If LS swaps are so great, why do these cars use Ford engines?

>Ford GT40 Mk. I: 302 V8, won MULTIPLE World Sportscar Championship races (Le Mans was just one of them in those days) over four seasons
>DeTomaso Pantera: 351 Windsor
>Ford-Cosworth DFV V8: Won top-level races for almost three decades
>Noble M400: Twin Turbo Duratec 4.2L V6 (rear mounted)
>Panoz Esperante GTR-1: Roush-tuned Ford 6.0L V8

LSx
>Mosler MT900: Made Panoz so assmad he banned it from actually racing
>

>Hurr why do fords use ford engines?

>DeTomaso
>Noble
>Panoz
>Fords

Don't forget the new TVR will use a Ford Coyote tuned by Cosworth.

Same reason dragsters use hemis. LS swaps are for poor people who don't know anything about cars.

Because you clearly don't understand WHY LS swaps are considered great and why it's irrelevant on the level you're talking about. Same thing with fucking boosted civics and Integras. Its cheap power available to the everyman.

Ford engines are also cheap and available, and can actually run 5 second quarter miles (unlike the LS)

>>Noble M400: Twin Turbo Duratec 4.2L V6 (rear mounted)
Noble M600 has a superior Yamaha/Volvo V8

Which was developed under Ford ownership

You forgot to add koenigsegg started with 302W's.

>leaving out god emperor Shelby and his monster.

I don't know, maybe because they are Ford cars?

Shelby cars don't have Ford warranty.

>engine swaps
>people who dont know about cars
are you retarded?

Don't bump bait threads, idiot.

Because Ford engines are superior to GM trash engines

t. assmad GM cuckboi

t. assmad ford fangirl

>an actual assmad GM fangirl

t. assmad 5.0 cuck

Ford>Chevy

post your engine then you benchracing fuck

I have a chevy 350

POST IT

I am not going to go to the construction site to take pics of an old sbc at 1 am you fucking autist

Why don't people swap ford engines into planes?

>Leaving your car at work
dickhead its 4pm here

>surprised a work truck is used at work

I'm pretty sure a guy that pioneered doing this died because the ls1 he swapped in stopped working

>GT40 mk1 was powered by a 289 NOT a 302 then the mk 2 was powered by the 427 side oiler sohc then decimated all

>detomaso was a CLEVLAND not windsor

>the noble is now a rossion Q1 as they now own the rights

also forgot the first konenseggs were powered by the 4.6 as was the rover 75 v8 and the now rare: MGXF had 800 with nos (aledgedly) but mg was real broke by then...

or how about the new cosworth assembled V8 TVR? especially as the TVR has been powered by ford for many years.

or the numerous lotus 7's

and the list goes on

>swapping a car engine into a plane
>being a retard to this degree
AUTISMMM

If ford was better than chevy they'd actually be able to beat them without resorting to shit like sandbagging during qualifying to skirt ROP penalties in LeMans and GTLM enduros.

Though I know firsthand that IMSA is really tired of Chevy winning all the time so they're getting a little less than civil behind closed doors when it comes to their restrictions. IMSA's basically going full FIFA in terms of being a shady organization.

These posts truly make no sense to me, everyone I ever talk to at the track that's sick of the lack of reliability their car has always talked about just putting an LS in it for the simplicity and reliability.

Reading these posts go against all the real life experiences I've had with those motors, like they've made up a second reality where turbo 4-bangers can reliably run 29lbs of boost on pump gas and LS3's explode as soon as someone sneezes at them.

Guys with literal Roush-Yates race motors were talking to me about how sick they are of rebuilding them multiple times a season while I ran 6 3hr enduros in a TA2 trans am car running a single modified LS7.

>LS swaps are for poor people who don't know anything about cars.

this

its a mediocre engine that isnt good at anything really

There’s already pre existing work done for LS engines. Some guy somewhere has an engine mount or whatever else you need because guess what, it’s a fucking ls, at this point you can get ANYTHING you need to complete a swap. That’s why. It’s not cutting edge, it’s an established thing at this point.

>it’s an established thing at this point
an established thing that can't run 5s

I fucking hate brandfags so goddamn much
This shit is the reason moot doesn't talk to us anymore