robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20838720/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20811884/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20838723/

>Where can I talk to like minded individuals to discuss shitposting?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/6hgjiz/hots_wonder_woman_young_girls_and_empowerment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kharryzim

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/6hgjiz/hots_wonder_woman_young_girls_and_empowerment/

>the entire thing
Uh.

I'm just getting fed up with D.Va in general.

>Annoying tank that isn't any easier to kill than a "real" tank
>Kill her
>jk lol now I am assassin and you only got 50% xp fkn trolled m8

She's one of those heroes that's just annoying and unfun to play against like Samuro, Murky or TLV.

I feel like HoTS has good hero design overall, but some of these heroes that are near impossible to kill (Note: not saying they are unbeatable) and only exist just to fucking annoy the shit out of you.

Because of course, any time a woman appears in ANYTHING it's "female empowerment" and not just that they're fucking women without being a political statement.

>Only Warrior is Varian
>He goes Arms

evry tim

I love triggering bitches with D.Va, Tracer and Murky. It just feels so good when you get 3 heroes on your ass trying to kill you and you just scoot away!.

Just be thankful he wasn't complaining about anything or asking/demanding for something to be changed.

If he thinks this game is a positive or at least, neutral influence that will help his daughter avoid growing up to not be a slut, that's a good thing.

Feels so good to buttrape pilot D.va when you isolate her though

HYAAAAAA-ing people and deleting them one second after is fun, user.

>25k damage
He could start any time he wants.

Where's the Morales lewds puta?

that's pretty much the mental image I form whenever my team isolates and kills a female hero in the game, except after we rape her, we also execute her while cum is still leaking from all her holes and her body is still covered in it.

Haha, wow, I got hard writing this.

Well if the last thread is anything to go by, it's the supports fault he's not doing more damage.

lune when

What's the ideal Nova build? Mostly concentrate on pin shot due to long range with talents, setting up easy nukes and teams never having enough CC. Would a snipe focus be stronger?

If you're into WH40k, read "the rape of an eldar" on the Veeky Forums fanfic wiki.

how does the mvp system work?

Had most xp contribution, hero damage, siege damage, but my valeera gets mvp

KDA
If she had higher Kills + Assists she's automatically in first place for MVP

Add me for some game for that Malthael thingy

Milch#2964
EU server

that's fucking retarded
>have 3x her hero damage
>her entire fucking role is "doing damage"

It counts deaths and you have to be best in game in any of those stats, not best in your team. I've gotten a ton of MVP with D.Va because I never actually died but lost my mech enough to have 5 deaths.

>faggot predictably picks kael on the small 2 lane maps
>obv wanting to cancer out his quest fast
>pick tyrael
>dive him and explode him every time
Feels good man

Actually Valeera's role is killing people. High damage and no kills implies you were doing inconsequential healable damage.

Also deaths weigh heavily too so if she died twice and you died 3 times she automatically gets above you in the running (except extreme cases where someone has over 50% of a category done in a match singlehandedly i.e. used to get MVP all the time with Lucio before nerfs with no kills and some deaths because 50%+ damage taken healed.

Keep in mind, MVP grants no extra bonuses or anything, it's just for show.

>next hero is #69
who it gonna be bois

>Female shows up as just another character and doesn't show massive amounts of cleavage
>OH MY GOD WHAT A WONDEROUS THING, THIS CHARACTER IS EMPOWERING MY DAUGHTER!

Who the fuck thinks like this? What is going on.

Liberals are literally insane. They live in a fantasy world where every man hates women and wants to oppress them and women are powerless and helpless without liberal white knights.

Agree, we need more waifus.

>liberals
go back to
and stay go

Sorry your feelings were hurt.

no

Well since we have 3 angels now, we should be getting our 2nd Prime Evil so we can soon have all 3 Prime Evils in the game.

don't you mean
lesser evil

>fucking women
anyone who does this is a fag btw

Zagara skin

Fuck Dragon Shire. Oh my god, fuck this shitty, shitty map. This has to be hollowest, most energy draining victory I've ever won. Winning on this map feels worse than losing a dozen times on any other map. God damn it, I'm so tilted right now after that bullshit I don't even want look at the game anymore. Who the hell enjoys this bullshit?

the slow on pin shot is good for helping your team get kills in endgame. i take the extra slow and double pin shot.

the snipe is more situational because they need to not have mobility to be a good target for it, and you have to not fuck it up, and they have to be dumb enough to not be sitting in a wave of creeps

Dragon shire is the best map, just git gud

I agree. Anyone who enjoys this map is autistic.

snipe build is for when you can't safely sit in range long enough to dump all of your one-in-the-chamber damage out on someone
it has better poke but less kill potential

overshitters can't handle the dragon knight

If you can't hit snipes and don't go AOE snipe master don't pick nova and fuck off to bronze where you belong.
Shitter alert. AOE snipe + cd reduction has more sustained damage

Overwatch players literally cannot do anything. I have no idea how they haven't died from their own incompetence in their daily lives.
I can 100% say that overshitters would drown in the bathtub without assistance.

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

The snipe master buff made it able to shit out more damage consistently.

>now hiring animators at blizzard entertainment

You be amazed by people that will throw away obj just to chase you down if you are one of "those" heroes

Were they complaining about how the battle raptor is animated? Because it looks really lame.

yes, apparently because there's literally 4 mount animations for heroes raptors looked janky because none of them really fit the horse/beast/mech/magic thing

Is it possible to get dust or lootcrate dailies or is it just gold

Just gold

how do I stop getting salty from shitty teammates, such as anubarak/genji literally diving under a fort to get killed 5s later? things get worse when I say anything but no saying anything is also enabling their dumbass "it's all about me" behavior

>use mirror image
>clones just walk towards the enemy team
>they are still visibly confused half the time
Is there a hero more fun than this guy?

Just gold.

The others would be pretty worthless anyways. If you just keep spending gold on heroes you get easier lootboxes and thus get more shards. I'm at the point that I'm saving up shards since I got all the skins I want and only got 7 heroes left to buy.

Only if you use illusion master.

>platinum 4 on one account
>silver 4 on another
Explain hots tards

I'm noticing people aren't getting mercs with Malthael. He's a good merc capper. Can keep trait on 4 targets. Q keeps him healthy. Does decent enough damage.

You got carried.

yep can solo Garden boss too

Your rank is determined by your first loss, not how well you play overall. So you didn't fuck up till much later.

Everyone is trying to use him as the playmaker but he really isn't.

Holy shit, my guess was right! Yea I was really underwhelmed the first time I tried it out and was wondering why the forearms were almost not moving at all when it was walking and it overall felt like the raptor was moving like it had wheels on its feet, as if it was a raptor-shaped go-kart.

Good at getting bruiser camps and bosses. Pretty lackluster at siege camps.

Why play full heal uther when you can pick holy shock, aoe stun and beat the shit out of enemy team? With level 16 talent even matter, it makes you basically immortal

Placements are still retarded and throw people all over the place.

>get a Platinum I Auriel who dies 14 times
>check, she just got placed
ebin system this game has

is tranquility a bronze ult

Every time I've used it the healing is pretty unnoticeable and the silence and damage from Twilight Dream is better pretty much all the time.

Too weak

is nova viable as a pusher with

advanced cloaking > bribe > snipe master > p strike >explosive round > lethal decoy > p barrage

just push lanes and rotate when you see fights start, pick off a stragler, then go back to pushing

>bribe
>lethal decoy with bribe
no

Are you trying to make useless Nova useful for the enemy team ?

snipe master + explosive round makes her not-entirely-useless at waveclear but you still shouldn't specifically try to splitpush when you have other things to do

Do statistics take AI games into account?

>All types
Of course.

For some odd reason, yes. I farm AI for XP and my statistics are all over the place

Give me an image macro, and a hero/es

>all types

Nazeebo is freeweek, right? Fuck him, playing against him literally every game while I'm playing melees is really annoying

chen but is brew

this image except it's abathur and the cans are nukes

This image but with Tassadar and the rainbows should be his laser beam(s)

Alarak

>meanwhile, the highlord watches with no real interest!

Falling in love with this guy.

2 million years for ranked queues what a fucking joke

yeah he's great but will fall off when people realize they can just duel you and not just try to walk away

Man, I was kinda hoping they didn't fix it, it looks fucking hilarious. It's body is completely rigid while the legs move, it makes me laugh every time

Don't care what heroes I just feel like there is an abuthr/auriel hat joke in here

>get a nova picker who doesn't bribe camps or get kills on hanamura
>wait 5 minutes before queuing again
>queue
>get same nova picker

Chris Hansen, Chen

>fight looks bad
>Zarya ult their sonya that just got here
>other 3 enemies just walk into the ult
>win the fight because of the AoE
Thanks for the free win, I guess

After trying Mathael in Try mode, I gotta ask, is he as strong as he seems? He has no escape other than psssshing away to something else, and no other engage other than that, and all of his damage is loaded onto his passive, but its a REALLY good passive. It is his entire hero. It is most of his damage without his execution ult. He doesnt have any non-trait defensive abilities, but the ones he has seem good.
Seems strong. 10% hp damage every auto attack? He's like a fucking melee Lunara but without the mobility or range.

Oh god, seeing Abathur's symbiosis noming on someone's head is golden.

As an addendum, this got me thinking: does he kinda replace Tychus? Or is he just a melee alternative to Tychus? Less burst but he seems just as anti-tank, only he can put his DoT on everyone and get 45 armor.

>my owl hit abathur in base
>he just moves 3 steps away from his original position
>send another one
>dead slug

Uther

He's not that strong, he's basically AOE AP Illidan that does some %HP damage. Most people take the wrong build so it's hard to judge his power, but his winrate is high so who knows what will happen.

He doesn't replace Tychus because he's weaker up front and is melee so is vulnerable to shit that Tychus would not be as ranged. Odin is better than Tormented Souls because of the AOE, and Tychus' trait does 48% of anyone's HP+ in 4 seconds whereas it take Malthael 4 seconds to do 10%. Malthael has mad sustain in a fight, but Tychus has massive range on his as well as better mobility.

Once, they fix the raptor, they should actually make a joke mount based on that flaw (doesn't have to be a raptor) and sell it for shards