pay $30 for that gem
all of that more damage for your ice skill for just $30

yeah why can't we have creative supports like one that turns a projectile into a spiral

t. veteran game designer with 10+ yr experience

Maim technically has 2 more multipliers too

that shit can be done in the warcraft 3 map editor. ggg tries it and the whole server dies.

This is anime.

three dragons support gem, comes with skill cannot crit

>instead of having well-designed skills, let's create a system of basic skills that you plug support gems to in different ways to create a diverse array of builds
>oh it's actually really hard to make this work and to balance this
>let's just turn everything into damage modifiers since those are easier to balance

MTCS6-PQN6D-GCF2Q-5GP3

One character missing, enjoy :)

lmao got it on the first try

nice tactic user, I like it. Post that you already got it so nobody else tries lol

To be fair, the Warcraft 3 Editor was the greatest mod tool ever made in terms of creative output.

>In addition to changes mentioned there, you may notice a change to the Volatile Nemesis mod that we are trialling.
you mean I can play flicker strike without fear for my life?

Dumb

You ok bro?

dying to volatiles is the least of your worries if you are playing that horrible skill

They probably start to glow or something before dying so you notice it better.

i think about buying the end is nigh, while remembering that meat boy was worse than dustforce

>Mystery Boxes
Unironically, the Stormcaller Boxes were very kind to me. Classic boxes are full of shit tho.

wish there were more sources of no stun that chayula's and valirium

>After the beta server restart that just occurred, every new character I make turns into a level 40 with gear, gems, and skills allocated. The character is placed into The Ascent, right outside of Highgate.
>ggg "fixing" this (((feature)))

unable to connect to patching server

juggernaut
slayer
ascendant
two pairs of boots, three if you have a gorillion mana
a flask

Probably Frost Blades

It's really simple to fix the XP curve

Just add max levels to maps at which point they no longer give XP. Also require the colored maps for XP as well (ie t1 to t5 requires to be magic or higher to get XP from).

This makes getting to maps and farming early maps the same, but crunching out the last few levels gets excessively hard, which translates to taking longer. 1-90 level speed remaings largely unchanged, but 95+ will take significantly longer. The system would work out so that the last level 99 -> 100 requires T16 chaining at rare corrupted quality to get any XP.

how do I get good? are there good reading resources? Should I watch some streamers to find someone who explains what theyre doing?

a lot of stuff really isnt apparent, such as upgrading gear by selling it to a vendor with certain other items.

>but crunching out the last few levels gets excessively hard, which translates to taking longer.

But why?

>1.30GB update

Good god, I need to get off this fuckin' DSL ride.

I don't give a shit about sofcore, but in HC harder means slower unless you want to yolo and risk getting rekt. It's a good way to prevent this brain AFK runnig the map without a care in the world where you clear entire screens without even reading monster mobs.

Yeah, ok. But why?

MTKA2-KZXTA-8KACK-MBD8E

got my key in the last thread but tyou

How are you getting all these beta keys?

why do I keep coming back to this shit game

Already taken, please post one more key?

Bitchboys were a mistake

Same here, what the fuck?

they fucked up and released some internal build where newly created characters were premade level 40s, also some act 8-10 assets and info were included not sure if that part was a mistake too

Oh, lovely.

just pay $30 to datamine all of the secrets of act 10 weeks before its debut

>I wish it was easier to completely nullify the primary drawback of the most powerful form of survivability in the game.

so you gonna finally end yourself?

honestly leagues are just about accumulating enough currency to make your shitty 50 ex memebuild come to life

>Atziri
>Isn't using acuities
>Isn't using disfavour
>Isn't using step

Dunno, this league has been great for me. Got a 6L Shavs, a United in Dream and all sorts of nifty items.

>only that much shit
>when this was "free money: the league"
Legacy shavs, HH, 3t1 regalia, leg reach, maybe one or two hundred ex of other stuff.
Not even full autism, I'm not a NEET.

look at me try to compete over my randomly generate game trash bits

Last league I vendored a HH.

>I'm not a NEET
I don't believe you

he's been training to be a neet for 10 years, and doesn't see the futility in this

>tfw I've donated $4,265
>tfw even bought the kitava pack when the supporter packs came out

I can't stop

chris's wife thanks you for the patronage

Getting 36/40 doesn't seem that difficult now that I actually look at the challenges. I'm glad thy extended the league

4000 dollars? what how??????

he plays the shop minigame a lot while his totems do all of the work

I've been playing since 2012. I always buy a supporter pack.. then something will come up, like a sale or new mystery boxes, so I buy some points to get it. Then I see I'm only $40, $50, whatever away from upgrading to the next supporter pack, so I do it. This goes on for leagues, sometimes I buy the expensive packs, like the kitava one for $500