Auto Sticker General #294

Previous thread: →

>List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)
Pajeet Eliminators

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14076556
seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/d/1992-mazda-efini-rx-7-type/6301161254.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy a Hoon Free First Post™

Doing this to my car, bad idea or good idea? near the front bumper like all the other Mid Night Car special stickers appear to be as well.

Are you in the Mid Night Club?

yeah I am, what's it to you pal? An /osg/ vendor sells them already anyway.

>the two Z-cars next to each other at the bottom
So beautiful desu like father and son.

Imoutodreams when are you opening up?

Just buy some "Wat Night" or "Wat Racing" ones.
It's the same aesthetic with out the whole "you're not a member of mid night blah blah".
That and you can support /osg/ guys.
>Pic related

[Enhance]

yeah but he sells Mid Night as well so?

I mean, no one here will stop you? It's your car lol.
Do whatever you want and don't worry what anyone else thinks.

It's not like some 50yr old ex-mid night member is going to show up the second you apply it and cut you down with glorious Nippon steel.
>Inb4

For some reason people get rubbed the wrong way when you put a "Mid Night Club" sticker on a shitbox.

I would probably use the wat one then.

Out of curiosity, What car do you have?

Well it's not a shitbox but it's no speed racer

Is that Ryuko sticker a vinyl or something?

Unless he's in Japan, no one cares what you put on your car. Most people don't even know about mid night.

But the ones that do are the ones that are gonna give him shit for it.

First for Ai needs to kill himself

[Enhanced]

Still didn't do the wheels cause I'm a lazy fuck.

Meh. If you put stickers on your car, you shouldn't care what people think.
In my opinion it would be funny/ironic to have a mid night sticker on a slow car.

Okay, send in the proof for the first keychain design. When I get something back, I'll let everyone know.

The installers and Shop does commercial vehicles and etc, the said it was "3M Automotive Wrap", the same thing they use that's supposed to be good against the elements and last 3-5years depending on how it's treated.

Oh snap, someone actually started doing it, lol I love it.

I had posted it a few threads back, guess you had just left.
Other than the wheels, that was about all I was going to do to it. Also just noticed I didn't finish the other mirror. I could prolly do better on the eyes, but I have terminal laziness, it's a crippling disease.

So to start things off I'll review the stickers I just got from SuperEffective. I found the quality of the vinyl to be extremely nice, and I love his designs. They feel heavy and well made and the cutting/finish is really nice.

That being said, my only criticism for the future would be to use a slightly higher DPI printer. I'm not totally happy with the quality of the print itself. The quality to price ratio is still very high, but I would be be buying like 10 stickers at a time pre-ordering if it was just that tiny bump up. But that's just me being autistic it's a great deal as is.

Yeah I drop in and out of Veeky Forums often so it's my B for not seeing it.
But I love it lmao, if you don't add colour mind if I do? I too suffer from this disease.

My main man Jay! What's up man how's the autocross season treating you?

You do what you want with it, it's your car.
I only did it to alleviate some boredom I had.

Placed second in my Group of 6!
But now the car is worn down lol.
Need to replace the brakes and the fluids, the usual.
I have 6 Months till next Season, so we'll see what happens.
>Pic related

Can anyone recommend me some Ace Combat stickers?

What ever happened to that transmission shit you were dealing with?

Replaced everything with ""stage 2"" ACT and Verus Parts,
>pic related
Feeeeels 10x Better!!! Glad to have my car back, went three weeks with out it and it sucked. Thanks for asking.

Noice. Any lap time differences or is the overall feel just improved?

My clutch/TOB was noticably going out the last session before it went out, my time was mediocre for my class and I was suffering in every way possible because of it.

The new clutch is waaaaay stifer and grabs very agressively, overall it was a tad bit more difficult to drive at first, But in a months time it's became second hand to me.
I feel the acceleration is more spot on and in general I've become faster. For the first time I was faster than an S2000 and a Gen1 Boxster.
I highly recommend it to any FT86 Owners.
Driver factors alot thought, so who knows lol.

That's good to hear, good thing it was worth the effort since it looked like a ton of work.

they're all z cars my guy

sold out already user?

I really don't want/need to spend more money on my 86, but damn I don't particularly like the clutch feel very much.

Need opinions please.
strawpoll.me/14076556

Instead of a COCK hat make a (YOU) hat please.

Wait till after 60K Miles lmao. Mine failed at 70K miles...
Then again 50K miles of pure travel and track days lol.

Must've had mercy on him since I made a new non-shill OP and he actually fucked off. Thread is comfy again.

I'm screwing around with designs now, anyone interested in having me do more work to this?

Wouldn't that just make your local pedophile just do a preemptive strike against you?

Maybe it would draw them out of hiding? Then as long as you're ready you'll have the upper hand. I read that pedophilia is similar to autism but without the IQ enhancement so I think I'd be able to get em.

or it might encourage the pedo to a rape spree
nothing to loose right ?

Which of /ourguys/ has vidya (Forza, Gran Turismo, etc) stickers?

>Gran Turismo
backyard tuners

Best 2015-2017 fast car under 25k under 30k miles?

Want something cool for my /osg/ powered by crippling depression

Why a new car? You could get a way cooler and funner older car for that kind of money. R32 Skylines, RX7 FC/FD's, mint MR2's, foxbody with some monster work done to it, civic with a few simple mods, etc.

Buy one of the twins for $17K with 40k miles and FI it for another $4K lol.

Notori had some GT, but I think they're sold out until he gets his new plotter or whatever.

seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/d/1992-mazda-efini-rx-7-type/6301161254.html

I bought my 2015 WRX for $25k, 15k miles

30k miles or less.

Buy this RX7 with 32 on it

Any murican muscle car really.
Or the focus/fiesta st
Uhh gt86

how about a 2016 charger? i got mine at 19k for 30k miles on it certified pre owned too

fast as a challenger, sedan for cheaper insurance, and more fun

No love for Forza?

More like Boreza huehuehuehuehue

Are you sure? Fuck I don't want to spend $30 on Hoon, I wanted to spend $8 for all those :(

Why would you want any of his shitty stickers at all

Anyone made any Black Lagoon slaps yet? I need this saucy chink on my car immediately

Meet me on the wangan.

Any stickers to meme up my bimmer with? I like the jdm aesthetic but it wouldn't fit on a euro

. . . Because I like them?

>want to put kanjo style sticker on car
>I drive a 5th gen camaro
guess I gotta save up for a honda hatch..

I'm buying these because they're in a language I can actually read.

Have some Luftwaffe aesthetic slaps made, it's the perfect aesthetic for a bimmer

Got any other tips to attract autismos?

This is your one allowed shill post for the thread. If you post any other pictures of your stickers ProjectBoon opens.

Do you guys need anything draw? I have a few hours, I can only draw anime.

This picture but anime and in slap form

Normies would see the Balkenkreuz and think he is a Nazi.
My friend loves WWII history and had a sticker like that on his laptop. He got so many negative comments about it that he had to remove it.

Sounds like a weak fag. Why didn't he tell the normies to pound sand?

Because normies could give less of a shit about historical significance.
Plus, if rumors had spread that he was a Nazi, his social life would go out the window since he goes to a small university.
Also, he is a weak fag.

Well there you have it. WW2 memes go over better than overt symbols since the symbols themselves are powerful.

Draw me a big sagiri kun image that I can put on the side of my car

I have one and I know someone got another, but I'm not sure it's been printed yet. Also, I'm not gonna be open until next month. I'm sorry, user.

As usual, given free designs and they don't even get printed. Hoon actually printed the Turn and Burn right away and already shipped mine.

Fuck the user who couldn't even follow his own rules.

I have this on my car and nobody notices so far

I'm willing to wait for something good

Why don't you tell people the real reason why your counterfeit slaps aren't on your website anymore. Go on.

>mfw sneaky SS lightning bolts in metallic black on gloss black paint on the side
I could probably get away with more but I don't wanna get keyed

It's hard deciding which slaps to complete the side with :o! Might have to just throw some on and see which work well. Good thing I have more than enough to experiment with lol.

project boon, sell your stickers via email and paypal.me links

I think the project boon guy went to sleep. He probably has a life other than shilling on four chan dot org

There are many ways to get to this counterfeiter, and that won't work either. But please, Project "Boon", please, go ahead and attempt to sell your counterfeit slaps. You already know the consequences of doing that.

>Might have to just throw some on
No, throw them in the garbage where they belong.

take a guess at which store is behind project boon, curry boy

>You already know the consequences
Yeah one less street shitter when you finally an hero on livestream

Have you ever taken a moment to realize that your slaps are so low effort that someone was able to copy 5 of them perfectly?

I swear Hoon is behind Boon.

I don't have to guess. I simply respond. The store owner can think they're protected behind a new store, but they're not. Any printer who prints counterfeit goods is also liable. Any person who purchases counterfeit goods is also liable. Any person who sells counterfeit goods is also liable.

>Any person who purchases counterfeit goods is also liable
Lol no.

>t. making unlicensed merchandise without permission from the copywrite holders
this is like a drug dealer complaining about getting robbed. who are you gonna bitch to? the mob? I sure hope the league of extraordinary street shitters doesn't file a complaint with the MPAA against themselves