/ldc/ lonely drivers club

Where the fellow lonely drivers at?

who else doesn't even have friends yet drives a 5 seat car ;_;

What up fellow loser?

Who was more of a loser. iketani, itsuki, or kenji

Iketani. He could have had Mako but was too stupid.

How do I stop having a crush on my gfs mom?

I originally knew her mom cos she was my boss. I developed a crush on her after to got know her. and I hadn't genuinely been interested in a girl in a long time

we have similar personalities and values. if she were my age I totally would have been all over her and wanted to date and marry her but she is 20 years older than me.

whenever we talked and we realised we had a lot in common or things got to the point where there was some tension she always joked how she was going to adopt me or that she would give me one of her daughters so we could have beautiful grand children.

I always thought this was just to be appropriate cos she was my boss

she used to even invite me over to see her new place and we became genuine friends where we would help each other out with random shit out of work. sometimes used to sleep at her place if she was having a BBQ and I had a bit to drink and she wouldn't let me drive home.

anyways once I left our workplace she basically pushed to set me up either daughter lol. like I'd met her before when she came over her mom's place while I was there but never really talked much. low and behold though we actually began dating and I've been dating her for 2 months now.

she's hot, looks like a younger version of my boss, but Im still crushing on her mom.

what do? how do I block my old feelings for her mom?

>he fell for the 3dpd meme
Just end yourself.

>Where the fellow lonely drivers at?
You've come to the right place.

>who else doesn't even have friends yet drives a 5 seat car ;_;
If I put both seats back in my automobile I can seat 8.

Until then, I'll keep it setup as a camping rig and claim I need all the space to myself.

Smart thing would be, bang both.
Or kys

>no friends to go to movies with
>has to watch cam versions of current blockbuster major movies or else co workers will find me weird that to haven't seen it yet

I'm not the only one right?

mind you I don't do it for Cape shit and summer popcorn movies either. it's usually more for the movies I'm actually anticipating.

You have to wait and see when you're alone with the mom and feel when you can have a *slip*"oops!" moment with her where you guys start making out.
The fact that you're with her daughter now is perfect, because it might make mom envious, and want you even more.

Do it quick when that moment comes, because mom will eventually get that cock-blocking "wait, day am I doing? He's too yung 4me!" logical reasoning that stops her move. And also, things might go way south with the daughter if you're caught decieving her, unless you can somehow focus on her and be genuine enough to her.

Update us on the threesome later.

dude are you fucking kidding me

the mom isnt gonna happen, just get that shit into your head and then youll get over it. its okay to be attracted to people idiot, just dont fuck the only realistic chance you have with a girl by wanting to fuck and marry her mom

>Do it quick when that moment comes, because mom will eventually get that cock-blocking "wait, day am I doing? He's too yung 4me!" logical reasoning that stops her move

lol I think that's what always happened in the past. closest was one time I was staying at her place after we got home late from helping get her stuff from her holiday home she was selling .

she told me to just stay over cos it was late. I kept saying I'll stay on the couch but she kept insisting she'll stay on the couch and I could take her bed. but I was like haha nah man I can't do that its yoyr bed and house, then she said fine we will both just sleep on the bed.

anyways we are just talking facing each other. getting pretty close then she turns around back facing me and says thanks for helping her, how I'm really sweet and great guy, how she should adopt me and have me marry one of her daughters so she can have such beautiful grandchildren lol

ever since then I haven't slept on her bed but have fallen asleep snuggled up with her on the couch watching movies.

really though. she is so easy to love and she is such a genuinely sweet and kind person. I have no idea how or why anyone would fuck up their relationship with her.

I don't know man I'm conflicted. I'm in love with her but at the same time don't want to get Hugh jackman'd

plus I've got a car stored at her place since she has a huge property lol. just until I can sell my main one so my mom doesn't give me shit for having two cars at home

Gear head gf broke up with me last week cuz an old FWB meant more to her.

Feels bad, really bad. :(

Whores and thots, my man.

Whores and thots.

At first I thought a FWB was a car and you smashed her ride. But then I googled it, and my condolences

You're not alone br/o/. My gearhead exgf was a whore too; it all unraveled after we split.

Lonely driver squad we out here. Couple dates and flings here and there but life is quiet. Car seats five but only ever carries one.

Yeah, got this whole shit at 11 at night after work, half drunk and already being told the prior day that I probably have cancer.

fuck me.

If she had a FWB in the first place then she isn't relationship material senpai.

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on
She's all I want
And I've waited for so long
Stacy, can't you see?
You're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong but
I'm in love with Stacy's mom

I hope you replied with "eat shit, cunt"

at least Itsuki has actual friends

i-i have friends, steam friends, i've known them for five years, we're totally best friends...

Looking back, I wish I had. Instead I said some beta shit cuz drunk + depression aren't a good combo for me.

A few days later a friend of mine called me and told me that she went home with him that night, before this text came through. So she cheated on me before even breaking up with me.

It sucks but I think I'll be fine. Another one of my ex's (we split for really silly reasons) started talking to me again, asking if we could try again. I had a lot more heavier feelings for this one so I'm gonna see where that goes.

Yeah fuck that, man. Like the other guy said, tell her to eat shit. Any girl "casually hanging out" with a dude she fucked is never up to any good. Hard lesson learned, but drop her hard man.

You'll be alright and you'll pull through. Don't even worry about the other ex that's texting you. Take some time to yourself.

Facts.

Nothing wrong there. We all break down a bit sometimes. Sorry to hear about the bad news too.

At the end of the day the cunt didn't have the balls to say it to your face or split with you first. She was selfish and concerned only about herself. There are much, much better women out there that you'll meet and have a great time with, no matter how despicable the last one was.

21 and handholdless kissless virgin, how are the rest of you doing?

Hey friendo. I'm doing well, how are you?

>drive a super comfy and good looking car that sounds great, 5 seats
>no friends or gf to drive around
>only "friend" moved to a different part of the city and texts me once every 2 weeks, guy probably has the 'tism
>college is full of self-entitled manchildren and arrogant bitches
Rant over

fine... I guess.
about to finish today's 9 hour Veeky Forums session.

Yeah, part of me is really vindictive. I used to do some pretty shady shit back in my college days and I was pretty close to going back to those ways to attempt ruin/get back at her but I withheld myself. Not only would it paint me as the bad guy, but NYPA and all that bullshit.

I know that feel senpai. My best friend moved states away years ago. We keep in touch but he may not be back for a while.

Don't sweat it man. No matter what feelings of vindication you might hold, acting on them won't make life any better. Just know that you're free of trouble now rather than dealing with it after being stuck with her a year later. Best thing you can do is leave her behind like a used food wrapper. You had your meal, it left a bad taste, and you've tossed it and are done. No need to dig through the trash about it.

just go in alone mate no one gives a shit

20 here, just dropped out of university and my parents hate me, kek

realised I hate compsci even though I was good at it and it was eating away at me. thinking of switching to engineering.

That empty seat feel after a girl leaves you is harsh brehs. Does selling the car help?

No, getting another girl helps.

But what if its from a 4d wrangler to a miata? Then does it help?

Engineering's the same grind, just different subject. You make just as little money. Do investment banking.

is this a burger thing
or is this satire
or are you a cuck

exactly same here
what up

Then getting a boyfriend helps

Go hunt down some good boipussi then.

Its not my fault guise, I was just born this way. Really though any suggestions for 2d fun-mobiles while I find a new gf then?

7 months ago a friend of mine got cheated on in a 2 year long relationship. I was also dumped around this time.

I was there for her. We picked each other up, we bonded, we became really good friends. Inevitably we caught feelings for each other. We acted on them. I got her into cars. She would always call me a great driver. We'd hit the togues.
I even taught her stick. I got her to be happy again, we made eachother happy. We enjoyed life together again. We even got a puppy together.

One day she starts to act weird. I see her ex's name pop up on her phone.
>I love you too ;*

Now they're together again and I pushed literally everybody away for this girl. She became my bestfriend, the only person I could confide in. I know that's stupid but I thought we would have worked out, and even if we didn't she would still be my best friend.

Her bf has always hated me. Now he goes through her phone everyday. Says she's not allowed to talk to me, isn't allowed to see me, or even talk about me. And that dog we also own together? She has to get rid of because she's another tie back to me.

I lost my bestfriend and the girl I fell in love with and I want to die.

Pic related.

nice dog

Yours too

wat breed

Bernese Mountain Dog

Your friend and her bf sound like fucking assholes. Also, why can't you take the dog if she doesn't want it?

it's time to get rich and successful and make bitches regret

Lmao bruh you caught feelings that hard in less than six months?

Damn this is gonna be a harsh lesson but slow the fuck down. Date a girl for a couple months, not a couple weeks before you decide to chain yourself to one. You know nothing about who they are or what they're like until you've been around them for a time.

Lmao and you got a dog with her
Bruh
You need to slow the hell down in life. Don't do shit "with" or "for" women that early when y'all are together - do shit because you like to do it and because they like being with you while you do it, and vice versa. After six months you should be able to split fairly amicably without too many ties together.

Lol @ "got her to be happy again." It sounds like she was a crisis in the first place.

Don't push people away for a bitch. After your parents die, your brothers, sisters, children maybe, and friends are all you'll have left. Don't push them away over a bitch, because it's never worth it.

Jesus christ it's not worth dying over, get over it son.

Have literally only had one other person in my car before, and that was to take them to work cuz their car broke down.

If you can grab a hold of his info, I can make his life miserable. Up to you tho.

>tfw GF mother is a MILF

I can take her, she primarily spends her time at my place anyway. But it just sucks that something we both made a commitment to is being tossed aside by her because of some guy who cheated on her in the first place.

I've actually known this girl for a little over 2 years. We've always been friends and relatively close but when they broke up is when we started to actually get really close. I never said she was the love of my life but I do love her. You are right though, I did rush into things and I'm entirely stupid for that. I do appreciate your advice, thank you user.

Thank you but I'd rather not dig up more drama . At this point I want nothing to do with the guy.

Good advice overll. But user didnt say how long they were together, just that it happened 7 months ago.

h-how did you know

No problem man, only want the best for others out there. We've all been through some shit and it's never as bad as we think it is.

Didn't know you knew her for 2 years. Even still, gotta be careful. Men and women change when they're dating someone, or, at the very least, show their true colors. That's what you need to look out for.

If you've split with her, it's time to drop her completely. There's no point keeping an ex in your life unless you're smashing on the low, and even then that's an iffy situation.

The /ldc/ always has cute dogs

Right, she got cheated on by someone else 7 months ago, and they met up and got together after. It suggests a relationship at least less than seven months.

If I'm wrong about my thought I'll adjust my advice and wording for if they were together for, say, a year, two years, three, etc.

;_; i really miss my old bernese now. he was such a qt as a puppy too.

shame they dont live very long. still was lucky to get to 11 years.

i see
>tfw doggo died years ago
>learned swimming and walking with her (more or less)
>fought over territorium (living room) together
>as we grew older also we also tug of war
>
>she got old and couldn't walk right anymore
>some day she died in my dads arms

unironically tearing up a bit to be honest with y'all right here

It's okay buddy, what matters is that you two had a nice life together. Your dog would only want you to be happy right now, that's all dogs want in the end anyway. To please.

i like to drive when i'm feeling down
>drive to lake around 1:AM
>very long road around lake with lots of turns
>stuck behind some old faggot in a roadster going 30MPH the whole time
>go home feeling worse than before
i just wanna go fast

Dogs > People

you because you are talking about a chinese cartoon as if they were real people

> tfw want to drive when feeling down
> would possibly just treat car like shit (wot and Rev limits and stuff on cold engines)
> no money for gasoline
> only time I could drive would be at night but I habe to sleep then
life is pain
and so is death

>watch The Graduate
>ask gf's mom if she has ever watched The Graduate
>Ask her what she thought of it assuming she has ( if not recommend to her that she watches it asap)
>get your dinkle wet

also the movie is slightly Veeky Forums related

he drives an alfa romeo duetto.

>work with people
>study with people
>know people
>still no friends.
I'm just one of those people who, no mater where I sit at a table two conversations will form either side of me or one big one if I'm in the corner. I've developed the unfortunate skill of appearing to everyone like I'm good friends with someone, just not them. So we all get along and they don't bother pity inviting me places or making a special effort. And at the end of every day I ride my bike home alone, gone and forgotten.

you poor man

>only friend is a social retard
>gf is ugly but lets me fuck her
>couple friends at new college but I hate them
>just want to date cute short asian girls but none of them are in my class
>have work or errands to do after classes so no time to join a club
>want to break up with gf but I like sex so it's pain mixed with sodomy
>my only friend is my puppy
>he doesn't even like me that much

All I have left is my project car and gambling.

>handholdless kissless virgin
>tfw sexual contact before first kiss
does it count if shes lesbian

would it be bad to recommend her a subaru?

Best advice so far

Oh god why did I have to learn this

>chick moves to social media
>gets depressed immediately
What a surprise

It wasnt pleasant.

Let him keep talking, this is getting better and better

Wouldn't really be drama.

I more than likely don't live anywhere near you and the type of stuff I'd do doesn't leave footprints. No drama, well unless he wants there to be.

>she always joked how she was going to adopt me

I just hope you can all find the strength not to wrap your matia round a tree in a fit of loneliness

>the mom isnt gonna happen, just get that shit into your head and then youll get over it. its okay to be attracted to people idiot,

how do I do this. I think it's because she was the first girl I genuinely liked and crushed on in a long while. like honestly the feelings I caught for her was like that first girl you were in love with as a teen.

like the type you want to treat nice and stuff rather than just simply ravage.

Notes on a scandal

I've always had a coupe.

Graduated to wizard last year. Life couldn't be better.

MKVI GTI ?

MK7

>WRX Wagon
>car seats up to 5
>have never had a passenger in it for the 7 years I've owned it

:/ at least there's plenty of room to carry my racing/snow tires around...

bang all three you faggit

Why couldn't you keep the pup?

>not really interested in girls
>4 cylinder autotragic

I've been thinking after I'm done with college I'll import an Evo III. I dunno why. I just like the look of them and they seem like fun cars.

just turned 32 today.

let me tell you, from your future: it doesn't get any better.

Forget about her mom and just be happy with what you have. You'll ruin everything if you try and go after her.

19, technically not handholdless nor kissless but on my way to becoming a wizard, I'm pretty sure I'll become one but I've basically run out of fucks to give, if I ever had any in the first place
being a massive sperg aside it might mot be so bad after all

true, I mean I even get to store one of my cars at her place cos my mom would kill me if I brought another car home plus I basically have a shed there full of my shit there lol

I just don't know how to stop the feelings. I just really enjoy spending time with her. she is legit one of those people for me who you know when you just instantly clicked with them. just a shame she wasn't my age

it really boggles my mind that her ex could've been abusive to such kind woman.

>tfw drive a silver 2000 auto shitbox chevy cavalier sedan..
>rarely ever have 1 passenger let alone a full car of ppl..
>only ever used to haul my shit around while moving from city to city over the yrs..

This is why I don't even feel bad when I get my 1st coup'eh or hatch, DUCK NORMIES WITH FRIENDS REEEE! I DON'T NEED EM!!!

>(sits in corner and literally cries for the 1st time in yrs while watching Toy Story 1&2 at all the sad and depressing scenes because of how relatable it is to my ultra lonely life wondering If today's the day I go away..)

>(>;o;)>

Cancer ain't taking you an/o/n, and neither is heartbreak.
Fuck that bitch, keep wrenching bolts and crunching thots.

I'll powerslide your hearse into a muddy ditch if the time does ever come.

I have a sedan WRX so I can't even lay my seats down to stop them from reminding me that they are empty all the time.

at least you can use yours as a mobile home

>Have 1991 e36 325i sedan
>Comfy as fug
>Had it for 2.5years
>Only ever had 1 person in it with me.
>The guy that sold it to me.

Slash all 4 tires and drain the oil from her car. Then go sleep. It'll be the best sleep you'll ever have.

the girl I loved throughout my childhood and teen years who rejected me when I confessed my feelings when we finally became friends with benefits is getting married soon

her fiance owns about 5 cars, one of them being an RX7 where as I only have a toy version sitting on my desk

I have dated other girls since her but no one has given me that high (and inevitable crashing low) that I had with her which ultimately led to my relationships always fucking up. because they were always suspicious of this friend of mine whenever they met her.

anyways her fiance is better than me and seems to have all his shit together so I guess I'm happy for her :)

but still kind of lonely and don't want to go to her wedding without a +1 :/

But there's tinder and pof you fucking sperg..
It isn't that hard to lose your virginity nowadays.

I'm a wizard and even I think you're a fucking beta orbiter. Christ get some self respect an/o/n.