Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BitnerdGX/status/875501924245676033
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azura is shit.

Legion a best and cannon

Sex with Charlotte

Legion a bestses and canonses!

Alm has autism, so please be patient with him. He's trying his best, bless his soul.

Hinoka!

I love Ephraim!

Filling Faye with semen!

Is there any character in Heroes who got more shafted than Raq
no

>his starting speed will be so high the game will actually reset the value, having him start with shit speed
>literally being so fast it tips over and makes you slow
Holy fuck

>demonstration that spreads awareness of how shit Warriors is needs to go away because E3 is over and for some reason that makes it irrelevant

Shill.

Azura a best

maybe Lucius

I'd split her thighs!

No, but at least they changed her name back to Lachesis.

Yeah, but then it loops around to him having high speed again.

MIYUU'd

musous are fundamentally shit games

they're fun

If you're 12 and have ADD

This.

Holy shit, how anyone can enjoy these trash games is beyond me.

Samefag

Not an argument.

>we live in a world where it's actually literally real
>not just one game but two

Apologize. Don't let /feg/ meme magic go to waste. Your wishes can come true if you force them hard enough.

I find genociding entire armies therapeutic, personally.

Lucius. Lachesis wasn't leveling through her first class without a staff because her combat sucked, so it makes sense that she'd be put there. I hope Lucius becomes a martyr so that no one else gets inappropriately STAFF'd

I'm sure you only play mature games for mature gamers such as yourself

This

Lucius
Maybe even Seliph, and therefore Sigurd because Tyrfring isn't as good as over prf weapons.

I don't need any arguments.

At this point I just hope he gets some good stats

I'm never getting a silly over-the-top meme FE anime of characters from all the games doing dumb shit so why bother.

Sweetie cuck reddit

Not an argument. It's literally a button masher where all the enemies stand around and watch you perform your little animations. Warriors only merit was as a fan service game, and that's obviously not true for people who like the older games. Might as well play The Last of Us if you want to watch cutscenes.

Caeda. They took away her wing spear and gave her noodle arms

Just watch Jojo

Now that's an argument

re requesting a high res screenshot of Sephiran's stat screen so I can do this in better quality

>all the enemies stand around and watch you perform your little animations.

Sure, if you're playing on bitch baby easy mode

>Warriors only merit was as a fan service game, and that's obviously not true for people who like the older games.

>Archanea doesn't exist
>Falling for the 'only Nu FE meme'

>Might as well play The Last of Us if you want to watch cutscenes
nice meme

I did and it's nothing like what I just said.

Now we need a Fire Emblem platformer, fighting game or RPG.

What are some of your biggest mistakes in sending home / inherit / merging? I'll start

>pulled a Rein in the Zephiel banner a week or two after I started playing
>Ate him to give Nowi vantage 3
>Had to spend 150+ orbs to pull another one
>-atk
>Had to spend 100+ more to get a decent nature
>Just fucking know that the one I let go must've been the perfect IV (though I wasn't aware of boons at the time)

>Not an argument. It's literally a button masher where all the enemies stand around and watch you perform your little animations.
Wasn't always like this. RIP musou games.

twitter.com/BitnerdGX/status/875501924245676033

Poor kekXplain.

Modern musous only have bitch baby easy mode, don't kid yourself.
Only bosses are remotely dangerous and even then not too much.

Sorry bud, but I have physical copies of RD & PoR so I can't take any screenshots. You could look for an HD longplay on YT and take a screencap.

What is it about red mages that makes them all either really good or total trash?

Fuck. There's a lot of RDfags here and I'm sure they posted high res screens, where are them when you need

>tactical prowess
Masayuki > Robin > Hanbei > [power gap] > Mitsunari

>the first day the game came out i rolled 2 marths and 2 tikis off the banner
>i merged both of them
>both are shit like -spd or -atk
>the ones i merged onto them could've been perfect IV
>rerolled account on the spring banner
i wish we knew about IVs on the first day

Giving Brave Lance+ to 4* +Atk/-HP Effie.
I pulled a 4* +Atk/-Spd Effie yesterday.

>not wanting Fire Emblem Grooves, the FE dancing game.

Did you 5* the Effie after? Can't you just merge them?

It's okay, she can still 2 shot Hector with Desperation and Deathblow, if +Atk at least. Those 4 points make a huge difference in viability with how easy it is for her to double shit at base speed in flier teams.

Why is Leo so low? Don't cav memes make him really strong?

pretty much just speed
any of them can be good with a blade tome but the bottom tier ones have negative speed in most regards

I like Hana

What future heroes do you want to see get the grandpa artstyle?

How is Lillina in the same tier as Tharja and Cecilia?

I mean I get Snaki because TA and Blue meta, but why Lillina?

I'm an Telliusfag but like him I only have physical copies.
Sorry lad.

Cute girl bias.

>Fire Emblem Grooves, the FE dancing game
>finally get to use Marth's "Let's dance!" line
I could get behind this.

Nothing too big, feeding my only Abel to Nowi for Swordbreaker 3, and then feeding that Nowi to yTiki for Lightning Breath+.

I have yet to pull another Abel, so my Snacki is stuck with SB1 and it makes me cringe.

It'd be cool to see a woman in his style

maybe Echidna or something

Mitsunari is only good for getting Sekigahara'd

We doing this again?

Pretty neat. It kinda looks like Merric is blushing at Marth though. And Palla giving Gordin bedroom eyes while Jeorge disapproves

Nope. I've been putting off 5*'ing her forever. Maybe after Anna.

The good ones have a speed stat, nuking power, or both. The others have neither, or an abysmal speed stat that gets doubled by literally everything in Sophia's case. Henry's sole purpose in life is to negate green and neutral damage while charging up for Ignis. Leo can at least be fixed by cavbuffs, so I don't know what he's doing down there.

That tierlist is wrong though. Lilina and Sanaki need to be 1, maybe 2, tiers lower.

What do I give my Julia? QR, G tomebreaker? Should I give her triangle adept? Reciprocal aid or ardent sacrifice?

Reina

Hyrule warriors has maps where every hit puts you at 1/4 of a Heart, making the next hit kill you, or in Ultimate mode in Dynasty warriors you can also be juggles to death by enemies, or they won't stop blocking your attacks which is very annoying. In Samurai warriors you can cheese most things with hyper attacks until enemies stop blocking. It's true that things aren't hard to kill, but sometimes the difficulty is at killing things fast enough to complete missions or to protect something, but I can understand why it's seen that way.

It's an SI tier list and Lilina has almost the exact same stats as Snacki, so they can run pretty much identical builds.

Merging my second Effie into a +1 when I probably would have been better off using her as Death Blow 3 fodder for someone, I guess. She inflates my arena score real good, though.

>cute girls
Why is Sophia at the bottom then?

>you get to play through iconic scenes and battles using the power of dance
>the outcome of the event will vary depending on how well you dance and other such variables
>you can select which characters to play as ina scene after completing it
>you can make Dark mages bellydance

So you want Carnival Phantasm: FE version?

>people like this have a Ryoma but I don't
>don't have an Ike either

FE1 remake with SoV's level of effort and with this style of portraits would be perfect.
Sophia is a better min-maxed version of Henry, though Henry is more of a balanced set-up across magic and physical. Leo is pretty good with QR+Raven+Distant Def+Cavarly buffs set up.

That tier list is a mess. Est is S tier and spring Xander, my lord and savior, is B

>stop blocking
*start blocking
Also bosses are easy to kill with counterattack abuse in that game.

Best I can do right now

I've tried to like them but never can. Between this and #FE I'm pretty frustrated with Fire Emblem going off script.

There's too many. Someone has to suffer. And she's too secondary of a character

Never heard of that before but I guess so?

Because she got shitty art

>aspect_raidou.png

That tier list is a mess. Nino is S++ and everyone else is C.

desu Est is crazy strong and gets flier buffs. It's justified

>Grandpa Marcus
>Tauroneo
>Tibarn
>Oswin
>Haar
>Moulder
>Vaida
>Flavia
>Reina
His artstyle is fantastic, I really need to see what else he has done.

Brainstorm yourself, user, think a little. G Tomebreaker gives her coverage against herself and Nino. Renewall isn't a bad idea if you want to go Reciprocal Aid or Ardent.

QR is a bad idea she won't survive bows, daggers nor Red mages.

Not really, Hinoka and Cordelia are vastly better and yet they are in same tier. Only thing Est has over them is accessability.

Basically TM characters do wacky shit: the anime
It's fun

Hopefully nobody, that guys art is shit.

KIMI TO

To be honest, I'm secretly hoping Ced gets STAFF'D.