Truckerfag Thread

Nobody gives a fuck about the name/trip fags edition
>How2CDL
pay 3-4 grand for community college or a decent truck driving school. Beware of CDL mills (we guarantee a job at the end of training!) that just feed into the worst megacorps
>So who's the good and bad?
Will rape u but good: CR England, CRST, Swift, JB Hunt, Schneider, Heartland
Might give you a reacharound while they rail you: Werner, Prime, Roehl, Stevens, Celadon
Give you a backrub and lube you up before dicking you gently: Crete, Prime, Roehl, Hill Bros, Schneider
>A few of those are listed twice...
Heh. Yeah. Don't sign any fucking lease and make sure you're getting in the right fleet. Avoid western regional unless you wanna run refrigerated. Do some googling before taking a dedicated account.
>Memes go here
Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ngffybI7wAw
detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/10/03/11-found-hiding-truck-ambassador-bridge/728690001/
youtube.com/watch?v=cvk3Cso0bVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Delet this

Hello?

That was a shitty OP tbqhwy

Who here caffeine+aspirin?
I am interested in ephedrine doesn't seem like you can get it anymore.
And wondering what adderall would do to me.

Bronkaid nigga, I thought you was a real supertrucker.

Caffeine+aspirin is just a decent headache cure. Add some tylenol and you've discovered the formula for excedrin.
Just get some veterinary grade amphetamine from china like everyone else.

Finally, a good OP. Pleas make every thread.

Good luck losing your jobs

I can only hope. I'll just sell my equipment and go on trump care

>2-300 mile range

Correct. You are making makeshift excedrin. Excedrin is pretty expensive for what it is, but it works

Been tossing this idea around but didn't make sense until they changed the law about elogs and 99 engines

330" argosy glider using the trans, rears, and rebuilt 99 Detroit from the parked century. My dad called then and the glider will be 87,000 and not much over 100k if we provide the donors..

It will have 20k steers and a 14ft deck on the frame for mad LTL

My dad has done this before to great effect but it was an old 70's cabover

The way we run we almost always run out of deck space before we run out of weight allowance.
And you could easily put 1,200$ extra on the deck

Fucking do it. I’d love to roll O/O in an Argosy.

Sounds like a fat, stupid waste of money, so yeah, it fits you perfect.

It's dad's money anyway

So basically a flatbed dromedary? Were these still legal by that time?

Considering we paid 167k,158k,159k
For our paccar's an elog exempt, pre emissions, LTL machine with 67 ft of deck for 100k seems like cheapest most effective thing we could do. Not really sure what ur deal is to be honest

Basically this. And idk

Do it faggot.

>Legal eagle
Those Wal Mart Supercubes are more or less the same concept you have in mind, except boxed cargo spaces and a shorter tractor wheelbase for a daycab.

This OP is much better.

The other one is like a faggot in skinny jeans who drinks coors.

In land of deadly animals you can still get ephedrine, but you need to go to drug store and claim that the new recipe cold and flu tablets dont work. They usually then give you the good stuff.

What truck driving companies out there in the US are most load efficient?
My s/o has been with 2 companies and what screws him over is that they have him wait without a load a lot.
It's the equivalent of getting paid 8 dollars an hour now.
He needs somewhere where they actually have their shit together.
He just started a year ago, don't know if new recruits just will have the short end of the stick everywhere at first.

They look flat out having a double digit IQ between them.

Fuck the argosy. Get a big cab K200. Now that would have dick waving rights in USA.

Being the new kid on the block is a factor, I’m sure. When I was still in the Columbia, and then even the Pete, Skyline had me running through Chicago and Miami regularly, and some shitty broker loads too. These days it’s gotten a lot cozier.

All truck drivers are like that.

>Being the new kid on the block is a factor, I’m sure.
It really doesn't. Every one of these big fleets that advertise something like "2500 miles a week" means you're getting 2500 miles a week. The only way to avoid it is to find something dedicated with weekly home time. They'll run you back and forth between DCs/stores as much as possible then do a reset at home. You'll never get more than 3000 miles a week in average in a non-dedicated company.

Do they take a picture when you blow a scalehouse? I weighed pic related with my tandems all the way slid forward. I weighed my truck two hours from the shipper and didn't feel like going back and having another shitty day getting reloaded. The scale was open and I just ran it because I knew I'd get fucked in the ass if I went in, nobody chased me but there were some cops there I guess too busy.

>left delivery phone on bed of truck
>got on the freeway and drove for 10 miles at 65mph
>remembered mid trip and pulled over
>phone still there
Wew lad. Lucky me.

The ones near my yard have sensors before and after the scale on the two right lanes. If traffic is slow or I don't have the time I'll go on the third lane from the right to no go over those sensors and just drive by.

>ran outta battery and already getting towed

What the fuck I just learned about quarterly IFTA reporting, that shit sounds literally impossible to keep track of. Do owner ops just have to keep a file cabinet in their truck? It sounds like such a pain in the ass I might just stay in a company truck forever.

Someone seems upset

Piss off, i've known remarkably smart truck drivers.

Fuckin' A. This jerk should fuck off tbqh

True Facts

Swallow his load when you're finished sucking his e-peen

This isn't going to phase out manual truck drivers for hundreds of years

DO IT
>show me end results please. I need new beat off material

Dunno. Lucky they didn't chase you though.

>TruckDog News™
I am an unstoppable force at this point. End of lease creeping up in a few days. Appartment 90% empty. No further break ins. Smashing shit I don't wanna keep is great stress releif.

I am holding onto the smallest piece of hope that they can correct my spine and I can finish what I started - forklifting and squirreling money away to go towards learning how to drive trucks. I will hold onto this tiny piece of hope for dear life.

>33 tons of unreachable repeaters with my handheld

@17988340
God damn can you make your blogging any more subtle? You don't even drive a truck to pull off what EF does. (Half blog half truck-related shitpost)
No one gives a shit about your lease. And no one gives a shit about the back you busted up spending all those years a fat gay cumrag.

@17988484
I bring conversation to the table, what do you bring?

Truck drivers get bored of talking trucks constantly. I'm their little slice of human interaction.

>Deal with it

I think he's a really dedicated troll. I think he's secretly fed up with all the blogshitters so he created a persona that does literally nothing but blogshit to prove a point.
Unfortunately, the rest of the retards here are so enabling of blogshit-culture that he was welcomed with open arms instead of being ridiculed that he would on any other board. It's funny in a way, the useless staff got so tired of me constantly reporting half the thread that instead of putting forth any effort whatsoever to improve the quality of the board, they range-blocked reporting for what's apparently all of Verizon.
I finally decided to self-moderate despite having spent years thinking the ostrich approach was the weak way out, but hiding ask tripfag posts really does make the thread tolerable. Especially if user keeps making the OPs, since that did make it harder to find new threads.

I use to order it from Canada

You need to do trip reports anyway, takes like an hour to add those up every 3 months.

I don't have to do anything. The only paper I touch is transfloing bols. I've never had to report or record anything. Sometimes I wonder how anyone made trucking a profession before computers. Seems like even ten years ago, everything would've been too hard to keep up with.

>I think he's a really dedicated troll. I think he's secretly fed up with all the blogshitters so he created a persona that does literally nothing but blogshit to prove a point.

Your levels of paranoia are concerning. You should chat to a therapist about that. Clearly, you have an imaginative, colorful mind, but you're focusing it's use on all the wrong things.

I'm real. This is me.

I enjoy chatting with those here who will swap stories. What do you want, a thread full of just truck pictures?

You, and anyone else annoyed by us having conversations like regular folks, filter us by trip and go about your miserable existance, pl0x.

>tfw no funny op post

He's trying so hard to fit in. Like all faggots.

Die of AIDS, faggot.

We don't want you here.

I know right. It was created by someone with no personality or humor.

Probably the unwashed slob from the last thread, still mad we handed his ass to him.

Just applied to Swift, what am i in for? literally know nothing about trucking.

He's literally alphonse tho. Just a glorified bus rider yet instead of telling him off the rest of the thread engages him. I don't get it.

Veeky Forums is just a shittier place now. Really, the whole internet is just shittier. Like anything, the more popular it gets, the worse it becomes. I'll just never understand why they pick this place. It's what might be the worst place to blog. You could go to Facebook or tumblr and get hundreds or thousands of friends that follow you and are genuinely interested in your life, or at least pretend to be so that you'll be interested in theirs, or at least pretend to, but no, you decide "I'll go blog at that place where several people call me a faggot and want me to kill myself. That's where I truly belong"

So leave.

We want real truckers. Not dick licking faggots.

I'm more of a trucker and less of a faggot than that guy.

Why should I? I was here first. Alternatively, this is the trucking thread on an automotives board. It only makes sense that posts should be about trucking or at least automobiles. You can't defend blogging.

Why dont you just let him poz your neg hole.

Because you complain like a schoolgirl.

>Muh board, must protect the precious
Kek

>tfw not a trucker but only a ute driver

Mate, that ute is heaps sick ay

Newfag

Its better when we are just baiting up EF. Then this faggot came along and really gayed it up.

Anyone else notice PTL stopped posting? Probably because he's the only sane namefag here and can't deal with all this new literal faggotry. I wouldn't be surprised if truckerfag stopped posting. I for one would like it if non truck driving queers fucked off from these threads, and I'm saying it as nicely and directly as possible. Nothing personal but these threads are for truck drivers, if you have to trip then know your goddamn roll and stop posting non-stop. I don't condone EF shitting up entire threads but at the very LEAST, he is one of us. (EF pls stop shitting up entire threads, other than that you're good) but when I come to this thread and see that every other post is by some attention starved literal forklift driving faggot with the gall to post with a trip code it makes me fucking sick.

FUCK.

OFF.

You got that sweet moffet to fuck around on tho.

>Headed to NJ again
How’s that Petro near Trenton? The one with 500 or so parking spots? It’s looking like I’ll be stuck there tomorrow.

PTL died

Park in the very back, last row. You'll get left alone.

Good luck out there. How's the new vidya?

That isn't good to hear.

I made it 2 or 3 miles with my laptop on the roof of my car. And 20+ miles with a half full Diet Pepsi on the back of my trailer.

Gotta love cunts like that

Makes sense

T-That's a joke r-right?

Yeah, they can fuck off.

>All these trashcans
Thankyou, mods.

Your posts are getting deleted too buddy. Maybe you should learn something from the janny's actions.

Was meant for
Also, how you doing bud? Feel better after your long weekend?

>2 of my posts vs an entire thread of screeching

Okay but think why they were deleted. Just a fluke? Doubtful.

Alright, then someone at your company does your mileage and fuel report, although they probably just use some computer program to do it. I still do it mostly by hand, it's not hard.

Yeah I guess. I do take it places where my truck can't follow.
youtu.be/ngffybI7wAw

Does anyone here carry a gun or knife? Can you even?

I carry a knife. Only nyc might be an issue.

My DAF is so comfy.

some nice log you got there

Fucken hotmix cunts, that's where the real truckin is at.

>proceeds to wait 5 hours for the mechanic to fix the paver.

Are you working on the highway extention in Brisbane?

>TFW I was so busy that I didn't have time to make the OP, and a minor flame war came and went before I got back

This is all my fault. I should have never left you guys alone this long.

>TFW we got a bunch of sand into the tank from bleeding pressure off a well on a job yesterday, and had to go do a flush this morning to clean it out, then went on a job afterwards

The fucking smell coming off the gigantic pile of chemical soaked wood shavings beside us in the attached photo was unbelievable.

Right.

Wrong.

>TFW the Tesla truck is being hauled by a diesel powered conventional Peterbilt
Zozzle. Guess we better pack it in boys.

>Jealously said the lonely and unhappy user, squatting in his cold, dark cuckshed.

Hopefully you can get surgery or do some physio to gorrect your back.

From what I gather its harder and harder to find it in Canada, as well.

Zoz. Is your cab all shiny?

>Allison
My nigga. What truck is this?

Oh he dead. He told us just before he went through the guard rail and over the cliff.

A reasonably sized knife is pretty justifiable I would say.

OhYou.jpg

Hey truckerfags, question for you

This last roadtrip involved the lovely Indiana tollway. Naturally, there's lots of trucks there, single double and triple trailers. My question is, as a passenger vehicle, what can I do to be as curteous as possible?
>in right lane when not passing
>as soon as I start to see an upcoming trucker's mirrors become blocked from my view, signal and merge left
>pass
>once a few car lengths distance ahead, signal and merge right
Is there anything else I should do or not do to alleviate trucker stress on the road? You guys gave me so many horn blasts when I rode the school bus that I feel obliged to return the favor.

>This is all my fault. I should have never left you guys alone this long
This is what happens when Canada isn't around to supervise the immature Americans.

Shit happens duder. Not your fault. Idiots will be idiots, it's the internet.

>I'm not looking for sympathy here
But me too. All I know is blue collar work. It definitely needs surgery, all physio did was twisted my spine. I wanted to punch the cunt.

In the long run, i'll be posting the first sunrise I see from my truck. Being as optimistic as I can here.

>God damn. Not good with the sand/smell, but at least you know it's clean now.

Lend Lease can suck my dick.

Flash boobies regardless of your possible many genders.

Post the camel toe.

he cant, it has a penis

I don't think it's weird to be upset that the board has turned to shit and nothing is being done about it. If one of your old friends, well, pretend you had a friend, I guess, if he got cancer, would be either be upset he was sick and help him get better, or would you just be like "dude whatever so you got cancer quit whining if you don't like it just kys or something"

THIS

the new faggot Dean is more cancer, but this cancer is getting support.

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/10/03/11-found-hiding-truck-ambassador-bridge/728690001/

Youre fucking busted oilfag. Dirty slave trader!

Yeah, but that's Canada. I'm not sure up to which model year droms were legal in the US, or why they were outlawed.

Except the K200 is built here in Aus and he'd have to ship it over at exorbitant cost instead of an American built Argosy glider

I know, that why I said it would have dick waving rights.

Don't let memes be dreams.

That would cost an absolute fuckton, but it'd be worth it.

>foreign nationals
Never says where they were from.

I'm going to get arrested for having Venezualan girls in the back of my trailer one day.

Not to mention having the steering wheel on the wrong side. Not sure if any other Kenworth dashboard would even swap in. Maybe an old K100 one.

Ha, that actually wouldn't surprise me.

Most prob some Americans trying to get free healthcare

>tfw no K200 big cab
youtube.com/watch?v=cvk3Cso0bVc