/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

Widow knows what she wants edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since ever. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Its some sort of weird multiverse event next. Most of the new characters are costumes of existing ones

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/66107/maestro-brings-multiverse-mayhem-marvel-avengers-academy//

>Reddit "full of lies" AMAs Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
pastebin.com/JTEncmSW

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

www22.zippyshare.com/v/0Swjv2BV/file.html
www22.zippyshare.com/v/siNaNgXM/file.html
www22.zippyshare.com/v/J4wYkoCL/file.html
www22.zippyshare.com/v/KV9Pkjx1/file.html
www22.zippyshare.com/v/qQKyy7WJ/file.html
www22.zippyshare.com/v/sSp5dBO9/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a new update in the app store, so that means new thread time I guess.

This event really blows. The next one is another spiderman one right?

where is everyone.

well I'm not going to keep talking to myself. I'll try again tomorrow.

I thought we were moving back to /co/

Well, we can if you want to move.

it would die even faster there, I'm sure.

There's really no point in this being a one day a week general on Veeky Forums that dies instantly. At least that was my line of thinking

its still much easier to find here though since we can use the general title. we start making /maag/ threads there and they'll close them down

speaking of not being able to keep threads alive on either board, it looks like there's been a ban on the ip range Verizon wireless uses, so I'll only be able to help bump in the evenings when I'm at my computer from now on.

Retro Janet is cute!

If we were go "go back" to /co/ would we even need threads? If it's just the download links those could be posted in the Win O Threads. Or at least I don't think those threads are strictly comics only.

I mean I like you assholes well enough but I can't say I'm doing much besides going through the motions just for the free shard achievements each event.

>fast shit
www22.zippyshare.com/v/0Swjv2BV/file.html - HD
www22.zippyshare.com/v/siNaNgXM/file.html - SD

>free shit
www22.zippyshare.com/v/J4wYkoCL/file.html - SD
www22.zippyshare.com/v/KV9Pkjx1/file.html - HD

>other free shit
www22.zippyshare.com/v/qQKyy7WJ/file.html - HD
www22.zippyshare.com/v/sSp5dBO9/file.html - SD

Well this is about as dead as this threads ever been

I don't know, in pretty much just going through the motions too, but if there's no place to make a few comments on the game then I'll probably lose my last bit of interest in it and finally quit

Thanks hackanon.

still disappointed she had no inactions with hank

Like ive said before theres an injustice thread for the GAME. we should be fine.

Make it /maat/, Marvel Avengers Academy thread.

OK, then start one.

ded gaem?

Yes.

>there's a new crate
>still no Giant Man costume
Fuck this game

Is the event actually working for anyone else, cause mine seems to be missing shit

What are you missing?

Models and textures. Can't see Ghost Rider, the chests, Longbow isn't there. I can tap on them, so clearly they've registered in the game, but nothing visually. Tried reloading, reinstalling, clearing cache, wondering if they're having server issues as I keep dropping out after every command

Well, this is a first

>they actually started the chapter without finishing the characters
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Longbow is currently usable for fighting but not.
You can only level him up to level 6, the rest is locked behind the rank 3, except...
Kek. Nice going Tinycuck.

There's no premo costume either. They cocked it hard. Explains why there were missing textures and icons

>leddit are on full burn everything down mode
Best event lads

There seems to be something wrong with the crates too. They have a very small hit box. I have to click several times just to get one to pop.

TinyJew™ releases a buggy update? What a surprise! /s (bump)

What's more surprising is even reddit called them out on it this time

Up
pU

I think they made her a bigger tittymonster than Carol

Last bump by me. Here's to hoping they fix the bugs without another update.

>Many people on this Reddit enjoy supporting the game financially, or at least did to start with. The last two events have been very heavy straws on the back of a mightily laden camel, and have led to people stating "we've got to stop rewarding this game design with money" in stronger terms.
>What you just said here, plus some extra weariness, is that thing. I am sincerely sorry to hear you are joining us in Fuck This Noiseville. Plenty of company at least?
How the fuck can you enjoy supporting a company financially?

I wondered why we were all keeping this alive still, but that's a good reason to I guess. There's so much wrong with this update, that they probably will give us another app store update after all.

So how many bugs is there? Its a fucking joke this week.

If we plan on making a new thread in /co/ someone post it over here in this thread if it survives.

I think a majority of us are just going through the events and there's not much to talk about because we really can't complain. It'd be nice if we go back to /co/ and we have some like artwork fags do stuff for us.

Reddit really only survives because they ask about how to do stuff or complain about things.

I hope we don't lose our hackanon again because I thought for sure that was going to be it.

The implication I think is that if you like a company and you like what they're doing, you'd "reward" them in a sense by doing your business there. Lots of fast food places like Wendy's, Taco Bell and Arby's has garbage ass food but I "support" them by going there because I like how they interact with customers. That same sort of scenario would work for stores, and in this case, companies that make games.

Volleyball America is pretty cute

Assassin Taskmaster added with no update, so probably no update until the next event week.

And Longbow has outfits, and can be leveled, up to five.

I guess this is one way to get Taskmaster to look like Taskmaster, since they're never going to give us story updates again and his upgrades are forever locked.

bump

Yeah, it seems like a straight up recolour. They've flat out given up if we're just getting palette swaps now