Hey I need some advice with buying a rebuilt car

Hey I need some advice with buying a rebuilt car.
I found a 2013 Honda Accord Coupe, and there was a $8,900 repair because the car was in a rear end collision. The saleman claims that he only replaced the trunk lid, panel, bumper and rear lights. What are some things I should ask and see before I purchase ?

anyone that lives in ontario canada heard of a dealership called prosperity auto sales?

>Believing a used car salesman

I can whole heartily tell you that salesman is speaking out of his ass. A $8,900 rear end collision is way more than a panel, lid, bumper and light. The rear was most likely pushed in and the frame was put on a rack to be straightened out via pulling. Check there the spare tire is and see of there's any creases/bends in the spare tire housing.

>Hey I need some advice with buying a rebuilt car.
Here's some advice: don't.

thank you for your answer. and no there is no spare tire and ill check again tomorrow.

if I buy the car how much money would repairs be, or is it just better to stay away, I wouldn't mind buying the car and I can drive around safely.

That car has no frame, and if it was smashed in the ass the odds of a proper repair vs. pulling out the unibody damage or welding in a new section are poor. Consider the integrity compromised.

Have it inspected at a body shop or better yet, skip it.

I'm the only person I trust to put together a car from two halves and it's a shit load of work so I don't do it. (Building trucks is much easier and no surgery needed, cab, frame and bed swaps are simple.)

Get a slightly older car that hasn't literally had its shit pushed in

Here are some photos of the accident

I can't tell if the frame is damaged

steer clear, friendo

"Priced to sell". That thing is fucked, user. Stay away from it. The uni body looks fucked and the electrics have probably been poorly spliced back together

It's damaged. No way they only turned bolts to fix that damage

Lol just trunk and tail lights. Don’t waste ur time

>buying a salvaged car
it's worthless. buy a mint one.

Life up that board that covers the spare wheel and I'm pretty sure you're going to see bad body work

Please don't buy that fucking thing. There's plenty of other clean cars around

There are like a billion of these cars out there for sale at fair prices, why would you want to fuck with one that has a rebuilt title? It's not a matter of just needing more repairs, it's 100% USDA Prime Fucked and became worthless the second it got hit that hard.

I mean if you need a temp beater and it's like $500 ok, but otherwise Jesus fuck no.

lol none of those show the rear. I'd say skip it completely. You deserve better user.

Don't buy salvage unless you can get it looked at professionally,

But if you're going to do it anyways... run your finger along the body panels cracks and see if anything is mis-aligned, it's a sure sign of damage to other things than what he was talking about, such as bullshitting you and there was more damage than that, or if the frame bent somewhere out of sight, or if it was concealed.

get underneath and look for any cracks to the subframe in the back.

Open the trunk and tear away the carpet and look for shitty repairs or welds, not sure what the trunk looks like on these cars but you should be able to see some signs of damage in there if it is worse than advertised.

Here's what the trunk looks like now

if youre really gonna buy a repaired salvaged car, ask for the shop that did the repairs. look them up to see if theyre reputable. if not then dont buy