/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we discuss Sonic games as well as the entire franchise including cartoons and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more!

/sthg/ #796 - Contemplating suicide edition.

>Link CompilationSonic NewsDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

wani-ramirez.tumblr.com/post/161876509995/anyone-else-saw-this-at-the-archie-comics
youtube.com/watch?v=epCbM8FubuQ
nerfuffle.deviantart.com/art/Archie-comic-practice-part-1-467273500
youtube.com/watch?v=3m3K6jCq2Qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wani-ramirez.tumblr.com/post/161876509995/anyone-else-saw-this-at-the-archie-comics

It's definitely fake... right?

Yes.

Probably.

Yes. Also, what the fuck is this:

Yes. The guy's a good artist and his deviantart shows that he likes the Night of the Werehog a lot hence the ghosts, and he also admires Yardley to a degree that's almost creepy, explaining why it looks so much like Yardley's style.
Why he did this isn't known, but safe to say, it's a dick move.

The one guy on the web who saw they were coming back just so happens to be a pretty talented artist who can draw and color really well in Archie's style. It has to be a fake.

That said, it's a pretty good troll.

How can someone be such a good drawfucker and still be stupid enough to take a picture of their screen? It doesn't make sense. Also wani probably posted that image here himself. I'm going to rape your face tonight you fucking tumblr nigger.

Mania and Forces living in harmony.

Hopefully.

This seems like a good way to get some people to really hate you. Especially with a lot of people thinking it's dead thanks to that recent video.

I SAID LET'S TALK ABOUT THE -BOYS-
youtube.com/watch?v=epCbM8FubuQ

FRANKLY BEST BOY

I've never heard of wani before. Great way to get people to look at your shit too. Copying Ken Penders strategy.

is that cream?
sauce please?

>How can someone be such a good drawfucker and still be stupid enough to take a picture of their screen?
It mimics all "leaks" that people do where they take some off-screen shot to seem more legit. /v/ was full of them leading up to E3. Hell, I remember this one of Sonic a year ago.
He seems like he should be more popular, since he's got decent art, but I don't think making people hate you would be the best move.

I forgot where it's from but I think that's Rotor she's looking at.

nerfuffle.deviantart.com/art/Archie-comic-practice-part-1-467273500

Basically practice pages from Skelly from issue 247

Fuck man, this guy's good.

I'll make that Sonic respect me

Leaked sonic forces cutscene

single malleable timeline confirmed

kek

I don't get it.

>Present is just obese neckbeard Penders
>Future is Lara-Su Chronicles being successful with sequels

I would be okay with this happening

every time silver comes to sonic's time it's because something fucked up the timeline

Every time Silver has to appear (like in rivals, 06, etc.) it's because someone fucked with something causing a bad future

Thanks senpais.
Never played that awful game.

but it's good

Good end?

You just need to remember that Silver is Trunks.

youtube.com/watch?v=3m3K6jCq2Qg
in silver's story, when mephiles mentions sonic, blaze seems to recognize the "blue hedgehog"

so this must be after they meet, but in the end she is sent to some alternate dimension (presumably her own)
what did sonic team intend by this?

Stop trying to make sense out of a clusterfuck

amnesia

Dork and Edgy team-up when?

only silver actually sees what he looks like, so it doesn't have to be

They are really cute together.

Explanation I heard is that, in the Japanese version, she's confused because she misunderstands what they said.

Don't be a big fag. Silver is for Amy only.

Silver is for bullying only*

No Silver is for Buddy

misunderstands how?

this

All I see is

Vegita and Trunks

So this is the alternate dimension where everyone is a raging homo?

Can we nuke it?

old robotnik

>So this is the alternate dimension where everyone is a raging homo?
Wish i could go to that dimension.

When they say "blue", she thinks they mean something different.

mah boi.

it's easy to do how do they know she's confused by that in japanese? does she say something different? what does she think it means?

>getting together with your great grandma

shitty translation
>>>Not traveling to the past and becoming your own grandfather

You are getting way too concerned about a dumb cutscene in a shitty game's story that erases itself.

>shitty translation
not an argument

>falling for the Amy and Silver are related meme

why are you so fucking concerned about a shitty sonic story?

Because i have autism.

Is this the hot new meme pairing I've missed?

I sure hope so.

No, you're thinking of Yaoi: two attractive men named Seme and Uke who cosplay as other characters during sex.

shadow based gta clone when

Need more cute pics of Sonic and Bump.

Oh god. Hot coffee.

with cream

>"All you had to do was follow the damn 4th chaos emerald CJ!

with shadow

sounds delicious

Why would there be an issue covering something related to Night of the Werehog? Isn't the Unleashed stuff over?

>mfw even more metal sonic merchandise because of forces

God damn I'm glad Hoshino is playing a bigger part in the franchise again.

It feels good to be a metal sonic fag

I'm just happy to have a Metal Sonic plush.

Was this the best or worst thing to ever happen to sonic

sonic

I suppose it was a good thing for Webber to come back and do what he did with the social media. Kept everyone entertained for that dark period until last year. Hopefully Kellie is doing well wherever she is, though.

is she the memester or did the memester replace her?

I don't ship Silvamy but there is literally no proof of them being related. It's all speculation at this point.

>mfw I met someone in public the other day that probably lurks these fucking threads and is a ship fag

I don't want to be more specific because he works at a place I really like and I don't want anyone fucking with me when I'm there.

delet

Y'all best start supportin' best ship

>Shipping
Gay

>start supporting best ship
But user, I'm already a SonAmyfag. No need to start

I refuse to believe that Silver isn't a descendant of at least one of Sonic/Shadow/Amy

He's born 200 years in the future & there's no reason to believe he is.

Where in games timeline does Mania take place?

Classic timeline, after the classic trilogy and CD. It is not in the modern timeline (where some form of Sonic trilogy and CD took place as well).

I thought I was the only one in this thread who didn't have down syndrome.

I think it's safe to say that he isn't related to any of them. Shadow got debunked as being related to him by Iizukia. There's Sonic but unless he changes his mind about settling down, he most likely isn't related to him. And we all know Amy only really likes Sonic, so yeah, it's pretty unlikely.

Who's your favorite fan artist? Mine's Myly14 and Shoppaaaa.

Posting on /sthg/ means you have down syndrome by default. Welcome to the family, son.

*Iizuka

kayla na

shira-hedgie
and
yoto

Myly14
Shira-Hedgie
drawloverlala
Yoto

kys