ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

And thanks, Friend. See you again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6TPT5KG9v8
youtu.be/fwXtrwtn2G0
famitsu.com/news/201706/16135610.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QeJeqtT5ll8&feature=youtu.be&a
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496880177074.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=isZLa38z9hI&list=PLSImft2kJwgRCNiAaM-62dvIXJ_HbcYv4&index=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bet you've fallen for the alt-f4 trick before haven't you

Second for best girl.

>no old OP pastebin

Slavshit best shit

???

Not sure how that happened. I'll make sure it gets into the next one.

It's. Fucking. Perfect.
Lamborgini Reventon and a Pagani.
I'm thinking the Huayra, any thoughts?

Now I have to come up with a way for Moebius One not to look like a Speed Racer ripoff.

alright winner! Blaze in F/A-18C, Edge in EA-18G, and Chopper in F/A-18E

You need to consider the interior as well as the exterior.

Oh! I missed the Vector. I'm not sure I'm gonna draw many shots where that will be visible, though.

>Galm edition

A safe choice, but undeniably a good one

Came out around the same time as the F-22 if I recall correctly.

>new thread

Oh well. VGL tomorrow, etc

The reventon also has a neat interior design behind the wheel.
The vector's interior is really futuristic and utilitarian though.

How about the YF-23 of cars?

However I feel it would be a perfect fit for a COFFIN drive system.

There was a Citroen which could slant both sets of wheels, but it was never commercialized.

I hope the PAK FA will be in AC7

Me too buddy, me too.

Or the Citroën Karin. Yep, the driver is centered.

First flight is next. Edge actually managed to bag ZIPANG after the Mission Accomplished comm popped up.

Entire squadron of F-117s.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6TPT5KG9v8
Here's the first prototype I refered to.

Radical RXC

reminder that 3's pick planes.

everyone in F-117s except for Edge, who is in a Hawk

A-10

Turn off the game and go outside.

Awww I've been usurped!

Sorry buddies, I've been busy recently. Probably won't get an opportunity to do this again till Monday. Course I might do an ACX edition to make up for it.

YA-10Bs for everyone

SU-47s

F-117 gun only heavy command cruiser ace difficulty

you know you want to do ti

Falken

I was gonna do AC0 but I can't find my disc. I know it's somewhere in my mess of a closet but for I found AC5 first.

youtu.be/fwXtrwtn2G0
>set between AC5 and 6
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that straight up a lie he pulled from his ass? Like if you're gonna have a guy explaining, why not put someone who actually knows what they're talking about? When he got asked about what things are returning from previous games, first thing I would've said was "the nation of Erusea, who were the antagonists in 4, and the nation of Osea, key players in 5 and 0, are the main nations involved in the conflict of 7, so you can expect to see old landmarks from those games like the ruins of the superweapon Stonehenge, the Erusean capital of Farbanti, and the Osean capital of Oured, and see references to things like the Kestrel, the iconic carrier from the fifth game."

F-35's

Hawk

>just as I complain, he talks about "super fans noticing every minute detail"

I could do it. My emulation is no different to playing on the PS2

tornados

We have a lot of namefags.

If you want to take over AC5 buddy you can. I figured I'd just contribute something since I'm not doing anything today.

>Skies Unknown
X-COMbat when?

My dude, I'm working Friday and Saturday. On Sunday I should be free. That's plenty of time for you to fill.

I'll turn my trip off when I'm not specifically talking about the rolling game.

Here's another japanese interview with Kono.
famitsu.com/news/201706/16135610.html
Putting these through google translate is really entertaining.
>Please do not imagine what the capital is like, so imagine everyone.
>Because I am sad because the situation that "I have come out without permission" is sad.

Fuck me, that would be the merging of my two absolute favorites. Please gib

Gamespot interview with Kono with an actual translator:
youtube.com/watch?v=QeJeqtT5ll8&feature=youtu.be&a

In the interest of time and progression, I'm picking the first post to end in 5.

Demonstration loadout for our original plane, the Chimera. Weapons are to scale.
2x AIM-9 Sidewinders
8x AIM-120
4x GBU-27

Ok, but how many Ace Combat missiles is that?

i dunno if X2 is memorable enough to warrant a poster. i mean the only thing iconic in the game is the varcoloc squad and that was a bullshit fight

Depends on the difficulty.

It's called Interceptor and it's ok

Just copy the wolf of wall street poster with fighter pilots in the background instead of businessmen

Forgot to take out the last squadron of MiG-29s before nabbing the B-1s, so I only got an A instead of S.

Next is Rendezvous, and since we now have all of Wardog assembled, 5's will be the deciding number on plane selection.

that's way too much effort.

might think about it

If not, just have fighter jets with dollar bills flying out of their exhausts

Also since the last artist who signed on is officially MIA/KIA, I'm looking for someone who can either draw or do 3d rendering to pick up with this project.

Blaze in SU-37, Nagase in SU-32, Chooper in SU-35, Grimm in SU-27.

Blaze in Hawk T1, everyone else in Falkens

Everyone in F-15E

You could do Air Combat and do something with that squadron of 8 planes you see in the intro / outro videos.

Blaze, Chopper and Grimm in F-22's. Nagase in a Hawk.

4 YF-23s.

Is it just me or is Pastebin down ? I've been getting nothing but timeouts all day.

just you buddy, I've got no problems.

4x X-29s

Everyone in Falkens

>just started to pick up 3d modelling
>can't model anything outside of the most basic shit

Fug.

Rollan

F-15 ACTIVE for your choice of two and SU-47 for the other two

You should give it a shot, buddy.

F-14A, all planes.

MIG

THIRTY OOOOOOOONES

Mig-1.44 for all

Having been 40 minutes now with no 5's (sadface) I'll pick since it has a 5 in the timestamp

>no 5
Just like Ace Combat should be.

t.Belkan

Erusea, Belka, Estovakia and all the other countries that have done nothing wrong need to form their own alliance so they can burn Osea to the ground once and for all.

>ever country you named have lost every war they've been in
>being this salty

ISAF, Osea, Aurelia and Emmeria don't even need to make fun of you retards, you do it for them.

Well that's all for me buddies, I might namefag myself tomorrow if I can find my AC0 disc, and then I can leave AC5 dud to his namesake. Thanks for the suggestions, it's fun to fly Aircraft you wouldn't normally.

So like, Final Overture is confirmed to be 100% done by mercs, but what about everything that comes after, like the destruction of the XB-0 and the assault on Avalon ?
Far as I can see, those are all mercenary-only ops, with Ustio AF cooperation at most, but I find it quite strange that Osea would simply abandon the war after they got their share of belkan clay since AWWNB is iterally trying to nuke them. Then again, the game does try to draw a clear pic about how wars are fought out in the tables of politicians, but still ...

Thanks for the heads up, seems to be just my computer because it's working fine on my phone.

At some point will this dog be in the cockpit of a combat aircraft and barking over the radio?

Did you forget about the dozen odd typhoons that accompany you (and get shot down) in the avalon dam assault?

Well yeah, and there's not much that shows that Gizmo and Domino squadrons are oseans, and though not much shows otherwise either, from the story it seems to me like the later half of the war had no individual countries fighting.
I dunno, maybe it's just me overthinking it.

After the Treaty is signed at Lumen it kinda makes sense that they'd only use mercs to fight AWWNB, otherwise it'd probably be breaking a whole lot of the treaty stuff.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496880177074.webm

The Foxhound is my favourite pair of engines with wings attached.

Are those scarecrows or political dissenters along the runway?

They're chechens. Remember, always remove chechen.

>E3 has just ended
>Still no Steam store page of AC7
Gonna wait until either Gamescom or TGS, then

So will the game be in 30FPS on a PS4 Slim?

by the looks of the gameplay vid, its 40 FPS

>assault horizon is 20 bucks in steam

>Page 10

Hey /aceg/, is AC6 good enough for me to spend money on getting a secondhand 360 to play it?

>blasting the ace fighters in the last mission in unsung war with this blaring on my head phones youtube.com/watch?v=isZLa38z9hI&list=PLSImft2kJwgRCNiAaM-62dvIXJ_HbcYv4&index=8

one of my best gaming memories hands down, thanks for telling me about these cool games senpai