He drives in an area that has a max speed limit of 70mph or lower

>He drives in an area that has a max speed limit of 70mph or lower.
Sad T B H

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8m1vrScDqIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that map is outdated as fuck because montana has 80mph interstates

penn turnpike is also 70 now

SD is 80mph on the interstates

OP using 5 year old picture

P sure there's 80 mph in CA

What area in blue is that in Texas? Not from burgerland

This, that map isn't even accurate.

AMERICAN AUTOBAHN WHEN

GAS WAR NOW
RACE THE BIKES

Yet another strip of Texas highway so straight and boring they said fuck it a few years back and decided to let everyone go 90 so they could gtfo faster.

The limit is 80 on certain parts of Florida highways m8

Michigan freeways are 75 North of all the niggervilles.

utah master race. everyone goes 85+ on the interstate, even fucking vans full of little mormon babies

Wisconsin is 70.

>the freeways in his country have speed limits

>islamic council of germanistan deregulates speed limits so you can escape the muslim tolerance trucks of peace in a timely manner

>anything other than blue
Why even live senpaitachi, these highways are great

Interstate 70 through MD is 70

>tfw you live in the slowest state
>mfw I get busted doing 40 over.
Pic related

Whoops mixed two post up.
Mfw

most roads in my state are paved horse trails from the colonial days, not really fair desu

>He drives in an area that has a speed limit.
Cucks

Nope, just 70.

I hate that sign in my country.
Its still limited to 120 kmh. Why not show 120 but that sign?

This is false, there's a tunnel in DFW with a speed limit of like 75 or 80.

I don't mind it, 70 is loud enough for me. Just set the cruise and eat up the miles.

Never because the roads are falling apart

I drive in that little blue square yay

>have 130 km/h speed limit on all highways
>still do top speed runs because I know where the radars are

>maine
>75mph

Where!? The fastest Ive seen is 70 going down the interstate between certain sections. Thats the most.

>not removing your front plate and running all night long

or you could just drive on country roads

I was about to say that. So does Idaho

>obeying speed limits

Those are just suggestions
T.Frosty

I think the speed limits are being raised in a lot of more remote places around America (especially up in the 80-85mph range) because much like Northern Australia and the Isle of Man it's not really worth spending a fuck ton on speed enforcement in the middle of nowhere. A lot of places are getting rid of photo radar and shit because they're losing money on it and it's just a general waste of resources. Flat out repealing the limits would be too risky for a bunch of reason but guaranteed roads like this will be the first to have to limits repealed when the time comes.

Speed limits are just suggestions. I regularly get passed by cops while I'm doing 80 in a 55/65. Cops only get you if you start weaving and acting crazy, especially when the pace of traffic is over the speed limit

I fucking hate people that drive the speed limit with a fucking passion. IF YOU CANNOT DRIVE AT THE SAME SPEED AS EVERYONE ELSE THEN YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON THE FUCKING ROAD. People fucking piss me off

Daily remainder that Top Gear once advocated for 70mph speed governors on cars

youtu.be/8m1vrScDqIE

i'm from north Texas but i've been there, it's pretty much this except they have really good bbq there

Maybe leave earlier or plan your route better

ITT: Americans salty that people don't break the law to the degree that THEY command because they believe that they're being slightly inconvenienced by them

Go to any other first world country and see how they tolerate your disrespect for the law. Canada is not first world, by the way.

I drive in a max 90KMph country, which is like 57ish mph.

its hard to get salty when u passing niggas on the shoulder in your 1.8 liter cuck box with stick shift

>following (((speed limits)))

>taking the road signs literally
Don't be silly. This is what they really mean.

the bottom one is actually correct, all of the highways near me are limited at 70 and people regularly go 100 past police and are never stopped

THis is not accurate. PA's max speed limit is 70. If you're going to stir the pot, then at least post accurate info. Douche.

It's nice more and more sections of 70 pop up. Now, if they would also start turning more 55s up to 65s that would be quite nice.

>mfw 85

michigan has some 75s now

I know for a fact there is an 80 zone in Nevada, what the fuck is that pic

At least I won't die when Yellowstone explodes

>driving on the Illinois tollway
>mfw left lane hitting 100+ mph in my shitbox governed to 106mph

People go 70 in 65 zones, the fuck are you talking about?

where I am its pretty much 70 in rural 55 in small commerical and flow of traffic in high density.Then again 100 mph wont matter on rural aslong as you dont get caught.

15 over is the common ticket point for places where there isn't a speed trap and people don't drive like idiots.

For instance in OH an PA as I was testing out the 70 zones, I don't know if I can go faster than 85 without being lit up, but so far they don't care if I'm just under it in full view just cruising along. One of my recent encounters had some guy trying to race me at 83 and a cop flew up and brake checked him (and thereby us both) down to the mid 70s and then cruised off. Other dude was doing closer to 90 and driving slightly eradically.