pastebin.com/uCUjbFKY

>Useful console commands for testing:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=424641626

>Spreadsheet with lots of stats about perks, damage, weapons, etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDpg2mN1l_86U_RaDug0glFx8cZCuErwxZLiBKl9SyY/

>Mapping/modding help, bugs, tweaks, downloads, and extra stuff:
pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/83892006a711f83cf8783c0a8ffcbb77/tumblr_orlpz6Bsow1vmaoxfo1_1280.png
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2193384
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2093526
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2092051
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2359241
nisetanaka.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=CadTJLDmTHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Getting those stalker webms made, will post as I finish them, but I do believe the user in previous thread was right and they're some sort of lizard ladies.

do monkey next

Starting thread with some Stalker Rule 34 I've gotten for anons to enjoy (if you haven't seen them yet)

(NSFW)

68.media.tumblr.com/83892006a711f83cf8783c0a8ffcbb77/tumblr_orlpz6Bsow1vmaoxfo1_1280.png
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2193384
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2093526
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2092051
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2359241

COLLAPSING

are we /back/ boys?

I miss the KF1 Stalker

I'm watching this on my other monitor, but you can see at the beginning where the leggings end and she has what looks like metal underwear connected to some sort of restraints and some spiky shit growing out of her arms. Gonna start on next webm where I roll her over kek and get a look at her face. 2 seconds.

I'm thinking about getting some KF1/KF2 Stalker yuri done. Not for a while though.

and by 2 seconds I mean give me it a minute. Also another thing I notice is that she has a mirror like effect with light, or maybe it's just the texture idk.

Commando is the undisputed perk of class and sophistication. Only men of skill and refined taste of assault rifle weaponry may reply to this post.

MOTHER SAID I CAN HAVE THE APPLE SAUCE.

Quality of this one is a bit lower it seems.

I'll have to start a new game, but what exactly were you looking for from the monkey?

guys no
it was fun while it lasted
you're making wally cry
please just let it die

I miss KF1 Circus Stalker
RIP Dat Ass

Well I know The Tenk on Tumblr does mostly cheap commissions and so does this guy I think
nisetanaka.tumblr.com/

the walk

QUICK, WHAT IS YOUR:
>FAVORITE WEAPON
>FAVORITE MAP (custom maps too)
>FAVORITE CHARACTER

She's a lizard senpai, that's all i wanted to see. Imagine a blowjob from that.
Gonna have to boot the game back up. Give me a bit.

What's the best way to use the Microwave Gun? Still spam at the ground?

>Ak12
>KF-Dystopia
>Donovan

Have a gander

Pretty much. It starts ground fires too so that's nice.

Don't. They nerfed it again.

>/v/

>RPG-7
>KF-VolterManor
>Tanaka

Hi dumb question here. Does a berserker's/any in general r3 fall under the category of a light attack or a heavy attack?

Hi

reporting in

Bashes aren't light or heavy.

Its a light attack. You can tell easier if it has the smash or massacre perks.

I don't know what to believe in anymore

Gonna go through the mp4 and start making some, it's just basic walking so don't expect that shit to be bananas

I need money.
But deserve none.

Stoner buffs when?

Dual M1911s
Evac Point
Classic Briar

Never.

Its fine as is.

Shame about the stoner, but I figured that's how it was going to end up long before they even announced it. Tripwire wouldn't put out an lmg with a large ammo belt and good damage, it was either going to get a small ammo belt and higher damage or larger ammo belt with shit damage. Damn shame.

Deagles
Nuked
Anton

They're not light. They have their own damage type. The damage is with Smash, then Massacre. Used Pulv, Katana, Zwei, and 9mm bash.

Deagles
Nuked/The Tragic Kingdom
Classic Masterson/Classic Briar/Anton

Their movement while enraged doesn't seem to have changed desu.

one last post, just testing something. It's been fun, but let's go shopping, chaps.

Name some primary things that KF2 does better than 1 /kfg/

It's different. The normal one has both hands up.

Netcode's better but besides that there's not really anything. If you prefer fast paced games KF2 is definitely more fast paced. It's more "modern" for however much that's worth.

Graphics
Weapon Animations
Hitboxes (this is a big one)
Enemy Variety
Customization
Perk Variety
Melee Mechanics

I can't say I ever noticed that desu, too busy trying to not lose my head.

I tried both extended magazine perks today.
The build is so bad. You'd have to see which build saves time on reloads.
188 bullets with the Stoner
75 bullets with AK-12 and Lee Enfield
50 bullets with Scar and AR-15
The AK on burst with 75 bullets is ridiculously good at conserving ammo. And because your magazine size increases, the amount you pick up from ammo boxes increases.

I wouldn't recommend taking both extended magazine perks. It's not worth it to sacrifice the other benefits.

>bonecrusher
>tragic kingdom (evacuation point out of the regular rotation)
>Alberts

>craft first 5 tickets
>a fucking clown hat
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

remember the fun of playing a xbow sharpshooter in kf1 on a server you weren't hosting and having to aim for scrake elbows for it to register as a headshot?

at least that's not a thing now

>join a Suicidal game
>everyone's 17+ except for this one level 0 SWAT (why is it always a SWAT?)
>plug in my mic just to complain about how there's always some low level in every Suicidal/HoE game, predicting he'll die in the first ten seconds of the first wave
>he does, for four successive waves, each time followed by me saying "Wow, who coulda seen that coming"
>finally quits after the fourth or fifth death
>feel both ashamed and content

Things it does better :
>Hitboxes
>Animations
>Each character has its own voice (maybe be a negative depending on you though)
>Has two bosses, there's bound to have more
>Melee
>Health of "base" zeds doesn't change after Hard, instead they gain new attacks/run more frequently

Things it does worse :
>Aesthetic and general art direction of the game
>Sound design
>Maps (may be bound to change, KF1 release maps were also underwhelming except for a couple)
>Almost everything about the new medic
>Less guns (again, bound to change since KF1 was the same)

Things up for debate :
>More classes so more variety but some argue about some classes being worthless and/or a hinder to your team
>Door welding nerfed
>Cosmectics

>Each character has its own voice (maybe be a negative depending on you though)
I consider it a negative just because it means most characters will never get ported over. Instead, we'll just get overpriced items to make one of the other characters look kind of like them, at the same price (if not higher). Strasser's cool but I miss Harold Lott and Agent Wilkes and Mike Noble and Shadow Ferret and a bunch of others.

Is there actually a counter to Pat's gay ass multi-nuke barrage?

Why does this game take so fucking long to boot... Is it because I haven't fallen for the SSD meme?

>make a poll during EA asking players which old characters they'd like to be added to the game
>almost 2 years later, the only characters we got after that were christian metal: the character and tumblr: the character

Something about it loading everything in on startup so it doesn't have to load stuff when you play or join servers.

Exactly my problem. In KF1 we got 4-packs of characters for $2 with every major update (until they discovered the more lucrative "one $5 character" business model) and I liked that. There were only 2 voiced until the female characters were introduced, but there was a lot of variety in who you could play. I suppose I should be glad we got Foster and Scully, at least. Even if Scully costs extra and Foster's original outfit is a $5 DLC.

>Played as Thorne in KF1.
>Last nail in Wilke's coffin was hammered in with this update.
>Know any chances of me getting Thorne back are lost too.

I must have hosted damn near every server I joined then.

I mostly played Lott and the way I hear it, Harry Enfield doesn't want to voice him again. I really miss a lot of the cheesiness from the first game. I feel like 2's trying a bit hard to be grim and dark and serious, at least compared to KF1.

I also miss being able to host listen servers. Are they ever going to add this back or do they just don't wanna do it ?

They won't. The server takeover function is their substitute for it.

>almost no "modern"/mainstream fps has the ability to just start up the game and host a a match

ebin """progress""" we've made

How else will we make sure you buy next year's sequel, too? :^) Can't have you goy, I mean, GUYS, just playing old games forever!

What's that function and how do you use it ? Never heard of it.

I'm curious too.

Bubba'd guns in KF2 when

youtube.com/watch?v=CadTJLDmTHI

>FIGAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whenever they can unfuck survivashit.

MOTHER SAID I CAN HAVE THE APPLE SAUCE

THIS SHIT IS BANANAS

HE PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

Watched the scrake one. They actually had three variations for "this shit is bananas." The third one was "this stuff if bananas." That christian fucker really wants to do away with cursing doesn't he?

>Vietnam USB

Why don't you want awesome skins?

>Falling for the boxed jew.

How cosmetic drops work ?

You get a drop once every 24 hours.

You get one every 4 or so hours while this event is on, user

I tried to import music pack from KF1, it worked perfectly, but in KF1, the tracks looped, and here it plays once, then stops and it's silence till next track plays. The fuck am i supposed to do?

I think there's a poster in the circus map calling them "pin heads"

I'm talking about regular drops user.

Are you talking about the tickets? Where did you find information about the drops? I can't seem to find it

Most used: Boomstick
Most liked: Vlad

Standard: Outpost
Custom: Stalker maps

Most liked: Masterson
Most played: Ana

>now realizing the full impact of a large group of zeds and a grenade near your teammates
who else here /murderer/ now?

Sirens are much easier to spot like this, visually and aurally. They're usually such scrawny, quiet things that get mixed in among the clots and end up fucking up your squad when they get in close. But like this I can more easily snipe their big fat striped asses the second I hear them moaning and vocalizing from 30m out. I'm going to miss this variant when the event is over.

M16 203
Don't Know
Foster/Scully/Anton

THICC!?

>yfw Chickenator gets released on halloween

its the slasher z

Yes, thicc.