>Fire Emblem Warriors - Demonstration - Nintendo E3 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=O8KQp71d5OU

Previous:

Katarina is cute.

That's my husband

Hinoka's thighs!

draw your favorite fire emblem

Azura is shit

Why is no one complaining about the character models in Warriors? They look so bad.

when will fire emblem die

>Lyn thread

gee fucking whiz how did I see that coming?

Miss me with that non-canon shit

Just give it to me straight, /feg/. Is there something wrong with the 3DS Fire Emblems? I haven't finished either of them for a couple reasons, and I can't say I hate them, but it seems to me that they are probably good games even if most of the general shits on them.

Heheheeheheh

Proto Tharja is shit.

Fire Emblem Switch just takes place in the Outrealms and stars all the Lords doing battle with all the evil dragons.

Only Echoes is good.

I want to breed Katarina

Just play them and form an opinion for yourself like a human being is suppose to, then try out other games in the series. Then come back and speak your mind.

Friendship ENDED with Tharja.

Honestly the FE fanbase is mostly just been reduced to whining about muh Lyn and muh Ephraim, so those of you with brains should probably jump ship to the comfy and humble Mario fanbase where we sing along to the Odyssey and anticipate the new Super Mario 64, like how BotW was the new OoT

They're good except Echoes. That was a total snoozefest. Bored me to tears. If they added a marriage option, so I can marry Clair, I would've liked it more.

/feg/ - GBAbby General

Not most of the general, just the loud ones
If they were busy enjoying video games they wouldn't spend so much time bitching here.
Awakening is very experimental and very easy to break
Fates has a seriously balls-to-the-walls scenario and animaymay characters but the gameplay is fanta

This

I can't wait to play as Xander's horse (guest staring Xander) in Warriors!

Seriously though why even play nonmounted units?

Also how crazy will the flying units be?

Can't say anything about Fates yet but Awakening is fun enough.

Still like stones more tho.

Azura a best

Is Sakura better than Lissa in late game? Everyone's always talking about Lissa being better support but then when people post their team setup, they never have Lissa but they have Sakura

Cuck.

compared to fates, awakening is alright

Seconding

People dislike them because they're taking up most of the spotlight, along with some specific issues that the games themselves have.
Which are perfectly fine complaints, but I feel like people go overboard with the whole Nu-FE shit.

Cum on Russian

Fuck off Raul

(You)

That usually just goes without saying for the genre.
Warriors has to skimp on the model quality so it can handle rendering many of them at once.

Minerva is cute

Probably because she has Psychic

They spoil you with stuff like skipping the enemy turns and skipping battles that kind of make older games less fun to play as you either have to speed things up via emulator or sit through a General walk up to a Wyvern Lord in Radiant Dawn for the 80th time which is just not fun.

My wife is too hard to draw

They are fun. The story isn't the best but I enjoyed them a lot.

Awakening is an unplayable mess with no balance though, while Fates is at worst decent game on Birthright and Conquest. Revelation is only one shitting the bed, and even then it's miles ahead of Awakening.

I actually feel a bit bad those big eyes won't look up at me during a blowjob.

And a shit unit

Correct.

>psychic
Actually it's physic

>liking le reddit accent girl

these are your assassins for tonight

Where's the rating?

I'm still laughing though

I just want Robin to have a move where they fire a Thoron beam and you can rotate around while it's shooting to sweep enemies.

She's the best axe in the game bar Hector.

Indeed though I am surprised how they make Clarisse/Kleine cuter.
And yet I am not a tsunderefag.

>Cucklotte is unironically your favorite Fire Emblem

w e w

I do not agree

Now add something about DLC

I like Hana

Add in a tiny ass Kallem in some tiny corner, maybe in that tiny spot between Femuis breast and marths cape.

Put Laslow on as well

Needs sister-killing and BBQ

You're all tearing this family apart

Probably a pokecuck, ignore him.

Don't forget "Includes 20 lbs of pussy and ass"

Needs more swords.

Headpat DLC included!

it needs 3 Lucinas like Hyrule warriors had 4 links+genderbent link

Add Arthur behind Beruka

Missing 20 pounds of pussy and ass

They can assassinate my dick

Can't wait for this fucking meme to die. People tried so hard to pretend Fates wasn't a huge pile of shit in spite of everything.

>Yeah well I mean if you ignore like 95% and focus only on those moments where it's not totally bad it's pretty good desu

>redditors find this funny

800 Lbs of MANAKETE ASS

Dagger-locked lethality when?

Savior of daggers when?

FUCK OFF I THINK

It was already going to get it, but if I was on the fence I would buy it if they included Dante in it.

>Revelation is only one shitting the bed, and even then it's miles ahead of Awakening.
At least most of the characters in FE13 aren't crap gameplay wise compared to RV and didn't have maps as shit as the zola snow one or the elevator one.

>3 Links were DLC
Jesus I forgot about that

Do you spend 95% of the game actually playing it, or sitting through shitty dialogues. It's not as if Awakening is good in story or dialogue either, save for few rare supports like Ricken x Henry, so what's your point?

@179838082
/v/edditors *

Should I waste 20k feathers just to pass someone renewal?

>Lethality becomes a skill
>cooldown: 99

Literally WHO the fuck is this? Fuck off gramps.

Roll a Fae

>enjoy entire game series
>certain part of series gets more dev attention than others
>same characters tend to be seen in games, and you would like a change of pace and more variety
>"WOW GEE LOOKS LIKE YOU JUST HATE THE NEW GAMES?"

are some people too stupid to understand this? Its not interesting to see the same "faces of FE" all the time. If a game is gonna be a celebration of the "whole series" I want to see the whole damn thing and not just "the newest stuff also Marth". That's boring.

What are the chances of Ephraim or Celica being on Legion's GHB Banner?

>and didn't have maps as shit as the zola snow one or the elevator one.

MR
FUGA'S
WILD
RIDE

Probably the shittiest rogue in all of fire emblem

but it goes down every turn. now we play the waiting game.

Meeant for

Well it helps that Awakening has no real gameplay.

The gradual character trailers for Warriors are going to be fun.
x2 if the next character announced is a sword lord.

no

I like Felicia a lot.

Mentally ill.

I could see Alm or Celica
Based on the map I wouldn't count on Ephraim

>Ike is revealed
>Not a single complaint to be heard

A Nohr tradition

As if it was that easy