Honda Ridgeline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohnL47A03dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that so

This is kind of the exact opposite of a Jeep Wrangler when you think about it.

>ridgeline for people who need a truck bed but don't want body-on-frame
>wrangler for people who need body-on-frame but don't want a truck bed

Had
One
Never
Doing
Again

Doubtful they realize what bof is or means. Probably buying it because of muh Honda reliability. It's ugly as shit also. Repulsive, actually.

It actually has a ladder frame built into its unibody

Except that the Ridgeline is BOF.

>honda pilot with a bed

Yeah I never understood the shit anyways. They say a body is fit on the frame and the all it a body on frame. When the body is fixed to frame, it all together becomes a unibody.

It just means it's stronger while still riding like a normal light duty vehicle instead of a truck

how are they off road, I'd imagine they're better than any jeep from the past 10 years

so did the commanche
its unibody but people still offroaded them

I seriously thought the "older" grand cherokees were body on frame.

Depends how it’s affixed I guess.
The LR3 has a similar arrangement

gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8

i had no idea the running boards were attached to the body not the frame. weird

Truck fags will ignore that fact

I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it’s perfect for the 80+% of people that buy pickups and never do anything more heavy-duty than move a couch and never go more off-road than a gravel street, and it has some neat features.
On the other hand, it’s fuck-ugly and way overpriced for what is basically a Pilot with the 3rd row of seats lopped out and doesn’t have the ability to tow or plow like a truck should.
It sucks that they hold value so well because i’d like to replace my ancient chebby 2500 with one for winter driving and hauling with decent ride quality and comfort, but I’ll just buy another 15 year old 2500 for $2k when this one finally shits the bed completely.

It's actually a little cheaper than the Pilot

A classy Acura with a truck on the back. Aside from lacking v8 option it's a cool lil pickup

>doesn’t have the ability to tow or plow like a truck should.
Honda says the Ridgeline can tow upto 4800 pounds. And I think that does good.

Watch this video where TFL did a tow test on an elevation as well as a long straight road at its best. It seemed to do well.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohnL47A03dA

I would be all over this truck if it weren't for the looks. seriously, the front end is literally Camry tier

google "ridgeline towing overheating". Too many results for comfort. I believe it was TFL that did a light "off road" test compared to other trucks and it overheated doing that. It's fine as a grocery getter or for towing a popup trailer but that's about it.

my neighbor had one. bed is really small. looks a little two bubbly to me. i bet its a good product though

>go on youtube
>countless """"""""reviewers """""""" praising the fridgline for everything it fucking sucks at.
>towing, offroad, efficiency, etc. etc.

Any faggot who has ever changed their own oil can see through this.
>look at Land Cruiser reviews
>wahh it's a truck!
>MUH BADGE
>seats don't fold down like my crossover :'(
>NOT WORTH THE MONEY but this $90,000.00 v6 crossover posing as an SUV is

Fucking hell, "The fast lane review" even attended a Land Rover sponsored press event. Ignore the shills and look at the specs. Stop buying shit disposable cars.