/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Last of the Unicorns edition

Gwent Standalone's open beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old thread:

Geralt and Triss OTP

The storyboard ui user loves Triss.

Philippa > Yen >>>> Triss

what size are triss' udders?

I do indeed. I love Phil and Yen too but Triss is my fav.

Decent size

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE!~

I prefer Triss' face and ass.

I wish i could pull that dress down with my index finger and watch those big titties spill out, but maybe in another life, where i'm reincarnated as an Maribor aristocrat

>choice based RPG
That's just bullshitting that became an industry standard. Something where choices aren't a meaningless smoke and mirrors show hasn't existed for about 10 years. At its core TW3 is a story-driven game with an implemented RPG,leveling system. Choices are thrown in because of market factors. Same with why it's open world.
CDPR should confirm canon instead of pandering to babies who can't handle their choices being wrong. If it were like that then maybe we wouldn't have to feel like everything that happened in TW1&2 never happened at all, and they'd not have deliberately tried to skirt around the events in those games.
Besides, they already confirmed canon from TW1 (thaler alive, fucked the vampires)

That's confusing as fuck, I know. You can thank CDPR for that.

repostiing for new thread

yo senpai tw3 was fucking great but cdpr dropped the ball on armor my man

where are the beautiful leather jackets son?

we get this gay ass gambaseon shit that makes you look like foltest's chucklefuck clown..

nephew cdpr had great shit in witcher 2

what the fuck went wrong son?

Perhaps you could provide some pictures on the latter :3

I disagree. Having interesting choices is what makes TW games so good to me in the first place. For me, it's a key feature. Shaping the story to the player's liking is one of the few advantages gaming as a medium has and TW games have one of the best implemented choice systems. Their whole engine is based on branching story lines. By your logic, choices shouldn't exist at all, the dialogue should just play out without player input. No thanks.

Also, the things they canonized are very minor decisions not many players made. Even less TW3 players played TW1 so the impact is not that big as it would be to canonize one of Ciri's endings for example.

The main choices for TW3 weren't even that good. It felt like they railroaded you towards a specific ending based off the base dialog and all you were really allowed was to go against Geralt's original thoughts.

Based off the gwent cards I think it's safe to say CDPR has canonized parts of tw3 already. The Yen vs Triss card description is a good example.

Of course :3

>impact is not that big as it would be to canonize one of Ciri's endings
What would be the impact? Some neckbeards on YouTube angrily shouting and some grammatically incorrect Kotaku articles? They'd still slop up whatever shit CDPR does with that canon.

Basically there's one path and then a bunch of retard decisions alongside it. It's like multiple choice on a standardized test (they still do those right?), you're given one correct answer, one that seems to be correct, and 2 are absolutely

There is no such thing as a canon choice for Triss/Yen or any other choice for that matter. The developers confirmed that. If they ever decide to make a sequel(which is highly unlikely anyway) you can be sure at least major choices(like romance and Ciri's fate will be addressed). It's silly basing things on few sentence descriptions from a spin off card game. Even in TW3 you can read all kind of contradicting shit in the descriptions. Besides any actual in game event > obscure description in a spin off game

absolutely retarded*

>major choices like romance will be addressed
Tell that to Shani.

How exactly were you railroaded to get Ciri witcher ending?

>Yenfags and Trissfags taking their shit all the way to CDPR

Pathetic

Idk why people get so riled up and have the concept of a canon occupy so much mental real estate. Evidenced by that post-epilogue comic series, CDPR's preferred ending is Yen romance with Ciri Witcher. But in a game with divergent choices there is no canon choice, only canon-friendly choice

>Yen is not cannon
Yen may not be a cannon, but she is canon

The dialogue trees sucks, by the end of the game it was just
>Choice 1:plays a, plays b, plays c
>Choice 2:plays a(1), skips to d

It's tricking you into thinking that both options are equal and correct, and you fell for it.

TW1 in general is the odd game out in many ways. The story probably wasn't planned as part of the trilogy so it was hard to make it fit with the rest of the games, the engine was different, probably making choice import harder. It was still a wrong decision and they at least gave Shani some retribution in TW3, acknowledging their mistake in a way.

The technology is better now and there is no reason to repeat the errors they made in the past. Also the waifu war has been such a huge part of their community, CDPR encourages it themselves with constant waifu posting on their official social media. They also added more romance content after complaints and obviously vineyard was added to appease to people wanting more time with the waifus. If anything romance will be even bigger part of their future games.

>Also the waifu war has been such a huge part of their community, CDPR encourages it themselves with constant waifu posting on their official social media.
Which is so fucking stupid imo, obviously its good marketing wise, but no wonder Sapcuckski is acting like a junkyard dog when most of the discourse in the Witcher community is waifu wars with Triss as one of the waifus

>the engine was different, probably making choice import harder
What you describe makes no sense. A 4th grader could write script to pull the journal entries from a Witcher 1 save.

I can't imagine Sapkowski's face when he found out Triss, Shani, and Geralt are in a love triangle and having a custody battle over a random unknown child who somehow has Elder Blood in the video game based on his books

Well, yeah, that's the point, it only spices up the dialogue in most cases, but it still gives you freedom to make major choices that impact Geralt's and the world outcome in a significant ways. There are various endings you can get and various ways the story plays out based on what you do. And often the choices are not all about the outcome itself, but the way it shapes the character you're playing and increasing immersion.

TW2 has the best implemented choice to date imo. Branching paths and a complex overreaching story done right. TW3 is more straightforward, but it still lets you have various very different endings.

I don't think Sapkowski gives a fuck about that. He doesn't even know the story of the games. And people obviously care about romances in the games, CDPR aren't blind, they saw it and hence you get things like their social media waifu posting, waifu patch and waifu shack in BaW and probably even more waifus in Cyberpunk.

CDPR probably waifu wars internally too.

>He doesn't even know the story of the games
He does . Even if we tell people that we've never looked at our asshole in the mirror, we all totally have.

Triss a cute.

>There are various endings
Wowee, slideshows! I can really feel the gravitas of choice, damn...
>you can get and various ways the story plays out based on what you do.
Like how? Is there a part where I can let every mage in Novigrad die? Can I join the wild hunt? Can I kill Ciri and Avallac'h at the end? No?.
Your choices only decide a cumulative total of 10 minutes of dialogue, 1 quest at the very end, and what slideshow you get to watch.

What else can we talk about

Like I said, it's not always about the outcome, but how making the choice shapes the character we're playing and setting a tone to the scene, even though the scene might not differ by much.

And the endings are very different, meaning the choices shaped how Geralt's spends his days. I don't need to see Geralt eating cakes and fucking Triss in Kovir to get satisfaction from my choices leading to that ending. Similar with wticher Ciri, just knowing she is happy on the path is enough. The game lets me have those outcomes. I'm happy with that. I like being able to choose how things play out. It's pretty much like any fairy tale ending, you don't get to see the happily ever after, but knowing it's there is enough to give you a satisfying conclusion.

Does anyone here remember the Hansa? Anyone had a favorite among them?

>choice shapes the character we're playing and setting a tone to the scene
So rather than a choice-based game, it seems like you play an imagination-based game. If the choices are only shaping your state of mind, that is

Wot

Nah, what I mean is, how Geralt reacts to a certain situation shapes the way me as the player perceive him and increases my immersion into his story.

Let me give an example: The scene with Baron's men trying to start a fight with Geralt. You can kill them, reason with them or drink with them. The outcome of you eventually entering Crow's Perch is the same, but the way you chose Geralt to act defines him as more aggressive or more calm, adding perspective to his chosen character. But this quest actually has varying outcomes.

Let's take something simple, as conversation with Dandelion after you save him. You can either act tolerant or scold him about not caring for Ciri when he starts talking about ballads. It only changes a dialogue line or so, but it characterizes the Geralt I'm playing. Similar with all kinds of minor choices in dialogues and more so in major ones, like romance, who rules what, Ciri's fate.

I don't expect every choice to have a major outcome, sometime a different dialogue line is enough outcome by itself. Not all choices have to be major.

They actually changed Triss' description in the new patch and Yen being described as Geralt's love is accurate regardless of his romance choice in TW3. It doesn't make their history change or suddenly makes Yen canon in the games.

Other than that, Tris' character descriptions seem way more flattering, she is defined by valuable character traits, Yen is defined by her smell and the color of her clothes.

>highly unlikely

They already said they would do another witcher since it would be a disservice to not expand more into the witcher universe. It just wont be about Geralt this time.

I wish CDPR would be honest with people and expose Triss for who she really is. An evil witch that uses magic to seduce men like Geralt.

Triss' magic wasn't malicious and Geralt clearly takes responsibility for what has happened and treats Triss like a close friend. There is nothing even remotely suggesting that Geralt considers himself taken advantage off by Triss in any way. Give the man some credit. Also, I don't buy Sapkowski writing his protagonist as an oblivious rape victim.

Triss helped Geralt and saved his life many times. Few people helped Geralt as much as Triss did, especially in the games. I think CDPR did a fantastic job with Triss, she made the games more enjoyable for me.

Of course the witcher with no emotions thanks to the mutations doesn't see how manipulative Triss is and was. Fuck her, she's just a slut that constantly wants sex like every other red head in life.

I never interpreted her previous description to imply sex and the new description is shitter. The last description "Beguiler of many men" is a lot more apt considering its a spectrum of "find her charming" to "i want to fuck her"; Everyone wanted to fuck her in Witcher 2

> Fuck her, she's just a slut that constantly wants sex like every other red head in life.
Want to talk about it? :(

Ive had it eith this triss shit every fuck day. Fuck that bitch and fuck anyone who likes her.

Every fucking day I wake up, go to the thread and I'm greeted by a fucking montage of cringy ass triss and geralt pics all over the cucking thread.

Every single fucking puc with triss standing there with her fucking psychotic ass evil bitch sorceress face on. Fuck her and fuck everything about her. She should have fucking died in the witch hunters prison fuck cdpr for being giant cucks and letting that bitch live.

I can't take this shit anymore. That bitch even shows up at kaer and acts like some welcomed fucking guess after I told her to go fuck off right back with all the other mages to some cesspool to be burned alive at. Fuck.

I hate this game, i hate triss and i hate all you trissfags and cdpr for forcing her down my throat fuck you all.

Geralt clearly has emotions as evidenced by the many events in both the books and the games. And my Geralt especially has emotions for Triss.

Me neither. Beguile doesn't mean fuck. And yeah, everyone wanted to fuck Triss in TW2, from trolls to dwarfs and it makes sense people would have different types of attractions to a cute, charming redheaded sorceress. This new desc is more flattering for her I guess.

>author of unusual spells which even the greatest masters of masters cannot repeat

Oh, fuck you. There's not reading the books, and then there's reading them like a retard
>Merigold’s Hailstorm,” said Nimue. “Basically, the name is used illegally, since the magic has never been registered, and no one has been able to repeat it. The reason is simple - Triss had an injured mouth and spoke slurred and distortedly. Some also claim that fear affected her language

They can't repeat it because she had a fucking stroke while casting

Well, Geralt likes Triss regardless of your romance choice. He will treat her as a friend even if you don't want to. Same way he continues treating Yen with respect after he dumps her. Whether you like to admit that or not, Triss helped Geralt many, many times and he is only alive thanks to her. I personally have nothing but praise for CDPR for making Triss the way she is and giving us the perfect happy end with my favorite character.

Fuck you especially and all your triss propaganda.

Geralt doesn't get mad when people do shit to him personally. Triss did something that she'd go to jail for. It doesn't matter if her victim harbors no ill will after the fact.

>Geralt dies
>former slut
>heartbroken
>6 years later
>living at Kaer Morhen indefinitely
>surrounded by male witchers whom have features reminiscent of Geralt
>their very touch turns her on
Do the math.

No she didn't, the magic line is very vague and the continuation of the sentence implies Geralt needed company and was a willing participant. Take Keira's sex scene from the games and describe it as Keira seducing Geralt with a little magic. It would be accurate and no malice was done.

Also, your claim about Geralt not caring when people do shit to him personally is ridiculous. You're basically claiming that Triss plainly cast a spell and fucked him without him having a say in it. That's open aggression and if something like that happened Geralt wouldn't only not treat Triss as a friend, but he would never entrust Ciri to someone like that. Ciri means the world to Geralt and he calls his rapist to help him with her of all people? Very unlikely.

Based on everything we see from their interactions, there is nothing that suggest Geralt was raped. He even says himself it was his mistakes, he takes responsibility for what has happened between them. All evidence points out at him being a willing participant. If you won't trust Geralt himself, your thing, you have the right to your interpretation.

So you think Geralt allowed her to cast a spell on him to seduce him? Even if Geralt was raped he wouldn't care. The guy sleeps with anything with a vagina and looks half decent.

I don't think she plainly cast a spell on him at all. I think the magic refers to the combination of the moment in which Geralt was apart from Yen and some seduction tactic from Triss.

Think of it like this. She could have just magically removed her clothes in front of a lonely, needy Geralt who was recovering from another break up with Yen and that was enough for him to get a hard on and fuck her. Magic is a very vague term in the context it's given. No spell were mentioned, no love potions as I've seen some claim and nothing that happens after that implies any sort of malice on Triss part or that Geralt wasn't a willing participant. Hell, it is even referred as a brief relationship in later sentence. You don't refer to rape as a brief relationship. I'll post the section.

I disagree about Geralt not caring for being raped, do you really think he is fine with women casting spells on him and fucking him against his will? Come on, he is a forgiving man, but you are stretching it. And Sapkowski writing his protagonist that way? I don't see it.

It's hard to imagine her getting with the big 3 of Vesemir, Eskel, and Lambert. Eskel most likely obviously but he shittalked Geralt for fucking sorceresses in TW3. If anyone it would be Berengar or some shit

Yes I can imagine Geralt being a man whore and letting women fuck him.

Also
>she had seduxes the witcher - WITH THE HELP OF MAGIC
is all I need to see to know Triss is a terrible person.

Yes, you can let all the mages in Novigrad die, for the matter of fact.

Context is lost on you. It even says they parted implying they had something together. I don't know, maybe a brief relationship like it's written instead of rape like you claim, which is mentioned nowhere. I don't know what more to say, if you want to see Geralt as a mindless rape victim, go right ahead.

There's a difference between letting women fuck you and having women fuck you against your will using magic. You don't invite the latter kind to take care of your daughter while she transitions to womanhood.

Actually, it would be great if we could play as a villain for once. Please, please, please, give me a good antagonist to chew on - however horrible. Hero arcs tire me.

>loses memory
>ends up with a group of viper witchers
>very hot and seductive sorceress
>lonely road with no women to fuck
>tries to use her vagina to drive a wedge between them
>letho never says auckes turned her down
>she probably used the similar tactic on serrit based on what letho said

As if men could not be raped, by women or otherwise... *hur-hur*

It's actually stunning, that use of the word 'propaganda' for something as insignificant as Triss.

I never said men can't get raped, I just said that Geralt wasn't, which is fairly obvious based on his behavior.

Don't be like that. Triss is anything but insignificant for me and my Geralt.

What exactly did CDPR mean by the wolves chasing the deer scene during Yen's sex scene with Geralt?

Curious as well, I just thought it came across as a contrived metaphor attempting to seem deep and profound so i barely gave it thought. Im sure the reddit cucks loved it though

You're saying this as if it's a comeback, whereas I completely agree.

What Villian tho? Hunt would have been special.
>Captain we found ciri!
>Okay lets teleport away to her!
>oh fuck we lost her lets teleport home and repeat.

philippa a cute.

I want to marry Philippa

>I don't think she plainly cast a spell on him at all. I think the magic refers to the combination of the moment in which Geralt was apart from Yen and some seduction tactic from Triss.

That's batshit fucking insane fanfiction-tier headcanon you got there.
People can be raped and still like the person who raped them. People can be stabbed and still like the person who stabbed them. But that doesn't suddenly make stabbing people acceptable as long as said people turn out to be chill about it later.
Triss dropped a Molly into Geralt's cocktail and Geralt suddenly felt down to clown. It wore off and he either thought that the intercourse was entirely of his own violation, or his pride would not allow him to admit the E affected him, or his teenage girl level self-esteem convinced him that he's a lil bitch and was totally asking for it.

Volition*
>Triss popped Leo's cherry

CUTE
U
T
E

Biggest problem with Witcher fans who get into the book is that they see Geralt as the same conventionally attractive ubermensch he is in the games. They interpret his personality to reflect this.

Yeah, I disagree. What you're talking about is the definition of fanfiction-tier headcanon. No cocktail is ever mentioned, no Geralt falling down, no rape, no stopping of magic during intercourse, nothing you walk about is ever mention in the books and happens purely in your head. Show me one line of dialogue that says Triss put something in his drink.

What is mentioned though is seducing, magic, brief relationship, parting, Geralt needing warmth and wanting to forget about Yen. Seduction and relationship are not the words that describe rape.

Your interpretation makes no sense with the following events, with Geralt trusting Triss with Ciri, with him caring about he the way he does, it is even contradicted by Geralt's word themselves. Your argument is basically, Geralt got raped, but he likes being raped so he forgave Triss and now their friends, yet you have nothing to back that up with, except for the one word taken completely out of context, magic. Nothing Geralt says or does reflects that, nothing Triss says and does reflects that. Like I said, context is lost on you.

>Triss Merigold sighed unnoticed. Rather, she believed it had been unnoticed.
>“Please,” Yennefer looked at her. “What strange sounds float from your beauteous breast"
>Triss averted her face, determined not to give Yennefer any excuse. She did not expect it to work. For a long time she had been sensing Yennefer’s anger and aggression growing stronger as they approached Rivia.
>“You, Triss,” Yennefer mischievously insisted, “do not blush, do not sigh, do not drool or wiggle around in your saddle. Or is it that you think because I agreed to your request that I want to have you with us? That I was interested in seeing you spend a meeting with an old love?”
>“You’re not going to meet a loved one, Triss,” Yennefer continued. “I am not so noble or stupid enough to give you the opportunity, or him the temptation. But just for today. I could not deny myself the sweet satisfaction. He will know what role you play as a member of the Lodge. He will thank you for that with his famous look. And I’ll be looking at your quivering lips and trembling hands, I will listen to your lame apologies and excuses. And you know what, Triss? I will faint with delight.”
>“I knew,” Triss grunted. “That you would not forget, that you would take your revenge. I agreed to this, because I was actually at fault."
>Yennefer flicked her horse with her whip in anger. The animal whinnied and leapt and the sorceress swayed in her saddle.
>“Enough talk,” she snapped. “More humility, you smug viper! He is my man, mine and only mine! Do you understand? You have to stop talking about him, to stop thinking about him, you have to stop admiring his noble character… As of right now, right now! Oh I want to grab you by your matted red hair…”
>“Try it!” Screamed Triss. “Just try it, you vindictive bitch and I’ll scratch out your eyes! I…

Trissfags/Yenfags irl

Another thing. When they are talking about their relationship, Triss says to Geralt: I was YOUR mistake, implying he made it concisely and he agrees. Why would she say that to him if she was the one that had full control and raped him? It makes no sense, they are talking alone and both know what happened and based on the conversation it was clearly mutual.

>No cocktail is ever mentioned, no Geralt falling down, no rape, no stopping of magic during intercourse, nothing you walk about is ever mention in the books and happens purely in your head. Show me one line of dialogue that says Triss put something in his drink.

Evidently I'm talking to someone with literal autism that doesn't understand what a metaphor is, what ecstasy is, and what rape is.

>What is mentioned though is seducing, magic, brief relationship, parting, Geralt needing warmth and wanting to forget about Yen. Seduction and relationship are not the words that describe rape.
Rape is a verb. Not a known. Rape and what you described are not mutually exclusive in the least. Rape and everything you're saying is not mutually exclusive. My assertions and your reiterations are not mutually exclusive. Even the stupid shit you're saying about trust holds up under what I asserted.
Geralt is a pussy who won't acknowledge that he was influenced when he had sex with her. Word of God (i.e. narration) tells us that he was. Hence, he's raped without feeling raped.
Triss can rape Geralt and everything you say can still be true. As I said, you can be raped and like, trust, and even love your rapist.

Why doesnt Ciri call Yen mummy in game? Idk, but it's probably because CDPR is bad at writing or sinply ignored lore. Could it explain your dialog issue? Maybe!

Ever heard of doing it witcher and striga style?

>Triss says to Geralt: I was YOUR mistake, implying he made it concisely and he agrees. Why would she say that to him if she was the one that had full control and raped him?

It's very simple
>Geralt, I'm sorry for raping u
>It k
>you must surely see the resulting tryst as a huge mistake
>nah we cool
Again, you can go out and rape someone right now and then start dating them the next morning. It's not that hard. Just find an unattended drink. I'll do it right now just to prove a point

*noun
Fucking niggers

>what a metaphor is, what ecstasy is, and what rape is
Yeah, read the passage again and tell me what is the metaphor for rape there exactly is. And how the fuck is ecstasy or any drug magic? It would be more accurate to say she seduced him with the help of a little alchemy...

Narration doesn't tell us he got raped, like I already said, it literally says they had a brief relationship. It is written like that, brief relationship. How is that a metaphor for ape exactly?

Nothing in the books even hints at him being raped, metaphorically or otherwise. You are not presenting arguments that prove he got raped, because such thing doesn't exist, you are going deep into headcanon territory and trying to explain why he actually pretends he was never raped, which is ridiculous.

Also when Yen scolds Triss at Thanned, she comes to Geralt and he ask her was it about him and Triss, implying they had a thing.

What's that has to do with anything? I'm talking about the books and the scene from BoE when Geralt says Triss was his mistake, it has nothing to do with the games.

>striga style
Spending the night in a crypt doesn't sound sexy

Sounds to me like you've never tried it

>Yeah, read the passage again and tell me what is the metaphor for rape there exactly is. And how the fuck is ecstasy or any drug magic? It would be more accurate to say she seduced him with the help of a little alchemy...

Is english your 5th language? I was the one who made the metaphor. To imply that while using magic likely isn't mind control, it's akin to dropping a drug that makes someone more susceptible to suggestion and sexually aroused into their drink, a real life occurrence.
Which, of course is rape. The author doesn't need to imply it or write it verbatim, it's simply factual. Using something to influence somebody's state of mind with the intention to conduct sexual intercourse, that's rape.

It doesn't seem like you understand that there's more than 2 types of rape. If you can't prove that Geralt said "k, Triss cast magic to make me want to fuck you", then you're just wrong. So find that in the text for me. Betchu can't right?

>how the fuck is ecstasy or any drug magic
Because their functions are similar. Interfering with neurochemistry to produce a desired result.

The good waifufags always choose Shani

Avallac'h?
More like Avalsmu'g.

Like I already explained, magic can be a lot of things. Magic doesn't mean drugging someone, it doesn't mean mind control, the things you talk about are never mentioned. Nowhere. It says seduction. Seduction is not rape. You automatically assume the magic was something malicious when judging by the following sentences it clearly wasn't. Magic doesn't mean something bad. Magic can be used as a seduction tool in more pleasant ways. Look at the games for examples if you want something visible. Triss and Yen remove their clothes using magic, Philippa creates fuck gardens, Keira uses magic to make herself and Geralt a nice date. In none of those cases magic was malicious.

Besides, It says they had a brief relationship. That is not how you describe rape. It seems to me you are equating seduction with rape. If you go to a bar, meet someone, they charm you, you fuck them and regret it tomorrow, you weren't raped. Rape is forcefully fucking a person against their will.

Your theory makes no sense with the narration, it makes no sense in the context of the story, it's contradicted by actual words written in the book, it is contradicted by Geralt himself, it's contradicted by Triss. You are literally inventing things that never happened.

Why did CDPR just decide to take all the guys who wrong Ciri in a deeply sexual way a make them Nice Guys?
I can see justification for putting Emhyr in the game, but in Avallac'h's case, I think they just didn't want to buy horse mocap suit for Ihuarraquax.

You were supposed to fight Avallac'h but it got cut.