>Latest Patch
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/soul-badge-blitz-patch-notes/

>Current Event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/celestial-festival/

>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/fBxfn2rz

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/xEvxyLYJ

>For new players
pastebin.com/VPpb0FBa

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/wa9gKhab

>Mods
pastebin.com/iyPLRkM5

>Community Yearbooks
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/
bnsgindex.imgur.com/
bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

xth for bdo

me in the left bottom corner

Xth for kiss me

cat lyns #1
I forgot to update the OP pastebin

I'm extremely bored and I have no one to talk to. I hate living by myself.

whisper milky when maintenance is over

i was thinking more about soul badges, but I completely forgot about that. I wonder how whirlwind and ripple punch feels with that mystic badge

Send me your address I'll come live with you

I suppose it's back to drawing shit again.

Post drawing

stop harassing my clan member

let me harass you then

>standing up for degenerate trash
ERPers need to leave

don't harass my future boyfriend

Bloom was a mistake.

Vector.

That's old

All those dead people.

you probably already have

>says the anonymous shitposter
lmao

Late Xth for the return of Soulburn outfits.

Sometimes I'm sad I didn't keep updating that thing, but it was getting really unruly. Maybe I'll make something else like it later.

Seems like it'd be fun to mess with, or good for farming trash mobs/peaches. I'll probably be picking it up now that the peach event has ended to test it out (along with the normal Earth SF mystic).

This is a tail

I'm going to pull on that tail.

That is a netail

>have so many words to tell your fellow anons when you run lobbies with them but they are all in your language which nobody here knows
>don't even know english well to support a deeper conversation
>have to either stay silent or communicate in one word 4kank memes so everyone think you are retarded memespewing underage autist
>cannot ever talk in voice channel because everyone will realise your greatest secret the moment instant you say something

tower of babel was a mistake

looks like a turd

cuck

Cute.

Reminder that I fucking loathe you all.

*pulls tail*

I wish we could be friends

i think i know who this is

tfw vix never include u

Can we have some heroic user start crossing out the dead or those that don't even show up in lobbies from that collage?

Might've missed a few.

Pulling lyn tails is not allowed

That thing was last updated in November, so there'll be a lot of dead people.

cringe

PEEceb
lmfao

:thinking:

i love you i miss you i want you i need you

say that to my face and see what happens

An attempt was made. Bless you user.

What's so special about lyn tails anyway?

active: Chives, Ghoul, Aorrow, Dezzy, SKD, Fide, Vixen, Warp, Rerizen, Kilo, Dukk, Ippun, Luu, Kyoppi, Barrtok, Netopi, Reto, GT, Pikiri, Taeyo, Jegal, Alicia, Setris, Naddja, Mikojan, Tiny Nazrin, Lolith, Odysia, Niyo, Lillianna, Ahoka, Princess, Pyceb, Alice, Gulgeun, Terun, Amaryl, Shadow Bloom, Sotri, Cavok, Atatai, Xia, Isharte, Ellery, Sym, Pochi, Bcsojin, Arveene, Tomelock,
Choushoku, Picklebandit, Candi Rice, Byooki, Eulciwood, OuchStopIt, Slayn, Allegreza

quit: Fran, Courante, Krull?, Kitkry, Maku?, Li Xiao, Laphicet, Tilu, Cat Witch, Cetaeni, Protozoa, Tsunderella, Eyelashes, Vam, Deslig, Tailjobs, Blue Album, SAO, Rilo, Zina, Cho Aniki, Spinnicus, Erin Cross, Coy, Park Seoul, Lady Laurynn, Kuai, Grandpa Honk

rest were alts or literal who's

>someone made this post just because they knew they'd have a chance to namedrop themselves without anyone knowing who it is
pathetic dude
just pathetic

you're reaching too hard

where's the eu one

its ok lila

too many traitors to call it bnsg

why does my ping go to shit after every maintenance now?

no one in eu is cringe enough to do that kind of shit

good point
epic meme

>meme

post the screenshot of the first "eu bnsg" raid again so we can all laugh at how 2/3 of the raid are normies

t. prin "sucking chink penis for gold and bt clears" cess

So sb gives cd resets.

Does focus chi on sfs work at least?

m-m-m-muh normies
s-s-s-stop wanting to clear the raid
just take a ton of undergeared people and wipe over and over bro

Reminder that friend is milks whore palace

>trolli blowing up PP right after courante did his with nosek
>discount static and their msp adventures
>discount static 2 electric bungaloo: BT adventures
>remu kicking out PP members from raven raid roster and letting normies in the clan
>EU so splintered that most of them hide themselves within normie clans and discord circles, not coming out of them other than to shitpost in the general

Epic meme region alright.

Daily Challenge

NA #3125

You're forgetting a couple things: 1. EU has overall fewer people than NA and 2. A lot of EU bnsg is horribly undergeared still

C U T E
U
T
E

I wish I could play on na
Atleast we have the autist fun

EU doesn't have a /bnsg/ clan.
They have a discord/reddit clan that happens to have a couple of people from /bnsg/ in it.

>trolli blowing up PP right after courante did his with nosek
Because of the discount static throwing a tantrum over other EUs getting the Tomb Necklace before them mind you.

Yeah, we know you don't want to play with the rest of the community, that's his point.

MUH COMMUNITY
JUST CARRY THE 700 APS BRO

Then trolli could've just kicked the discount static and not everyone. Regardless, he had horrible timing when he did that.

Discount static getting btfo by other EUs getting the tomb necklace first was the greatest thing that happened to EU. Makes up for all the NA goldbuyer shitposting and other shit back then.

Again, we know you don't give a shit about /bnsg/ players. That's what we're saying.

EU is a fucking joke

Normies wouldn't stop spamming emojis in clan chat, that's enough to trigger anyone from this place.

Yes clearly I should give a shit about people who play for over a year but have the gear someone who's been playing for 2 months has

We don't need the damage for raids, let's hold hands and be a nice COMMUNITY

So why are you here and in a """"bnsg"""" clan if you don't want to play with them and clearly don't think we'll of them?

You get lots of privacy as a who.

Because not all of them are like I described? I cannot possibly like everyone, and I just gave an objective reason why

t. na dicksucker

NA is far better than EU, yes. What's your point?

and how many people are like that?

enough that the first eu raid had 16/24 normies, half of them being crit/true soul credit card warriors

Maybe the reason a lot of people are undergeared is because of the exclusionary shit you have been doing for months before raids even came about but I dunno.

excellent exaggeration

>only run things with and help gear your static
>even when you're fully geared out, still dont help anyone else
>get mad everyone else in your guild is behind you

I'm a strong, independent credit card warrior who don't need no /bnsg/

NA #9422

Asura->Ebon->Tomb

Our past daily/event group broke due to maintenance. Hoping to finish what we started.

post the alliance window then fagboi, yaerie even went through the list and color coded each raid member

To be fair, there are people on NA like that. We just have WAAAY more people so we didn't have to bring as many.

Why is there maint right now

if you have that image then post it and tell me 16/24 were random normies, it's hard to find on fireden

NA #9422

Asura->Ebon->Tomb

4/6

Almost there!

What are you going to do with the normies when VT is out? You'll have more than enough geared /bnsg/ players at your disposal.

We're full and now gone!

there isnt

oh i guess its over

Anyone feel like hanging out? We could just sit around and cuddle.

Are you a Lyn.

Sure when im done with this dungeon. where do you want to meet?

you don't hate me

You're a dumb dog. Why don't you go bark at the mailman, stupid dog.

fight me

I do, except instead of sitting and cuddling can we stand at an awkward distance in silence while we pretend to be alt-tabbed but really we're staring at each other's character waiting for the other person to make a move or say something

This is me every day.