Sub Veeky Forums rate my powerful race Ford! I've smoked so many scrubs in this BEAST. Are you jealous yet?

Sub Veeky Forums rate my powerful race Ford! I've smoked so many scrubs in this BEAST. Are you jealous yet?

i actually like it. especially with that ridiculous spoiler. would be a 9/10 if it was a sportka.

wtf is wrong with you dutchmen?

Holy shit dude nice build! I like that spoiler bro!

more stickers needed. +5hp each

Thanks! But it's pretty much a sports Ka with all the upgrades it has now.

how much hp does it make? and why didn't you just get a puma?

About 67hp

But wait there is more!
Check out this custom high-end lighting

Modded puma engines just don't look this good and there where no pumas really available where I live.

>subpar eurotrash ford.

you are comparing a computer fan to a desk fan boy.
>you passed so many cars huh?
so where were they parked?

if you can get past a 1992 NC ford fairlane V8 ghia SVO then i might take notice...

but your little ant of a ford street KA would get stomped on by the mighty v8 without it breaking a sweat.

>get on my level bi-atch

Nice, my boy. Don't listen to the nay-sayers. People who aren't retarded are aware that Ford Kas are fantastic. They're minis without meme tax.

Take the words right out my mouth man. I love Kas!!

Come race me in the streets of Amsterdam with your "mighty V8" I bet you can't even make the first turn without bumbling that phat pice of 'murican """""muscle""""" trash against the walls. By the time you figure out that power isn't everything, I'll be long gone smoking a joint at the finish.

Just a quick note to people who haven't understood the current situation:
You're dealing with a type of person that's hated all over europe. They buy cheap cars, "mod" them in a way that no human being can understand what they used to be and then brag about them on the internet.
They are often younger than 25 years old and they don't know jack shit about proper maintenance.
Avoid at all costs

You don't get it :)

I'll give it to ford, they know how to make a car that stands out.

really noticed the ka's in captain america civil war

Just read the first thing OP said. He's clearly not very siriouse. I mean: "Sub Veeky Forums rate my powerful race Ford! I've smoked so many scrubs in this BEAST. Are you jealous yet?" come on man.

>Amsterdam
>Joint
>Riced turd microcar
I should congratulate you, Achmed, for finally making the decision to buy a car instead of a moped with chrome wheels.
You don't know dutch ricers and "dutch" car owners, they actually believe ricing a shitty car with new taillights and spoilers is the shit

Still is an accurate depiction of your typical chav

keep smoking while i pass the dutchy on the left hand side...
>why do you ASSUME its american?
you need to google more.
especially as you dont know your fords very well
i will save you a few clicks isnt that nice of me?
mick webb of AUSTRALIA runs SVO in AUSTRALIA a quite successful circut racer in his own right and hand built EVERY SVO that goes into his adelade workshop.

there is nothing standard about the car from its ride height or lack of, its noise and the way it handles.

>go back to smoking but lay off the meth

>bogans and chavs going at it

Gonbegud

I'm Butch myself and there are plenty of ricer clubs in and around my town to know what they are.

This is way beter 1.8 of pure power it goes 210 with ease...

Dutch*

>not a StreetKa with the fake exhaust that is actually the back up light
Je hebt gefaald pik.

>not the Bob logo like on those little keychains
Weer gefaald pik.

Weak, that's not even close to the mighty 75hp that this beast puts out.

Die auto is mij de wegenbelasting en verzekering niet eens waard, zou er nog niet in rijden al was hij gratis, een vriend van me moest betalen om hem te laten slopen

>reverse image search
>nothing

Jesus Christ OP, you need to kill yourself immediately.

>wees mij
>verzeker auto met 1.3L en 75 pk
>betaal 95 euro per maand
>verzeker auto met 1.6L en 121 pk
>verzekeringsmevrouw waarschuwt me dat ik een snelle auto heb gekocht
>betaal 114 euro per maand
Klopt, je kan net zo goed een dikke auto kopen op jonge leeftijd want ze plukken je toch wel kaal. Heerlijk land is het ook.

Wat rij jij, anoniem?