Tfw can't drive and even the thought of being in control of a car in traffic makes you sweat nervously

>tfw can't drive and even the thought of being in control of a car in traffic makes you sweat nervously
>tfw scared to take up driving school cause I know nothing about cars and fear I'll embarrass myself in front of the instructor
>tfw all the rules are confusing as fuck
>tfw retarded faggot

God damn it bros, I just want to drie.

retarded frogposter

You misspelled die

>go to a place where you learn about things you don't know.
>scared about not knowing things.
?????

get a pushbike.
you won't have to learn any of the road rules cause you'll ignore all of them, and you'll quickly get your wish of dying.

Go go-karting

>fear I'll embarrass myself in front of the instructor

My dude, a driving instructor with a few years of experience has seen it all already.

Literally me

how do we unfuck our brains breh?

I'm thinking of getting high on xanax or some shit so I no longer feel embarrassed or lack confidence but I fear it will impact my ability

It will destroy your ability you fucking mong

how the fuck do i do it then

You just fucking do it. There isn't some ritual everyone does before we go out and drive. We don't freak out over artifical anxiety and we just go drive.

Being scared at first is way better than being overconfident. Cars are dangerous if handled improperly. The instructors are there to teach you. If you accept you don't know a lot, you'll be a good student and someone they might even enjoy teaching because you're not some brat who thinks they know everything and drives like an ass.

Cool, i guess I'll start in the spring when the weather gets nice.

no, start now you fucking pussy

I've only really been driving for two weeks and I failed my driver's test both times I've tried to take it. I drive fine by myself but whenever anyone else is in the car I sperg out and fuck everything up. It sucks because I have to commute 6 miles every day to work and I'm terrified I'm gonna get pulled over and get fucked in the ass. I need more time to practice driving so I can pass my test but every time I get on the road I'm taking a huge risk. Get your license ASAP it's no fun not having one.

Then don't fucking drive easy as that

I disagree, I've found most accidents I've seen have been due to a lack of confidence. Hesitating when pulling into traffic, not being able to make up your mind when you shift lanes, taking the wrong exit and slamming on the brakes like a retard (can you tell I have horrible drivers in my family). The second cause after that is distraction. If you're focused AND confident in your driving you can avoid 95% of potential accidents. The rest is stuff like over/understeer in the snow or hooninh miscalculations.

Instructors don't teach you how to handle a car, they just teach you how to maneuver it at granny pace.

And being scared of driving is what really causes accidents. So it's not a good thing to feel when you're driving even at first.

This
If 70 iq bimbos can handle driving a mercedes worth $250k you can handle your shitbox just fine

If you're this much of a sperg about it just do us all a favor and stay on the bus. There are already too many nervous, unpredictable drivers on the road trying to get us all killed on our commutes every day.

Or just stop being such an enormous faggot and get over it, up to you senpai.