How much should I pay for a 2017 challenger sxt plus?

How much should I pay for a 2017 challenger sxt plus?

>The v6 is more than enough power for my driving
>the mpg is fine for me
>Goodbye money hello fun driving

>Is there any alternative in this price segment that is more fun or faster and comfy?

$5k+ more minimum

>Challenger 27k
>Camaro 26k

op said that the power is more than enough in the dodge, camaro is this but less powerful and cheaper, plus a chick magnet. literally get the camaro op

I'd say around 36k and don't forget to tip the dealership.

Camaros are for Mexican women. Get a challenger or a mustang.
It better be manual.

>v6 challenger
nice bait. kys.

8 speed auto is faster.

Yeah man, get an auto so when the transmission shits the bed you can spend thousands to get it replaced!

100k mile warranty bud.

Nice boat

the v6 mustang brand new is cheaper than the ecoboost.

and the challenger is under powered with the v6

user, I'm not going to tag on you for going for the V6 Challenger, but you need to understand that it isn't a fun car.

It's a good looking car.
It's a comfy car.

It won't be a fun car. You're buying a boat of a muscle car without any of the muscle. It won't be fast in a straightline and it was never fast in the corner. ALSO it won't sound good! It makes you a sheep in wolf's clothing.

Buy a couple year old used V8 Challenger with low miles for the same amount. Or buy a used V8 Comaros on the Alpha platform. That will be faster in a straightline and way faster around a curve. Or buy a used V8 Mustang that will be almost as fast as the Camaro and just as much fun.

v6 challenger won't be fun

its just going to be a heavy boat

V6 Challenger feels like a crown vic
Get the v8 if you want it to be fun

this is by far the weakest argument against auto transmissions that I have read in a long while

possibly ever

v8 is a meme. Most car companies are going with v6 master race with turbos. v6 muscle car master race

And challengers are for niggers, mexicans and trailer trash, never seen someone respectable driving one.

And mustangs are for women.

Got $7k off on one with every option except for the super track pack and tech package. City MPG is lower, I'm often in very heavy traffic and will get 16.5-17.5 going easy on the gas. Highway is better than rating at 31-33 on road trips. It's not really that fun to drive, you can break the tail loose pretty easily with the v6 and it handles competently for its size and weight but you'll probably be wanting for more power. However it is extremely comfortable, and I'm often stuck in it for at least 2 - 3 hours a day commuting. I get compliments and most folks assume I paid way more than I did for it. The h/k sound system sounds pretty great and I can fit adults in the back seat without cutting off their heads or knees. The Ecoboost Mustang & V6 Camaro are more fun to drive, the Challenger is easier to live with.
Good Luck

Just get a used srt8. You can get it for less than 30k and it will be fun as shit and sound good.

>master race
>engine not naturally balanced
Pick one.

used sports car usually owned by ghetto or trashy people who rag it out

>smart

This is not a fast car OP. Retards who drive these always challenge me to race in my sub $2000 shitbox BONE STOCK mr2 and immediately lose (even in a straight line with 200 grand on my odometer).

they exist, but then you're buying from the boomer "I kno wut I got" crowd. its possible but expect loads of searching and haggling with retards. Also chrysler hadn't gotten their shit together on interior design or materials yet.

To bad the new camaros look fucking gay. Niggers are much more likely to be driving a Chrysler 300 because they kind of look like Bentleys

Buy a < 30K $ Porsche Cayman S

Insurance $300 a month probably

>How old are you 16 ?
70 $ / month for me

>2009 interior
wow someone doesn't know what they're talking about...

Dodge updated the charger/challenger/300 interior in 2015. Its quite comfy

you dont need the power of a v6 in todays world
get a 4 cylinder kia soul ! 2.0L = enough speed and comfort

speed is for motorcycle