Mazda 3 or 6

Compact or Mid size? I like that the 3 gets the 2.5L, but it looks squashed-up, while the 6 looks better proportioned and sleeker looking with the wheel size to window size ratio. Not considering a hatchback, I despise anything that resembles minivans and crossovers. The 3 can get the 2.5L, so thats kinda cool but this will be a daily driver, sn95 gt is where I will have my fun.

just get a civic for 3k or a v6 accord for

Current accord coupe 6/6 is clapped out, has a list of problems. I can pay cash for a >2014

I have the hatch and my wife has the sedan. Both are 3's. If you aren't a handshake, it will be good enough. The 6 is really roomy, though...

you already have a v6 accord? and a mustang?

I have the hatch and my wife has the sedan. Both are 3's. If you aren't a landwhale, it will be good enough. The 6 is really roomy, though...

I have the 3, 2014 model. I’ve spent $4k+ in mods, ama.

Yeah, the gt is taken apart, the honda wont pass smog, salvage title, crashed up too. Of course its cheaper to fix the EGR stuff but I want something newer for a daily.

still. buy a clean v6 accord for

>clean v6 accord for not beat up
>under 90,000 miles

pick two

List of mods, and photos of car?

post your local craigslist.

How does it feel you missed out on the 2017 - present better looking face and got fucked over with that face that curves with the badge. Absolutely disgusting! Also what colour and pics of mods please.

They look pretty much the same to me. I can see the changes but it doesn't really change anything on the character of the fascia.

I owned a manual 3
Smooth gearbox but thats all it really had going for it. You’ll be bored of it really quickly

>ohlookitsthisretard.png

>handshake
Pretty sure that’s supposed to say hambeast, correct?

6 owner here. 2016 Touring. Nearly halfway paid off. $9k+ in mods, with another $6k coming down the pipe soon. AMA about the car.

The 3 feels like a complete shitbox after driving the 6 for so long. It's small, cramped, dingy.

However, both cars are slow. Not boaty, not zippy, slow. Fun to thrash around though. Nice interiors, though a bit plasticky and creaky at times. Don't buy into the Grand Touring meme; you don't really need anything there. Thin paint, but lots of colors to pick from.

The 17 6's come with some fancy G-vectoring or some shit for the steering. It's nice, kind of wish I had it.

Lots of mod support for the cars too, if that's your schtick.

Most people don't know what kind of car it is. I'm treated fairly normally on the road, all things considered.

Is the 3 a good A to B commuter

Yes sir.

Get the 6 wagon
You will feel every pothole and you'll love it.

The 2017 also gets a bit more sound deadening and the cx-9/new wheel and the 17.5 gets some of the safety assists standard.

The GT getting the thicc front trim bar and LEDs is pretty cool and the black headliner but it's a substantial jump.

Pricing in my area is more or less $19k $20k, $25, and $27k for the sport, touring, GT, and GT PP respectively making the Touring probably the sweet spot.

For the 3 was it a 2.0 or a 2.5?

why the fuck are you modding a mazda 6

No. just get a civic for 3k or fix your current car.

>Not considering a hatchback, I despise anything that resembles minivans and crossovers.
but the hatchback looks the best and is more practical